SV: June mini mining event

Mimi Charles

Provider
Society
Skillin' Villains
Miranda Mimi Charles
Hi. We SV are having a little mining event! I debated whether to make this post in the Events section or here... it's an Event, but just open to soc members.

So, if you are not a Skillin Villain, sorry! You cannot play. lol.
(We aren't exactly actively recruiting, but if you are especially awesome and a bit crazy, we always have room for a few more. So, if, say, Dr. Seuss is your hero... apply!)

Ok, on to business:

Event runs June 1st to June 30th.

Must be member of SV before event start.

SV forum has details... so go read it if you haven't already!

Post your screenshots here.

Don't need location.

Just need a timestamp and to be able to see what ore/enmatt you have found in claim window.

Might be nice if you put mouse over whatever it is, so that "Lysterium Stone" or whatever can be read. Just if your graphics aren't great-- some things might look similar.

Please post ss within 24 hours.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Let the games begin! :yay:

Come on Oleg, you will have to go into that big red circle to win :D

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Two more, I forgot the only global today :ahh:

:eek:

You must have almost run out of things to find now, I'll catch up :D

:eek: If I knew Rafter was going to participate I shouldn't have bothered :silly2:

Anyway, my humble contribution, loot still socks for me so probably I'll have to leave it like that:

Ores

Lysterium Stone

Blausariam Stone

EnMatters

Crude Oil

Typonolic Steam

Sweetstuff

Force Nexus

Garcen Grease

Alicenies Liquid

:eek: If I knew Rafter was going to participate I shouldn't have bothered :silly2:

hehe. oh but the FAME, the GLORY if you beat him! :laugh:

if you win Nixie... i'll call you whatever you want in soc chat for a month. "Mr. Supreme Rabid Fox, You Highness" or whatever you come up with. :D

i can't speak for ghosty... but she might even leave your liver alone. well, for like a day anyway. :silly2:

KJ- 6
Sean- 18
Oleggy- 4
Nixie Pixie- 8

NX, look at my screenshots - shows you where and what finder to get various ores and enmatters - chat me in game anytime. Once you reach a reasonable skill level you can mine without depositing. Then waste it on hunting, crafting and events for fun

NX, look at my screenshots - shows you where and what finder to get various ores and enmatters -

yes. very nice and helpful of you. i think this post is gonna become a reference for me!

NX, look at my screenshots - shows you where and what finder to get various ores and enmatters - chat me in game anytime. Once you reach a reasonable skill level you can mine without depositing. Then waste it on hunting, crafting and events for fun

I... don't really think that would be possible. At least with me. :silly2: While I'm technically playing without depo'ing the way I am due to a very lucky shot at mining, don't think I'd achieve the consistent returns. However, yeah, I'll use those pics as a reference. Oh well, we'll talk later. :)

KJ- 6
Sean- 29
Oleggy- 4
Nixie Pixie- 8

Sean- 33
Jacx- 8
Nixie Pixie- 8
KJ- 6
Oleggy- 4

Well that is most of the common ores/enmatters except Ganganite. All of these locations are common areas to find the ore/enmatter in the screenshot. The common ores/enmatters found in PvP4 are also easy to find elsewhere and I may post them after the event so anyone can use these screenshots in my gallery to find anything they are looking for. I am now withdrawing from the event since mining is my primary skill and want to encourage other miners - come on soc mates get drilling and extracting.

Last edited:
I am now withdrawing from the event since mining is my primary skill and want to encourage other miners - come on soc mates get drilling and extracting.

You're just scared cos I'm gonna beat you :D

Thanks for the tips though :)

Here I go again:

Melchi:

Erdorium:

Zinc:

Magerian

Lytairian:

Growth Molecules:

Iron:

Sean- 43
Oleggy- 11