Selling: [Superior Coat, TWEN Edition (M)] + [Summer Ring 2016](reserved) -> Stack 50% Skill Boost

Rechinul

Stalker
Society
Crimson Devils
Florin Rechinul Pocneata
Taking offers on these 50% perm Skill Boost Items.

They will come as a Pack, Accepting TWEN Items / PEDS.

Superior TWEN Coat Stats (SOLD) 30.10.2023
Run Speed 25%
Skill Gain - Laser Weapons 25%
Skill Gain - BLP Weapons 25%
Skill Gain - Blades 25%

Summer 2016 Ring stats (Available) BO: 19.000 PED !
Run speed 20%
Reload Speed 8%
Regeneration 40%
Increased Critical Chance 2.0
Skill Gain - Laser Weapons 25%
Skill Gain - BLP Weapons 25%
Skill Gain - Blades 25%

index.php

Last edited:
Can we please see a picture of it in game if possible?

Start your Skilling !
:handgun::handgun:

The Summer 16 is reserved.

COAT Still available.

i sold 2 rings fast for 20k+ there is really demand for them

Does the coat work with armor equipped? I know the leather duster coat unequips part of your armor parts. Also, can you show the ring and buff from coat buff icons at the same time to see if they actually stack to 50%?
Info like this could be useful if someone wants to buy it.

Sure thing,

Heres a pic of the 50% Skill Boost adding togheder (Ring + Coat)
index.php

the ring is back for sale,
Apparently i had a "waste of timer buyer."

COAT Reserved tho, until 30 Oct.

Have you tested if the buffs stack?

I'm curious because skill pills stack visibly but not in actuality.
And autoloot range is like that as well...

Have you tested if the buffs stack?

I'm curious because skill pills stack visibly but not in actuality.
And autoloot range is like that as well...
Skill pills and summer16 ring apparently don't stack so I assume its the same with coat and ring

Can you use with armor?

Skill pills and summer16 ring apparently don't stack so I assume its the same with coat and ring
That's a surprise. I would like to test this myself if I can ever get my hands on the ring and coat hehe

@Ludvig|MindArk @My|MindArk can you confirm that the coat and summer 2016 ring are stacking as intended? Also what about skill pills and other skill buffs?
Should all be added Up. Ascension Armor and Summer 19 too have the same buff type. Skill Pill however is a Separate, generalised Skillbuff which should work independent from the Combat Buff on the Coat

Should all be added Up. Ascension Armor and Summer 19 too have the same buff type. Skill Pill however is a Separate, generalised Skillbuff which should work independent from the Combat Buff on the Coat
A lot of should's here.

At the moment, without an actual test, some caution should be exercised about whether skill stacking will work even for specialized buffs. This is particularly true now that we checked that skill pills do not stack.

I tested and the Coat + Ring combo and it increases the value of the skills gain, not the amount of green lines.
It also stacks with temporary skill boosts, up to 300% (so it's like you have a permanent 50% temp boost).

Then if you add a 100% skill pill, it increased the number of green lines.

So you get both increased amount of skill value (coat + ring) AND more green lines (pill).

Will try to measure exact tt gains with / without coat / ring using chipping optimizer if I have some time.

If this increases value of skill gain then test should be straightforward because you can easily remove the buffs by unequipping, so less concern about changes in skill gain over range of test time...

Does anyone want to loan me a pair and I can run the test?

A lot of should's here.

At the moment, without an actual test, some caution should be exercised about whether skill stacking will work even for specialized buffs. This is particularly true now that we checked that skill pills do not stack.
We shouldn't need to have to test that stuff we buy in an RCE works. The developers should be testing appropriately. How much shit doesn't work as intended....

How many weapons are visually coded wrong? (It's not just the swine)

We shouldn't need to have to test that stuff we buy in an RCE works. The developers should be testing appropriately. How much shit doesn't work as intended....

How many weapons are visually coded wrong? (It's not just the swine)
also rockets dont work as intended since what feels like forever

Bring em up.

Coat still reserved, Ring is still available.

Coat its gone

Ring still for sale.

Ring still for sale!
Bring it up !

IMHO there is a quick and dirty experriemnt to be run for community benefit
1. enter mayhem cat 1 kill 100 monters register progress
2. equip ring, kill another 100 monsters registre progress
3. equip both kill 100 more, register progress

should be 1x 1.25x 1.5x theoretically and if different there are different stackings

should be 1x 1.25x 1.5x theoretically and if different there are different stackings
not necessarily. skills used to progress in a non linear way with a kind of wave like fashion. I'm not sure if they have been changed to progress linearly. Anyway, you would need to know how exactly skills progress progress rather than making assumptions.

in 300 kills there is no change of level that is significant enough to see differences.
that is why i dont say 10k kills per time, so the range is amall enough to be consistent

bring it up !

Back