Sweat Service

ZaneLear

Young
Society
Freelancer
Hello folks, Zane Geist Lear here, I am offering a service of sweat.

A lot of people out there might offer this deal and or not, so I kinda thought I might as well take a shot, I haven't played in a while so I need to make some ped.

Ok here is what I offer, I will take on your sweat orders, just tell me how much you need and I will sweat for you, this can be for just one person or a soc, I as of now have close to 8k sweat saved, the number will change as I type this since I am sweating as you read.

I am looking at a flat rate of 5 ped per 1k order of sweat, tho might be cheaper if I feel like it and or higher if you don't mind paying a little extra to help a sweater out.

I gladly will be your perm sweat provider if you wish, just FL me and I will be right there, as of now I sweat mainly at Nea's so you should be able to find me, in game my name reads Zane Lear.

Ok, this is my service, I hope I posted this in the right place, also hope to get replies and people needing a perm sweater, thank you and have a great day.

Hello Zane. Quite some good times sweating with you out on the field! Well, I might be looking for someone to collect my sweat from time to time depending on some different factors at the moment. If I do not have you added on my friends list already, I will be more than glad to add you when I get the chance to get online. Keep up the work, and may you have some success with your offered service to those in EU!

I think you'll probably find that you're better off just sweating and looking for buyers than trying to find someone to wait for you to sweat what they want...

I think you'll probably find that you're better off just sweating and looking for buyers than trying to find someone to wait for you to sweat what they want...
or just buying the Nexus or mining it yourself to make the ME...

Back