Sweat Petition Help Us MA!!!!

I don't know what this thread is all about, i've read nothing.
But since that's may be the 100 000th whinning thread about sweating.
I'd be happy to sell sweats at 10.0 because i have 112k in storage,
even that's may be 6months i stopped to sweat...

Thank you !

I havent read the full thread either, but either A or B sounds like a bad idea. Ma won't change something they have already implemented and consider as "done". Besides I'd never ever heal sweaters again if I had to buy me to do that. Sync mind essense was the best thing to happen to mindforce.

How about using sweat for something that isn't implemented yet and give ma an idea for taming?!? Sweat and fruit could make a nice food replacement for herbivores :laugh:

Keep the ideas coming :)

Great to see people offering constructive suggestions :)

Ice is this a personal problem you have with me? This is the second of my threads you have posted on and totally missed the point of what the thread was about (either accidently or deliberately I know not). If you read the things being posted you will see what we are about is to find a way to make sweat via as a beginning while learning the game. Sweaters are not asking for charity just a fair chance to get to grips with the game. Just out of interest Ice how long have you been playing? You wouldn't be one of those players who got the 5+ PED a k sweat days by any chance?

It's none of your business how long I've been playing, to be honest, but if you must know, no I've never gotten 5PED per k of sweat. I have, however, been around long enough to take the time to learn how to manage my PED in a way that works best for me and I don't whine that people should give me more PED for something that nobody wants to pay for. You seem fairly new, and it seems that perhaps you need to take a step back and look at why some of the things are they way they are currently, and then make suggestions from there. You seem to want to jump right in and offer suggestions, which really is awesome, imo, but you're not doing much research. I'm usually one of the first people to jump to the defense of noobs, so I would suggest not testing my patience by questioning my character, as you will not make a friend in me by doing so. I can be an extremely helpful and nice person, but I will indeed refuse to help people who become disrespectful. I have no problem with you whatsoever, but it seems that you seem awfully eager to change everything in EU without wanting to know why anything is the way it is or how things have come to be the way they are.

I understand your point entirely. You want sweating to be a way for noobs to be able to earn enough cash to be able to really get a good start into the game and have a better opportunity to really learn more about EU and, to a greater extent, how things work here. The problem with this (and this is where you seem to not be getting my point) is that you're not looking at who would be paying for this and the consequences of having "free" money that can be easily made. This is a real cash economy game. Has nobody ever told you that nothing in life is for free, and that this is especially true when you're playing an online game? One that people spend real money to play. They don't want to waste cash on stuff that is not fun. I was all for your suggestion to somehow make mindforce items that use sweat more fun to use. I am, however, against your idea to make sweat almost a necessity to try to drive up the price. Not only will it not really drive up the price, but it will have negative consequences for those who do deposit, and therefore result in less satisfaction for the depositors.

There are ways to help noobs get a better start in EU. For one, more of the experienced people can go and adopt a few noobs to help them out and show them around, and show them some of the tricks to the game. Calypso can be quite overwhelming, and a noob who goes out sweating can easily blow through the few PEDs that he earns and get frustrated if he tries to figure things out on his own without any help. Frustrated noobs are not a good thing. We agree on this. A frustrated noob will most likely try a few times, get angry, then quit and go play something else, especially if they feel nobody is being helpful at all. A few may become determined enough to stick with it and figure it out, some will ask for help, others will deposit because they don't want to spend time messing with sweating. So many of the ones who do get angry and quit though could indeed be beneficial to the economy in the long run, so yes, I agree with you that something needs to be done. We do not agree on how it should be done though, it seems.

There are probably a thousand better possibilities out there that don't include forcing sweat prices up by making it so that almost everyone needs to buy it. Once you do a little bit of research and read up on some EU history, maybe you'll be able to see that. Or, maybe you'll find something that you can post that will entirely change my mind regarding the whole topic, but so far, that's not happening.

If you want to pick apart my thoughts and ideas until you either change my mind or discover why it is that I believe what I do, then great, go ahead. I'm up for a clean discussion on this and any other topic that we are currently debating. I am not, however, up for a mud-slinging fest, and will not tolerate one, so let's keep this clean, ok? I have no problem with you. I have simply disagreed with you, apparently on this and another topic. You are free to disagree with me as well, I'm not going to question your character because you don't agree that raising sweat prices is not the answer, instead I'm going to try to convince you otherwise. I don't mind if you do the same.

Fair Enough

Fair enough Ice. However if you want to discuss this cooly and rationally using inflamatory words like whine is not a good start. I am not "whining" and have never "whined" about the sweat price, instead I am trying to do something about it.
I am NOT advocating making sweat an essential item OR "forcing" people to use it. As for the "free" money and the economy well .. as I am currently selling for a good profit the FOURTH business I have built from scratch I think I know a little about economics. You weren't to know this personal note however but now maybe you will understand WHY I can be so confident on some of these issues. There is no such thing as free money even the "free" vouchers I give to customers are not free they come out of one of three budgets marketing, public relations or market research. I "give" these out in the expectation that they will come back to me many times in increased business. That equally applies here. (And before you ask Yes I have given free PED's, items on here knowing that it will help me in other ways.)
As for wasting cash well, as in ALL market economies, lack of demand will soon kill the products if they are no good. And if they receive a product or service they need in return for their cash then it is not wasted is it? There have been numerous suggestions that would be "fun" and useful. Thats what forums are for, exploring as many options as possible and finding the good ideas.
As for research there are numerous long term players who have put up with me picking their brains and asking sometimes dumb questions before I even joined the forums, oh yes I have been in the game longer than on the forum.
With such a big game of course I have missed some things, that is the nature of things but I am happy to acknowledge that when people show me the missing info. Just saying you got it wrong anyone can say and I wont accept, just as I don't expect you to accept things without proof either.

I think maybe the title of my other post should be remembered .....
Suggestions to Bring more Excitment to the Game

SUGGESTIONS not demands not expectations just suggestions. As in offering my 2 cents, backed up by a LOT of years of business experience and general life experience.
The one thing I WOULD like to point out, and this is to forum posters in general on ANY thread, is if you are going to criticise something then offer a solution, otherwise it is just negative "anti-ism".
If you can offer an alternative or a solution then its not criticism, it's help. And everyone can always do with more than that.
Now hopefully we can get on with the process of trying to make this great game even better.

I actually have a rather expansive view on how sweat can be used and will probably eventually make a blog out of it. I doubt it would really effect the price of sweat though. The only people that could do that would be if depositors decided to be generous with their ped. LoL.... but sweat or a low level profession should be integrated enough into the game that new players aren't completely turned off by a week long grind session just to have an opalo and some ammo or a few bombs for mining...

I have to say that 2.5-3 p/k for sweat is fair enough.. Hunting/mining equipment is so cheap nowadays that as soon as you get 2k sweat and manage to sell it you can start swunting ... with swunting punies (with kiwio) i believe you get minimum 150% return in long term + very good skills for start. If you loose go sweat again and collect another 2k and spend it on ammo, kiwio will last for long. This game is about patience, if you dont have patience to sweat you wont have patience to grind mobs. I must say that I sweated for long and was building my skills for ages, but when i deposited first 10$ about half-year ago skills went up insanelly fast. I still happen to sweat though when loot sux or want to chat with old folks

I have to say that 2.5-3 p/k for sweat is fair enough.. Hunting/mining equipment is so cheap nowadays that as soon as you get 2k sweat and manage to sell it you can start swunting ... with swunting punies (with kiwio) i believe you get minimum 150% return in long term + very good skills for start. If you loose go sweat again and collect another 2k and spend it on ammo, kiwio will last for long. This game is about patience, if you dont have patience to sweat you wont have patience to grind mobs. I must say that I sweated for long and was building my skills for ages, but when i deposited first 10$ about half-year ago skills went up insanelly fast. I still happen to sweat though when loot sux or want to chat with old folks

150% Return? You must have carried over a one or zero one to many time when doing your math. LoL seems a wee bit high lol.

150% Return? You must have carried over a one or zero one to many time when doing your math. LoL seems a wee bit high lol.

Nope you get 10 bottles from puny... thats 3 pecs. 3 shots on puny with kiwio will kill it most of the time thats 3,68 pecs. And loot is practically profit

I am all in favour of a rise in sweat price, I use ME, but I will happily pay a few % extra if I know newbies are more likely to continue playing. Think of it like buying Fairtrade products IRL ^^
Funding from sweat has always been the way (intelligent) newbies make their first money to sample the game. I did it before depositing, and I know many many others who did the same.

Anyone who complains about having to buy ME to use mindforce for hunting or healing must have a bad long term memory... Remember the 5/6 years prior to VU10? No one complained about buying ME then... even when it was at 600% back in 2005. ME is currently at an all time low %, but still complaints...

Simple answer to the problem... More uses for sweat. Atm sweat has a very specific use... for SOME forms of mindforce.

Increase the need for sweat and the price will rise... ND has the right idea including sweat as a BP ingredient... more of that please.

Last edited:
Synthetic ME can't be removed again, because we need the "ammunition" to be bought at tt price or the attack chips are do expansive to use. The only realy way to increase the value of the sweat are to make more use of it in things that can't be done in other ways, like with the TP chips.

But in the end, the real problem is the lack of players. If we had more paying players the demand and price of the sweat would go up. The only long term solution is to increase the paying players/free players ratio.

Fair enough Ice. However if you want to discuss this cooly and rationally using inflamatory words like whine is not a good start. I am not "whining" and have never "whined" about the sweat price, instead I am trying to do something about it.
I am NOT advocating making sweat an essential item OR "forcing" people to use it. As for the "free" money and the economy well .. as I am currently selling for a good profit the FOURTH business I have built from scratch I think I know a little about economics. You weren't to know this personal note however but now maybe you will understand WHY I can be so confident on some of these issues. There is no such thing as free money even the "free" vouchers I give to customers are not free they come out of one of three budgets marketing, public relations or market research. I "give" these out in the expectation that they will come back to me many times in increased business. That equally applies here. (And before you ask Yes I have given free PED's, items on here knowing that it will help me in other ways.)
As for wasting cash well, as in ALL market economies, lack of demand will soon kill the products if they are no good. And if they receive a product or service they need in return for their cash then it is not wasted is it? There have been numerous suggestions that would be "fun" and useful. Thats what forums are for, exploring as many options as possible and finding the good ideas.
As for research there are numerous long term players who have put up with me picking their brains and asking sometimes dumb questions before I even joined the forums, oh yes I have been in the game longer than on the forum.
With such a big game of course I have missed some things, that is the nature of things but I am happy to acknowledge that when people show me the missing info. Just saying you got it wrong anyone can say and I wont accept, just as I don't expect you to accept things without proof either.

I think maybe the title of my other post should be remembered .....
Suggestions to Bring more Excitment to the Game

SUGGESTIONS not demands not expectations just suggestions. As in offering my 2 cents, backed up by a LOT of years of business experience and general life experience.
The one thing I WOULD like to point out, and this is to forum posters in general on ANY thread, is if you are going to criticise something then offer a solution, otherwise it is just negative "anti-ism".
If you can offer an alternative or a solution then its not criticism, it's help. And everyone can always do with more than that.
Now hopefully we can get on with the process of trying to make this great game even better.

:scratch2: You're still taking this a might bit personally. Read back again. I don't like your idea to integrate sweat into fuel for vehicles. Why? Because with sweat required already for TP jumps, and then turning sweat into mandatory fuel for vehicles, you would indeed be making it a requirement for anyone who needs to travel quickly by means other than a standard teleporter to use sweat. This is almost everyone in the game at some point or another, and this is not going to raise sweat prices anyway... so it will have a negative effect on some and a positive effect on nobody. This is what I'm talking about when I say "making it a requirement for almost everyone to use sweat." This is not a personal attack on you, nor on your business abilities (not to mention that you're not the only successful businessperson here with any amount of confidence,) it is a critique of your idea and your lack of willingness to research. Why so personal about it? The reason that I particularly pointed out the flaws in your ideas was because I was giving your ideas the benefit of the doubt and thinking that you would come back with a response that would try to convince me, and everyone else, otherwise (or to say, maybe you really had something in your idea, but it wasn't being explained enough.) A successful businessperson can pitch an idea, after all, even to critics, and respond to critiques of ideas in a productive and smooth way without taking the critique personally. Instead you seem to have taken my thoughts as direct personal attacks, which they are not.

I already gave a possibility to help keep noobs in the game. It was not sweat related, but it was an idea and a positive one nonetheless, and I've never told you not to post ideas on the forum just because you're new. As a matter of fact I've stated otherwise. I simply suggested that you look into why some of the things are the way they are now. Sweat prices weren't all that much greater prior to lowering the amount of mindforce chips that used sweat. People just plain did not use mindforce (except for TP chips and the occasional rare individual who wanted to be able to use resurrection chips to unlock deadspeak - and even that was temporary usage) because factoring in the sweat price along with the decay and force nexus price made it too expensive to use compared to everything else in the game. Even a lot of those who used TP chips would take the time out of their normal playing activities to go gather their own sweat for personal use because they didn't want to spend the money on the sweat.

Apparently, my positive suggestion does not work for you. That is fine. You want a direct solution to the money issue that does not require depositing. (Getting more people who deposit to stay is part of the goal here, yes? The game runs on depositors, you know.) Sweat is hard to make money from - as it should be, imo, because it is entirely free. You want an alternative? Give the noobs a chance to make PED in a low-cost profession. Not a free one, but one that has the potential to generate more PED more quickly than sweat gathering while having a very low cost. This would probably have to be temporary and only available to people who are below a certain skill level, otherwise easy, cheap money = everyone doing it, defeating the purpose entirely and ultimately rendering the whole thing useless anyway. You want a more specific idea? Fine, I have one of those, too. I have seen a large number of suggestions for beer that temporarily modifies avatar stats. Take that idea and run with it. Let noobs enter the bars and buy beer or a mini-brew kit (L) from the bartenders, say, anyone below the level of 15 can buy, and the (L) kicks in as soon as the user hits level 16, the next time they use the item after that point, it breaks forever. Then the beer either needs to be brewed using the mini-brew kit (L) or the purchased beer needs to mature (or even... gasp... mixed with sweat using a special tool bought from the bartender) before it can be re-sold as a useful item to people who want to use it. Make the effects last for 15 minutes, so someone who wants to go on a drunk-hunt for an hour needs to use 4 beers. Make the change in stats a noticeable and beneficial one so people will actually want to use it, or better yet, make different types of beers that have different effects, that way not every noob doing this is trying to sell the same exact thing (as is the case with plain old vibrant sweat.) Make the cost of the kit or tool around 50PED (c'mon people, that's only $5, seriously, for a money-generating item that you can use until you're level 16) and be able to restock it for about the cost of a half-hour hunt with a noob gun, so that the noob will either have to sweat-n-save or deposit a couple of dollars to get it, and also have to re-invest a small portion of the profit continually to keep using it. They can then figure out from there for themselves how much they need to sell the beer for in order to maintain a demand while at the same time still making PED. Maybe, to make it even just a little bit easier if so desired, make it possible for the noob to use the bartender as a sort of offline shopkeeper that can sell the beer for him (for a small fee, of course.)

This idea not only can work in this thread, but it can fit neatly right into your other one as well, so there you go, a two-for-one.

To the short-term memory comment above, regarding when sweat prices were much higher... Are you forgetting that loot was also higher back then? Not HoFs, but everyday, normal loot. Not only that, but you looted actual PED, too, so you didn't have to take the time to sell all of your crap or pay auction fees to sell everything you looted and get your money's worth out of it. Cost/loot has maintained a balance. When cheaper ways to hunt were introduced, the loot had to be balanced, and sweat then became too expensive to use because the other costs associated with mindforce/sweat did not also decrease. The sweat price was comparable in regards to costs/returns, and it still is. It is one of only two portions of the mindforce equation that were able to fluctuate in price at all, and of the two portions that could fluctuate, it was the more flexible. This can open up a whole new branch of discussion, but this IS part of the cause/effect thing that I've been talking about all along as I've said you can't make sweat a necessary item - not without something else changing drastically, too. If you do, you're either going to be giving more money to the noobs directly from the depositors or directly from MA/FPC. Either way, the cost to the depositors goes up, decreasing their satisfaction overall with game play. At that point, it becomes a question of: would you rather satisfy the depositors who already invest money and are already more likely to stay around for quite awhile to play with their entertainment investments, or would you rather satisfy potential new customers who may or may not stay long-term?

:girl:

Recap

This thread has generated some good (sometimes heated) discussion on what can be done with sweat, pros and cons. There are quite a few good concepts coming from people as to what alternative uses, etc can be done. This is what we all should be doing... not just whinging but saying ok its not right but I think this could be the answer. Lets see if someone has that "light bulb" idea that can solve the whole issue for us.

This thread has generated some good (sometimes heated) discussion on what can be done with sweat, pros and cons. There are quite a few good concepts coming from people as to what alternative uses, etc can be done. This is what we all should be doing... not just whinging but saying ok its not right but I think this could be the answer. Lets see if someone has that "light bulb" idea that can solve the whole issue for us.

The way sweat is right now is perfect. If it isn't broken don't fix it.

Unless I'm completely unaware of how a global economy works, there is no issue here.

What you're asking to do with your options is to implement it into more items. People didn't hunt often with Mind Essence in VU9, since the price was so damn high! The price for ME is markup-controlled, so people are only willing to buy it for a certain price, and people are only willing to sell it at said price, too. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that implementing Synthetic ME helped regain many of the lost profits from the original ME. Sweat is a way for people to get something from nothing, which is a very nice thing that MA has done, similar to stones and free Oil.
Here's a handy list of points about the times before Synthetic ME and after. (In pros/cons)

Before Synthetic ME:
+ More new players join because of the free to play (and still make money) aspect.
- Few people want to hunt with ME, resulting in fewer profits.
+ Sweat price is high, for happy newbies, but also (-) since depositors have to pay a higher price

After Synthetic ME:
+ Lower sweat price for depositors (-) for sweaters
+ More profits for MA from more people using MF equipment.
+ Still many people joining for the F2P and making money part.
- Threads like these.

But wait, why am I even posting this? People were complaining about the sweat price before VU11, and they still are too.

In the VU9 the only way to get from place to place on the planet was to run/walk, use a Town Portal or Teleport. This often put people in situations of encountering mobs that they either died from or killed. If they died they often ended up back where they started. If they killed the mobs they encountered then they burnt ammunition and decay on their equipment.

Taking this into consideration saying that mixing it with oil to make an additional use for Vibrant Sweat would be making fulel for vehicle too expensive does not quite add up. I suggest that those of you who think that run from New Oxford to Nea's Place and take a look at how much it costs you. That is how you got there in the VU9 and it took something like two to three hours. The Uber runs we used to do with twenty or thrity noobs used to be fun and I even miss those days.

I even wonder if you could find that many noobs to do that run these days.

As for the ammunition issue: Is it needed to be mixed with Nexus to make it ammunition .... MA could always make a cheap item that could be purchased out of the Trade Terminal only to mis with it to make ammunition. Therein lies your solution to the cost of using MindForce Chips.

As for those of you who think that it is affordable to sweat and not depo: as a level 27 Sweat Gatherer (now) the best I could do in a day of sweating (12 to 14 hours) was around fifty ped for the day. Well all I can say is "Damn that used to be a huge return for my efforts!" All day kto half repair my sword and twenty minutes to blow the whole bloody lot.

Come back tomorrow night and try it again !

In short for even a hardcore sweat gatherer like myself, even in the VU9 at 5 ped a k for sweat there was not a great deal of return for your efforts. Before any of you jump up and down and think I was not and am not a depoer, guess again as I am a hard core depoer as well. Approx 50 US per wekk and often more then that.

I find sweating ambus at Neas a waste of effort and at current prices swunting bibos solo as I love to do is not eco at the current prices of sweat. As a crafter with a shop full of crafted items theonly time I spend ingame these days is to craft. Rarely do I spend time doing anything else. Instead of spending anything up to 16 hours a day ingame I now log in for a few minutes several times a day to check auctions and shop stock.

I no longer spen hours teaching new players how and where to sweat.
I no longer spend hours doing TP runs and burning peds just to get the new players a few Town Portals.
I no longer even look for new players as there is little incentive for them to stay long enough to want to depo.

I can only believe that MA/FPC are looking into this and considering ways to ecourage the new players to stay and eventually depo.

Cool and okay, sweat price is good.(i'm a non-depositer)

I don't get these threads, what is said is basicly:

"I want to play the game and other users should pay for it!"

MU on sweat will come from other players, you want MA to force other players to give you money....why?

As said before sweat has a (small) place in this game, it is not there to enable anyone to realy play the game without paying/depositing. Get a job at Micky D and the deposit, will get more PED/h that way!

/Dendron

PS I usualy don't bother to reply to these threads but I am bored (and can't play EU right now).....haven't read every post in thread....who cares, lol DS

"I want to play the game and other users should pay for it!"

because thats what MA wants, it's why have we got 0tt blazers and such. Why give out loot that has a ped value when the other players can pay for it ;)

sweat was originally just a way to get people bored enough to pay, when the cap hit everyone knew the only way to carry on was to deposit, become a trader or get very lucky.

Now we've got the professional sweater and it's driven the price down. You want the price to rise, stop sweating and leave it for the newer players.

I have said that before and I will repeat it.
With the current state of gaming and PR content in Entropia when sweat price reach ~0 the game will collapse...
If they want to kick all the ''freeloaders'' as they call them they need to make a game first...
If they change things they may save it...But we are talking about MA here...:scratch2:

Sil$

from time to time i gather some K sweat while surfing the internet, and listen to music, i make 1-2 points evade while doing that and chat a bit, so who cares about sweat price, its free money and i only do a few klicks for that every several minutes

Since its an unlimited resource it will never go up again regardless of suggestions on how to increase the usage of it. The more usage the more sweaters.

Im sure there are quite alot of sweat bots out there. Seen the latest bots for WoW and those bots play like real people rofl. They can even chat with you :scratch2: Amazing Chinese programming there.

I would rather see sweat abolished and new or improved oppertunities for players who got alot of time but dont want to deposit.

I consumed about 7k sweat today crafting. More than I would use in a month of TPing. (and I use my tp chip a lot)

narfi

I think that the problem is not about the sweat price but about this word "Cash". Most of the new players start to play this game with idea that they will earn a lot of money right away. Only because there is this option 1$=10 PED they think that the sweat price is too low.

1h = 300-400 sweat
3h = about 1k sweat
1k sweat = 3 PED
3 PED = 0.3$

0.3$ for 3h of players time = players start to whine why it is so low and they can't make money of it.

Now let's see what we could actually do with this if we forget about $.

1k sweat = 3h - Yes it is a lot of time but there is this nice auto-use tool action now so I just point, click and go do whatever else I need to do. Before VU10 there was no such option and we needed to click all the time again and again...and again. Also back then one sweat gathering attempt took about 12 seconds. So now it is like a piece of cake.
So after 3h player have 1k sweat = 3PED. After that player can hire a pilot to take him/her to Nea's Place. It's about 1.5-2PED. Maybe even for free if player get lucky. In Nea's Place he/she can stay afk using auto-use option on one mob for several minutes. New players can read a lot of interesting information about this game while sweating in that way.

Let's say this player is still alive (playing) and he/she get 10PED. He/she probably now knows a lot about game, what professions are there, what items player should use at certain skill level and etc. This player already know that to do with these 10PED. There is nice newcomer gear for hunters and also miners. I tried and 10PED in ammo with Sollomate Kiwio Mk.II last for more than 1 hour, same with mining. Even if return is bad, it can't be less than 50% from the start so it's not a total loss. After that player can return to sweating, earn back what he/she lost in first run and then keep hunting or mining again.

Sweat Gathering is like a free trial for game so new players could try it. No one in this game will ever become rich by sweating all the time.

For those who like to play but don't want to deposit and sweat to earn PED for the next run. Yes, it is hard but it's like a real life. Sometimes you need to work hard so later you could enjoy your life doing what you like.

My personal experience with sweat gathering. Yesterday I put my avatar to sweat in Nea's while I needed to finish some things on computer. Time by time just checking if my avatar is still alive and switching mobs. After few hours I ended up with more than 2.2k sweat by actually not playing the game but working.

About new ideas where to use sweat:
There is newcomer gear for mining, hunting but I didn't find any crafting. They could make some newcomer crafting. Let's say few Vibrant Sweat bottles and some new extractor or other material with 0.01PED value (maybe available in TT terminal) to create "Vial of Live" which is needed to create new newcomer medkit (2-6 heal points, 20 uses per minute - great support against puny creatures).

I think all players AND MA will profit from a higher sweat price::ahh:

A lot of newbies try first to play whit out deposit because Entropia say you can play whit out. Ingame cash = 1/10 USD sound´s great.
They sweat and see that the price for sweat is a joke and most newbies leave the game for ever. Why should I deposit if the start is bad? Or got a joke price for all the sweat work? They think this is not the right game for them.
How many from the millions accounds a not death? Some k perhaps.

Is the sweat price good - 10 ped per 1k or more - the newbies try first sweating too. They see it´s possible to play whit out deposit and some hard work. Lesser will leave the game. They can try this or that and see if Entropia is the right game for them. Some will deposit because sweating cost them too much time and some are happy whit out deposit, perhaps they change later there mind.
If the sweat price is shit like atm, only some % of the newbies play more than some days.

Low sweat MU: Not many sweaters and not many depositers.
High sweat MU: many sweaters and many depositers.

MA need more players, I think a good sweat price can help. More land, planets and cars and other new stuff can help too - but lesser than happy new customers.:D

Please please please enough of this nonsense. Make sweat available for purchase from the tt. I don't know how it was before but as it stands now, the majority of sweaters are immature and annoying children. It's sad but true. Sweaters make me want to log off and never come back.

There is a very easy way to make sweat worth more - make it rarer.
Instead of getting an average of (say) 10 sweat per successful pull, make it an average of 5 sweat.
Instead of getting sweat on average (say) every fifth attempt, make it every seventh attempt.
Instead of it taking (say) 10 seconds to complete a pull cycle, make it variable between (say) 5 and 20 seconds, with an average of 15 seconds.
Make sweat heavier (say) 1 Kg per bottle so that once you have 200 bottles you can hardly move.
These things should be able to double the price of sweat once existing stocks have been sold.

Good idea...

I seen where someone had the idea of having like a terminal just for depositing sweat and goes on players PED card.In that case a person can deposit or withdrawl sweat without hassle. I think that is a GREAT IDEA!! :yup:

Back