Support Reminder - Item Lending

The fact that a bunch of guys fucked up a few weeks ago by forgetting about the all-trades-are-final policy was bad. Now this policy has been restated, and I hope those responsible for the fubar have been reprimanded sufficiently.

All those wanting a loan-system..see how much you'd like it, as suddenly demand for items will drop, as will their value. I have a hunch that the same who are now nagging for a lending system will also be the ones complaining about their "losses".

MA, good policy. Now make sure you grow some backbone and you enforce it. Don't reward foolish behaviour.

Im happy for everyone who ever got his items returned by Mindarks support but in the first place the error wasn't on Mindarks side.

If i could lend out my Items without fear that would greatly improve the social aspekt of Entropia universe. The flipside would be removing the trill that every decesion count and have real consequences. I want entropia to stay a harsh unforgiving expirience because that got me addicted in the first place and make me come always back after some time.

Im happy for everyone who ever got his items returned by Mindarks support but in the first place the error wasn't on Mindarks side.

True

I want entropia to stay a harsh unforgiving expirience because that got me addicted in the first place and make me come always back after some time.

What makes me, and alot of others come back (everyday) is knowing that somehow my investment is safe!
We are all gamblers, and I have lost hundreds of thousands and never worried about it too much.

My personal loss record was 17k ped in 1 day hunting Mulmums and then doing a golden key run with no loot, but that was my gamble and I lost. If I dont feel some safety in the system, I stop gambling and move away.

You mentioned how its supposed to look like RL, but in RL we have laws and Police to enforce those laws. I have a item locked in a avatars account, that is confirmed to be in his account and confirmed that it is mine... although it will not be returned because the "MA police" wants to teach their users a lesson, not to lend items.
I understand in some cases if there has to be a investigation to find the item or the owner, but when you already know where the item is and who the owner is, the work should be minimum.

I guess I learned my lesson

Back