Support case taking 10+ days (still unresolved)

Saulot

Young
Society
NBK Rangers
Sebastian Setrian Duque
hey guys, I'm not sure if this is the right spot to post this, but I just wanted to ask if anyone else is having the same issue with customer support, I lost access to my Entropia pocket and made a support case about it, it has been 10+ days and still haven't got a single reply, is this the new normal? Thanks for any information you can provide me about this!

Had a support from the 13 still waiting

Add your IDs in the ticket so whenever they reply you will have your case resolve (will save your time for one more reply)
And when you enable 2fa make sure to copy the recovery code to avoid this type of situations

hey guys, I'm not sure if this is the right spot to post this, but I just wanted to ask if anyone else is having the same issue with customer support, I lost access to my Entropia pocket and made a support case about it, it has been 10+ days and still haven't got a single reply, is this the new normal? Thanks for any information you can provide me about this!
First off, customer support LOL.

There is a trick to resolving tickets fast with mindark, you just need to include in the title "I want to increase my deposit limit" and problem solved, mindark wakes up from naptime and looks at the ticket with a scent of money. Seriously though, it works.

Still have one open for 3 months

What is Support? Thats a New thing ?

Can anyone give me the location ?
Shared ?

Hello
Can you please remove my entropia pocket from my account.

I have lost access to the app and need to re add it
Thanks

Ma

Yes please sent proof of identity

You
Here is my driving license

Ma
Thanks we have removed entropia pocket form your accoubt
Please note 2FA is recommended to keep your account. Safe please re add it

You
Ok thanks for the help

“Re adds pocket”

Job done in less than a day.

——-

I have made over 40 support cases 10 on entropia pocket

All resolved in less than 2 days..

Often how you ask them… keep it simple and direct. You don’t need to give your opinion on a matter.

I do laugh when people moan about support and then post what they are asking and it is ALWAYS a wall of text giving far to much detail…

Last edited:
Hello

Thanks

Ma

You

Ma

You
Ok thanks for the help

“Re adds pocket”

——-

Often how you ask them… keep it simple and direct. You don’t need to give your opinion on a matter.

I do laugh when people moan about support and then post what they are asking and it is ALWAYS a wall of text giving far to much detail…
I haven't even got a reply lol, so it's not about the complexity of my text, I asked in a simple and direct way, and I even attached my ID beforehand, the issue is that they haven't replied, although I'm sure my account's priority isn't as high as yours so it will take more time for them to get back to me.

Hello

Thanks

Ma

You

Ma

You
Ok thanks for the help

“Re adds pocket”

——-

Well to be fair most support portals instruct users to include as much detail as possible.

Pro tip :

Bump it every day

Then you unlock the skill
"Support mastery" and be able to gain aditional skill points

Back