sweating as a uber?

golddude

Elite
Society
Irken Invaders
Ary Steve Hunter
Ok, i was sweating around sweat camp when i seen a uber with some angel on! killed the the compio staker in 1 hit! I was in not inpressed with the with kill in 1 shot. But sweating as a uber? no? :)

Ok, i was sweating around sweat camp when i seen a uber with some angel on! killed the the compio staker in 1 hit! I was in not inpressed with the with kill in 1 shot. But sweating as a uber? no? :)

Havent seen the guy with Angel on, but did see a chap I know well in full Shadow there a few days ago (mostly healing though)

As for the compio staker? Largest I've seen there is the occasional Combibo Provider, usually they arent greater than Old though.

ps. some of the players in top socities do a bit of sweating now and again you know - and why not?

i ollected 30 bottles last night near atlas island cos i am going loopy from dome4 stress. then i got killed by daikiba young

i r uber right? :scratch2:

1. Yes some uber do sweat, just cause you have gear and skills doesent mean you have cash.

2. No , no player owned gun can kill a dakiba stalker in one hit.

// ermik

If I were to bet... I would say a rascal or ghost clad hunter using a mid level gun on a young...

not that it makes any difference......:banana:

hey its hot out.... and a lazy Thursday here... what else should we discuss? :D

haha, but then again... It brings up the great OLD question... "what is uber" ;) If I were to start up the game depo a crap load of money and sweat in my armor and use an un eco HUGE gun that cost a left nut jut to shoot once to kill something one hit am I uber.
Not trying to offend anyone in any way just wanted to have a little fun with the topic ;)

Boo Who You

haha, but then again... It brings up the great OLD question... "what is uber" ;) If I were to start up the game depo a crap load of money and sweat in my armor and use an un eco HUGE gun that cost a left nut jut to shoot once to kill something one hit am I uber.
Not trying to offend anyone in any way just wanted to have a little fun with the topic ;)

Boo Who You

Let's not poach this thread by starting conversations that will lead to the revelation of $300k invested avatars getting pked by nondepositors ;)

A good example of a nation dumbing it's people down to the point where they are fully illiterate and unable to spell and form sentences. :eek:

1. Yes some uber do sweat, just cause you have gear and skills doesent mean you have cash.

2. No , no player owned gun can kill a dakiba stalker in one hit.

// ermik
Yes you can oneshot stalkers, take a loot at their HP:

Daikibas:

Maturity Health
Young 30
Mature 70
Old 90
Provider 130
Guardian 180
Dominant 300
Alpha 400
Old Alpha 760
Prowler 800
Stalker 830

Anyhow, he was talking about the fearsome "Compio" and they are also fully able to oneshot: :laugh:

Maturity Health
Stalker 390

Now, what weapon to use?
Well, just pick one in the top of MAX damage, lets say we take the Vumpoor Hollowman (L) (http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=404)
Damage: 390 damage, BAM the fearsome "Compio" is dead...

The Daiki staler is however still alive, and we need a bigger weap to crit, maybe the "Daiki-Slayer No1": Vumpoor Obliterator (L) (http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=521) and crit it, 675*2 = 1350 DMG, BAM daiki stalker is no more in this universe :D

Im not Uber not eaven close, but i do not consider nyself to be a nOOb, but i do hovever still sweat for my own ME.

And i have been talking to some higher skilled players then me that also sweat for their ME. Its a fun way to relax and just read the chat window. Sweating is as fun/boring for everyone in EU and if you were to skan all sweaters you would see that not all sweaters are nOObs alot of them are a litle higher lvl players.

haha you sweat for own ME, noob!@ :laugh:

haha you sweat for own ME, noob!@ :laugh:

Hey come on be nice. In my own litle world im a Uber and if you were in my litle world i woul PK you, for calling me a nOOb.

Im a cind of disturbed dude i know that, but i do however still sweat and can even some times still enjoy it. As long as i dont need to do it, because then its boooring.

Yes, some Ubers sweat like any other player, you can see them in neas usually, thats totally normal, but sometimes i see Ubers sweating in jag, tiger, angel.. I don't understand why!!:scratch2:

Yes, some Ubers sweat like any other player, you can see them in neas usually, thats totally normal, but sometimes i see Ubers sweating in jag, tiger, angel.. I don't understand why!!:scratch2:

can it be...they're afraid of dying? :D
or just don't want another direct hit on that ruptured spline from last night Hogglo Stalker bashing...or just showing off..? Take your pick..:laugh:

Steve Mischief

owning mid-lvl armour like jag/tiger/angel most definately doesnt make someone uber. Its just some kid who bought some new gear and wants to show it off, thinking sweaters will be impressed :rolleyes:

Lots of people who've been here a while still farm their own sweat. I do. Why buy ME when I can mine the FN, and sweat for free...?

As for sweating in armour, it used to be the case that this was always uneconomical, but I heard that this is just not the case anymore since armour decay changed.

It's especially not uneconomical if your Evader is so high that you're not taking much damage anyway...

I just caught myself re-reading this post carefully, just in case I had accidentally written something in such a way that it could be misconstrued and then answered with "noob" or similar flaming. That's a shame, innit...

Was he actually sweating or just introducing his deciple to swamp camp?

you are able to identify Angel armor, but not know what common mobs are around you everyday?

What do skills or equipment have to do with gathering your own sweat? Are you upset because he's not going to buy yours?

I still do it sometimes, find it very therapeutic. Will probably still be doing it years from now even if I reach Uber status. (Course, when that happens all current Ubers will be even higher up in a newly raised skill bracket, so I'll actually still only be mid-level)

But anyway yeah, I'll often sweat if I'm watching something on TV. Good way to gain a tiny bit of skills having to pay almost no attention at all to the PC.

Common ubers dry out all the mobs and leave the noobs whining !!!!!

Back