Survey probes not working?

Talason

Guardian
Society
Entropia Movers[EM]
Talason Tal Cordesta
Weird bug. I can't mine at the moment. I have say 200 probes. Which means I should be able to drop 20. The finder says I have "0" probes when active (yes they are there in my inventory), in fact it says 200 probes down under my health bar on bottom right side of the screen when I have the finder active. Anyone have this issue?

Thanks,

Tal

amp or finder is min TT and cant be used.

when you re-add amp after repair, don't forget to retoggle.

Oh I do not have an amp on it. It is full TT as well. It is an old MD-40 That I have had forever.

What actual TT in probes do you have?

Sometimes when you have less than the drop cost available, the number of drops displayed gets wonky.

I will look tomorrow Kingofaces. I think you are right though, as the bug happened to my son also this evening. My thought was he didnt buy a lot of probes at the time

I will look tomorrow Kingofaces. I think you are right though, as the bug happened to my son also this evening. My thought was he didnt buy a lot of probes at the time
Check if the ore/enmatter icon is marked on the finder. Sometimes they get unmarked

Check if the ore/enmatter icon is marked on the finder. Sometimes they get unmarked

You are a hero! It has been forever mining. When I mined way back you used a different finder for ore, or energy. Not used to using just one finder. Much less seeing treasure on it??? Anyway that was the issue. Ore and energy were un-selected.

Thanks!
Tal

You are a hero! It has been forever mining. When I mined way back you used a different finder for ore, or energy. Not used to using just one finder. Much less seeing treasure on it??? Anyway that was the issue. Ore and energy were un-selected.

Thanks!
Tal

Treasure is for planet Arkadia. But now and then without any notice, the finder gets unselected and you have to select the resource. I have no idea why, but I guess some server issue or something ... Not bothered to make a supportcase as it is during rare and unknown situations it occurs

Treasure is for planet Arkadia. But now and then without any notice, the finder gets unselected and you have to select the resource. I have no idea why, but I guess some server issue or something ... Not bothered to make a supportcase as it is during rare and unknown situations it occurs

I completely blanked on this. This usually happens when you deplete an amp. You usually need to reselect after removing the amp. I can’t remember if it happens when a finder is used up too.

Last edited:
I completely blanked on this. This usually happens when you deplete an amp. You usually need to reselect after removing the amp. I can’t remember if it happens when a finder Is used up too.

Thanks a bunch guys! (y)

Yep...When you deplete an amp on a finder and remove it you must re-select ore, enamat (and/or treasure if on Arkadia).

Back