Sweating in Club Neverdie

AncientAutumn

Guardian
Because i can not deposit (i paid for my trip with the sweat i sold) i started sweating in Dome 3 on the Berycled and the Daikiba, not much Berycled there do, i also found out that the creatures there are very fast dry, how come ?

You only get 2 successful attempts on a Diakiba Young. Bery Youngs are 4 successful attemtps I think. There is a thread somewhere on EF that shows successful attempts for all MOBs. Try sweatting dome 1, I know those give out a lot more successful attempts before they are dry ;)

You only get 2 successful attempts on a Diakiba Young. Bery Youngs are 4 successful attemtps I think. There is a thread somewhere on EF that shows successful attempts for all MOBs. Try sweatting dome 1, I know those give out a lot more successful attempts before they are dry ;)

So its not that they give less because i am on Club Neverdie ? :)

gl to cnd!you love it believe me!!

Welcome to CND! Let me know how the balancing is in Dome 3

So its not that they give less because i am on Club Neverdie ? :)

No, I sweated there tonight for a couple hours and was getting good sweat. I didn't notice any difference other that I seemed to be successful more often. Can't say the same for ores and loot though. :( ;)

Because i can not deposit (i paid for my trip with the sweat i sold) i started sweating in Dome 3 on the Berycled and the Daikiba, not much Berycled there do, i also found out that the creatures there are very fast dry, how come ?

I'm not sure what else you're doing up there, but I'll toss in my experience.

If you're a hunter, I highly recommend going after younger snablesnots. Sweat them dry, then kill them. They loot pretty well for such easy mobs, and hair gel always sells for a good markup. They don't hit very hard, so you'll be able to survive longer before dieing, giving you more chances to skill evade.

There was a thread on EF somewhere, in which he stated he'd buy any sweat gathered on CND for market price, but I'm too lazy to look for it. But ND bought 47.5k sweat off me over the summer, so he's good for it!

P.S. - I beat that 47.5k... Got up to 59k self gathered sweat before selling this time!

I'm not sure what else you're doing up there, but I'll toss in my experience.

If you're a hunter, I highly recommend going after younger snablesnots. Sweat them dry, then kill them. They loot pretty well for such easy mobs, and hair gel always sells for a good markup. They don't hit very hard, so you'll be able to survive longer before dieing, giving you more chances to skill evade.

There was a thread on EF somewhere, in which he stated he'd buy any sweat gathered on CND for market price, but I'm too lazy to look for it. But ND bought 47.5k sweat off me over the summer, so he's good for it!

P.S. - I beat that 47.5k... Got up to 59k self gathered sweat before selling this time!

In how much time did you gathered that amount of sweat ?

In how much time did you gathered that amount of sweat ?

I can't give exact numbers... my mind just doesn't work that well anymore. lol

I started playing in late April, early May. I collected and sold smaller amounts at first. I think my first big batch, of 55k, was collected in July and August. I sold 7.5k to one avatar, then ND ran over and bought the remaining 47.5k. It may have been in September... like I said, my memory isn't what it used to be.

I took the 300+ ped I got from the sweat, and tried my hand at mining. That lasted about two weeks before the ped card was low enough that I decided to call it my new buffer, and start sweat-hunting the snables again. I started collecting the second batch in late September or early October. Reached 59k, before selling it about two weeks ago.

Worst case, as far as sweating goes, I'd average 1 bottle of sweat for every two weapon cells. I always start the hunt with exactly 4000 medium weapon cells for my Solomate Opalo, and then use most of the ammo I loot during that hunt. I carry an Isis CB5(L) and the TT pistol, and I loot the Emik S30s from the snables. Only ammo I don't use is the explosive projectiles. And when I can find an acceptable deal on a low end launcher, I'll start using those too.

With no armor to repair, the decay from a typical hunt is around 42-43 pecs. It sure as hell isn't as exciting as hunting hogglos, but I've always turned a small profit hunting this way.

yahhoooo I say help all the sweaters at Neas Place get to the Ambu dome in CND :yay:;):yay:;):yay:

Back