Sweating will require tool

it doesn't say that the tool will be required, maybe it is an optional way of gathering sweat faster.

Also this is the "improved" one, maybe everyon will be issued with a standard one.

wait and see :)

It is the 'system' that is improved - not the tool.

lol yeah mate it was just a little joke, hence the smiley face at the end

This looks interesting and i hope to try it out and maybe do more sweating now and then

the concept of sweating is that its free.

with the introduction of a tool for sweating makes me think that said tool will incur decay with each use and make sweating no longer free, this would be very bad for the economy in game.

but i do kinda like the concept art for it.

I think this could be just another way of MA making more from decay tbh...

Unless it really does speed up sweating theres no point in it. And if sweating is sped up it will only decrease the value once again very quickly.

Unless it really does speed up sweating theres no point in it. And if sweating is sped up it will only decrease the value once again very quickly.

Dunno if sweat price will drop... if it's a tool that decays, it means sweat will no longer be free... so sweat won't be so cheap.... ;)

Lez. :wtg:

Ps: If it's a joke....==>... :laugh: , if not....:(
Anyway, LOLZ @ Imp sweating system :laugh:

Hrm, notice that its in a folder called subscriber bonus? Maybe they will introduce faster sweating to those who pay a monthly subscription or something like that?

Hrm, notice that its in a folder called subscriber bonus? Maybe they will introduce faster sweating to those who pay a monthly subscription or something like that?

:scared::eyecrazy::bomb::cussing::cdevil::rocket:

with the introduction of a tool for sweating makes me think that said tool will incur decay with each use and make sweating no longer free, this would be very bad for the economy in game.

Do bubbles make the economy bad if they increase the amount of sweat you can get in a shorter amount of time? I suspect it'll be the same sort of thing... a sort of sweat amplifier. What might be interesting is if this tool works with other mindforce stuff to amplify it too! Imagine a super tool that would let you do a bunch of tp chip jumping, or killing things with a nerve blast chip without any warmup phases. :) ;) If this tool gets rid of the warmup phase, bring it on.

I hope that tool will be for free at last if it will be needed for sweating at start :) cos other way probably will not play this game :p

I think this could be just another way of MA making more from decay tbh...

Not if there is some real use for mindforce around the corner, the reason that I think sweat bounces up and down constantly and lately has pretty much crashed into the ground is there is absolutely no use for it beyond the occasional teleport.

If FPC started making other uses for it then there would eventually be a real need for a tool that can gather it effectively either for yourself or for others...

This is the problem with having games where there is only one single use for each item, it either becomes incredibly abundant and crashes in price or no1 bothers to gather and it soars.

If FPC started making other uses for it then there would eventually be a real need for a tool that can gather it effectively either for yourself or for others...

I think some of the history info on Next Island mentions something about having to use a wormhole to get there... might be interesting if ME is needed to access other planets since it's used to open the space gate/wormhole. They are already making us pay peds to just get to down from CP and get up to CND... so it would make sense...

Good Tool in bad system....

I think the Tool is good to be introduce in the game acts, but I wait that MA will someday improve the sweating system enlarging the usage of the Sweat Bottles.... For example the Sweat should be introducing in crafting system, this will be helpfull for the Sweat sellers, and of course the noobs crafter...:D

Enlarging the market for the Sweat Bottles helps the price not to fall...

Back