Support feedback - goldcard

(the card can't break or....)

Wish I could send you a photo of my card :yay:

buddy decided to clip it in half. Yup, still works as the chip is unharmed... But it is half, and I asked support for a new one about 1-2 years ago, all they told me was send my old card by mail, allowing up to 8 weeks before MA gets it, they will confirm that it is mine bound to mine account, which takes up to 3 weeks, and then sends it back to me which may take up to 8 weeks...

No way I am bothering getting a new card, which "MAY" take up to 19!!!!!!!!!!!!!! weeks when my 50% card is working lol

MA has improved theres service......

In the old times i did have to wait max 1 week for a new gold Card now its up to 8 weeks.......
Exelent service, ceep on MA.:yay::yay::yay:

And FxxK you.:mad:

Just Think wath will happend if they Modified theres service.:laugh:

Last edited:
Wish I could send you a photo of my card :yay:

buddy decided to clip it in half. Yup, still works as the chip is unharmed... But it is half, and I asked support for a new one about 1-2 years ago, all they told me was send my old card by mail, allowing up to 8 weeks before MA gets it, they will confirm that it is mine bound to mine account, which takes up to 3 weeks, and then sends it back to me which may take up to 8 weeks...

No way I am bothering getting a new card, which "MAY" take up to 19!!!!!!!!!!!!!! weeks when my 50% card is working lol

You are in Gothenburg its just to walk in to MA same Town....Sorry MA is in Mexico now, well hope they are not swiming to Sweden with the new Gold Card.:confused:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...?235439-is-there-a-direct-contact-for-support

I had my GC and reader hidden from me for some time a few months back. I had to send acopy of my id(photo) both sides. After they confirmed they took GC off my account I ordered a new one that day and was up and going fairly quick.

I was so frustrated and passed I contemplated chipping out. Be patient it'll work out in the end.

Heres my page maybe it will help:

Places and contacts I made to get to support and yes lots of copy paste replies were given back...

Kimmi here on forum
Entropia planets forum
America contacted support for me
My gfs account contacted support for me
And I used the email that's listed to contact support
That's also where I sent a copy of a photo ID.

Last edited:
Got a new computer but no card yet.:popcorn:

Ok 2 weeks has gone now sense they told me that they sent me a new goldcard but they also told me that it would be faster then 8 weeks.:wtg:

News...:yay:

I have now received my new gold card and i orderd it Because the old one dont work any more but it is still problems Because it says.

" In order to activate the Gold Card you need to log in to , My account , at www.entropiauniverse.com/account. Here you will be presented with a Gold Card activation link.:wise:

But to be able to log in and get this link i need a Gold card who is working.:eyecrazy:

So i have write to the support again to see what they have to say.:wtg:

( om någon som kan svenska på MA, detta är ju första klassens moment 22 så var vänliga och sluta driva med era spelare ).

Last edited:
MA.. You have to synchronize my new gold card because i cant log in to "my account" with my old broken gold card to be able to get the activation link..:wise:

I have waited soon for a month to be able to play again, it ought to be your biggest priority is to constantly keep your players in the game.

I must tell you that this is how you can make money here, or have I misunderstood something.

Last edited:
seems to MA's support does not want to do anything because the last answer I got was 4/23 it was 14 days ago and they have a support policy to respond within 14 days.

Back in the game, the MA so had my new card hooked up.:yay::yay::yay:

Back