Swapping main mouse buttons?

Rowdoc

Prowler
Society
Flapping Salmon
Rowdoc Rowdoc Donner
I have tried to the answer here & ingame :(

Basically, I want swap the left & right buttons.
I can do it windows vista 32 through control panel & it does works in windows but not ingame (same right-handed default)
The mouse is a normal logitech mx518 which has game mapping options but EU just seems to override them.:scratch2:

Any suggestions would welcome.
I'm use the mouse left handed at the moment as my right wrist was operated on this week(& strapped up) , but it did dawn on me the MA don't care about having left handed players (most other games do work through windows swap option)

The mouse is a normal logitech mx518 which has game mapping options but EU just seems to override them.:scratch2:

Any suggestions would welcome.

Using a logitech G5 and adjusted all the buttons with the mouse software and no problems at all in game.

Only thing is i need to do 1 relog after a VU :silly2:

Have you tried editing them in the * set when you get they keyboard up to edit? Start at Set 1 and keep clicking the right arrow at the top until you reach *. I managed to do all mine with no problem :dunno:

Have you tried editing them in the * set when you get they keyboard up to edit? Start at Set 1 and keep clicking the right arrow at the top until you reach *. I managed to do all mine with no problem :dunno:

Please can tell where the slots are for the Left & Right buttons, I only see slots for button 3 -8

You can't remap the left and right mouse-buttons in entropia universe. You can remap all the other keys and mousebuttons that are available to the client.

By the way, instead of clicking > all the time to reach <*>, you only have to click < once, try that if you want to alter the generic keyset :)

Back