Sweat sells for 1.0.......

man this is awesome +rep :yay:

I am with you in this idea. I remember that sweat was sold one time at 3.0 , in the very past.

Thanks again for the +rep guys,

The sweat shop seems to have established 2 big buyers who come in to buy 3-5K each every 2 weeks. And yes they pay 1.0 :D

Lets not help the noobs.

Let the ones that want to play, deposit so we can get bigger hofs.

I can remember the glory days of 8 PEC a bottle, no reason not to sweat then!
Of course, someone decided that they would buy for just 4 PEC a bottle, then a new VU came out a day or so later that greatly increased the sweat gained per attempt, thus the price bottomed out to 2 PEC and seems to have been below 2 PEC ever since. (This was some time ago, not recently and I doubt it will ever hit 8PEC/bottle ever again)

At the moment, I always buy at 1 PEC/bottle, since I believe this to be a fair price. I will be using this shop and supporting the 1pec/bottle ideal!

If anyone who reads this thread is willing to purchase for this generous rate of 1.0 from anyone else other than InDaHouse's society, please drop me a pm. I'm a sweater trying to mine on my sweat profits. would love the help that a 66% increase in sales price of my sweat would mean.

Sweat is so easy to get now prices of around 1 pec per bottle aren't justified. This leads to oversupply (100s of people out sweating at any given time, every day) and less demand (higher skilled avatars can get about 400-500 bottles an hour).

Sweating is a great way to suppliment your playing but it is of course just that, a suppliment. I would rather pay slightly more for nexus where something has actualy gone into the system i.e probes and decay.

Having said that I'm not suprised that it is selling (especialy at the port atlantis mall where pricing is a bit 'special' shall we say) although buying at this price is more charitable than anything.

(In case you were wondering I sell the sweat I gather at a lower price than this in the form of Mindforce.)

Last edited:
If anyone who reads this thread is willing to purchase for this generous rate of 1.0 from anyone else other than InDaHouse's society, please drop me a pm. I'm a sweater trying to mine on my sweat profits. would love the help that a 66% increase in sales price of my sweat would mean.

This is a thread created for me to promote my shop and the sweat for 1.0 idea that helps the sweaters in my SOC.

-REP to you for trying to hi-jack my thread!

Sweat is so easy to get now prices of around 1 pec per bottle aren't justified. This leads to oversupply (100s of people out sweating at any given time, every day) and less demand (higher skilled avatars can get about 400-500 bottles an hour).

Sweating is a great way to suppliment your playing but it is of course just that, a suppliment. I would rather pay slightly more for nexus where something has actualy gone into the system i.e probes and decay.

Having said that I'm not suprised that it is selling (especialy at the port atlantis mall where pricing is a bit 'special' shall we say) although buying at this price is more charitable than anything.

(In case you were wondering I sell the sweat I gather at around .52 in the form of Mindforce.)

EXTREME -REP at this attempt to hijack my thread with your 0.52 price!

Go post your own thread selling at that price!

Let me just reiterate that I do not sell unrefined sweat at that price therefore I dont need a sales thread for it. I only inculded it to put things in perspective.

Whats worse you berate another sweat seller for 'Hi-Jacking' your thread but I'm afraid you brought it upon yourself for giving your average seller (i.e one without a prime location shop) false hope.

You make out that this is some noble cause to help newbies. Sweat sells at 1 pec but only for members of your society. In which case this is a sales thread and its in the wrong forum.

These are the exact reasons for why this shop was set up.

But I do think alot of the downturn in price can be down to MA, it may be a marketing tactic to make them turn to depositing rather than free loading. But if I take my marketing brain and try to look at it from thier side and the noobs side, at 1.0 I was so bored sweating I made my first deposit and now i'm scared to think what the bill is for this first year of playing......

Well, not to throw a monkey wrench into you machine of good will... But have you considered that your noobs might be buying the sweat off the street for 0.5 and then run up to you and say, "look, I been busy sweating. Sell this for 1.0 for me."

I tried that good will with some disciples a while back. Then I'd realized, no good deed goes un-punished.

Your mileage may vary.

if you got paitence and got the right hookups yes ofc you can sell sweat for 1.0

but your not going to start some revolution any time soon getting sweat prices back up

there will still be them noobs who got no paitence and will found the buyers who buy for them low prices

:) but its a nice thing your doing there

I applaud your effort to help newcomers in the game. I still remember like it was yesterday when I first joined and started sweating to buy my first jester and some ammo. Took me a week or 2 to gather like 50 ped worth of sweat. Back then sweat was 2.0 or a bit over. But in 1 hour you received maybe 150 sweat max.
Last week after the Ambu event at Nea's I tried sweating again for an hour and I was amazed that I managed to get over 800 sweat. The conclusion to me was that either we have less noobs sweating then when I joined (quite possible, I joined after the CND news brought in thousands of noobs) but on the other hand it could also be that sweat is really worth the same or even a bit more then it was back then. If you look at it on a per hour basis anyway.

I don't wanna turn this thread into another sweat price debate, I really think your efforts to help the newcomers are good. Let's hope one day they turn into honest, hard working, depositing Entropians and everyone is happy :cool:

...i remember it like it was 2 years ago (-: :) when sweat was selling at 4 pec and you could get 50-100 sweat in an hour! lol...back in the day

Hmm, sweat prices :scratch2: I usualy buy sweat from my disciples at 1.3 but only what I need, so this isnt very often. I incorage noobs to do some sweating before depositing, to get the feel for the game. People who have decided to make sweating a long term job I could realy careless about. Yes, they may not deposit but I have yet to see one with high skills in anything or really enjoy playing the game. To me it would be a huge waste of time to sweat for a living when I could just go get a second job and have a real income for my time spent. So to me, those ppl live in a kinda of Hell. I know the sweat prices arent totaly controlled by this but the noob sweater's are uneducated when it comes what things are worth and realy are stepping on thier own toes by undercutting each other for sales.

Let me just reiterate that I do not sell unrefined sweat at that price therefore I dont need a sales thread for it. I only inculded it to put things in perspective.

Whats worse you berate another sweat seller for 'Hi-Jacking' your thread but I'm afraid you brought it upon yourself for giving your average seller (i.e one without a prime location shop) false hope.

You make out that this is some noble cause to help newbies. Sweat sells at 1 pec but only for members of your society. In which case this is a sales thread and its in the wrong forum.

Yes i'm only selling for the sweaters in my SOC but thats because I can trust them and i've known most for over a year now, I know some IRL and I know they are truely sweating this themselves and not buying to give to me. I stock it in 5k batchs for 1 week, so if they run out and buy 5k @ 0.5 then give to me and then that week nothing sells they are stuck with it for 5-8 weeks before its thier turn again. You think a noob thats sweating can afford to have 25 ped tied up for 5-8 weeks?

Please note that i'm not giving any kinda of FALSE hope, you just need to read this thread and see posts from numerous people saying they support this idea and that they buy sweat for 1.0 and the last guy buys from his disciples @ 1.3 :eek: so as everyone on this thread is saying there is buyers out there but selling is as hard as collecting.

Noobs need to learn that it takes hours to sweat and then it will take hours to sell, PA is full of re-sellers and they are crushing the market. Sweating is so boring as its supposed to encourage you to deposit. The sweaters in my SOC are putting back into the system by using thier peds to buy ammo and hunt.

You dont need to deposit to play this game and get on.

IDK :dunno:

Nice to see an initiative, nice to see that non depositers get paid better.

But:

When I need sweat I run into PA and shout ONCE "buying sweat 0.6" I get so overwhelmed with sweat offers that I cant get rid of ppl another 10 minutes... :scratch2:

I have a feeling that if I shouted buying at 1 pec - thay would remember me and harass me everytime I visited PA. Im not telling that they would only I have that feeling. I remember sweat "unions" that were spreading the word to "newcomers" about the ingame ava name and expected time online of some poor sod that once or twice bought at 1.0.
Resellers even shouted:
Selling sweat @ 0.8, you can resell it @ 1.0 to Ava X Y - he is online mondays and wednesdays 18 - 20:00 MA time and moves around Argus and Twin
:laugh:

I.

I apologise Indahouse if you were offended by my post. I wasn't trying to hijack your thread. I just felt since others not associated with your society were saying that they buy @1.0, and it seemed like you were doing this in good faith to help sweaters in general, only your resources were limited to helping your society, you would be happy if others hooked up with me to buy for 1.0. Apparently not.
I await your response before I neg rep you. After that I will just delete your thread from my subscriptions as I see it is really just about your society and not about the community at large. In that case, it belongs on a society forum.

Plummer, chill down man.

You cant sell at 1 pec / bottle... until all of those 10k ppl selling at 0.6 are gone.

Just applaud to a nice initiative and dont take it personally ;)

I.

I apologise Indahouse if you were offended by my post. I wasn't trying to hijack your thread. I just felt since others not associated with your society were saying that they buy @1.0, and it seemed like you were doing this in good faith to help sweaters in general, only your resources were limited to helping your society, you would be happy if others hooked up with me to buy for 1.0. Apparently not.
I await your response before I neg rep you. After that I will just delete your thread from my subscriptions as I see it is really just about your society and not about the community at large. In that case, it belongs on a society forum.

i'm sure he's cool with u hooking up with people who buy at 1.0 he's just not cool with u hijacking his thread

Plummer, chill down man.

You cant sell at 1 pec / bottle... until all of those 10k ppl selling at 0.6 are gone.

Just applaud to a nice initiative and dont take it personally ;)

I.

I get it Igorl. I don't expect to sell for 1.0.
I have +repped the thread starter once or twice for a nice initiative. I just took offense that he got mad instead of nicely asking me not to post that in his thread. I could have edited it out if he had asked. Also, he came off like he would really like to help everyone, but because of limited resources, and an inability to verify that strangers aren't just really resellers, he had to limit his shop to 1.0 from his society. But it sounded like he encourages others to pay 1.0 in general to help out sweaters. I didn't think he would have a problem if someone else helped me.
Thats all. Instead he gets upset and accuses me of hijacking his thread. I still haven't neg repped him. I'm giving him a chance to respond before I act.

+rep on this ...I always buy sweat at 1ped per 100 and find this is still to low a price, if i need sweat i always buy it straight from the noobs in the field, and will often give away my knackered fap5's, argo heads, tt-able guns.ect ect.... paying .50-.60 for sweat is tantamount to cutting our own throats!

paying .50-.60 for sweat is tantamount to cutting our own throats!

I'm not sure how you came to this conclusion really. I'm sure alot of MF users are getting used to finanly getting hold of ME for a decent price after having to put up with years of crazy 500-600% prices.

Sweating is made slightly easier by the MF skillers who spend time giving focus and heals at the outposts. They are there because skilling is cheaper now.

Consider this, a newbie spends say an hour collecting sweat, they then try and sell at 1.0 (in the current market) this can take them another hour if they are exrtemely lucky, on the other had it could take 3-4 hours or even days. It might just be my logic but thier time is better spent collecting more sweat than haggling for an extra 0.4 pec per bottle.

All this being said Mindark like to change things alot such a drop rates for items so we may yet see sweat rise to a pec or even nmore who knows:dunno:. The only thing we can really say for sure is this isnt the first and it certainly isnt the last sweat price thread we'll see in our time in EU.

I always pay 2.0 for sweat. So this is nothing big.

Ok I'm sorry for the neg Rep, but I came on to see 2 people promoting thier sweat on my post, and this is to help the community as anyone selling can come here see all the people that say they buy @ 1.0 or higher then maybe PM them if you feel. But to see "2" people promoting on my thread thats upset me. Is there a way to take it back from you?

kudos to indahouse for a nice response. All is well. +rep when I can.

Likewise :)

i'll +rep when I can lol

no-one takes me seriously when i try to sell for 1.0 :(

Back