Sweden in a nutshell!

TommyDaGreat

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Poisonous TommyDaGreat Snake
Well. Two little things that's basically the swedish mentality. Our culture!

The first thing is a revolutionary little invention. You could call it a future classic even!

Just visit http://www.peeandpoo.com and browse the products. There are even some news articles on the page about the swedish inventor! Not will this be the new pokémon or not? :eek:

Only future will tell.

The second little thing is the swedish midsummer celebration. Found a neat little video about it. It's a german commercial about sweden from IKEA. Containing both german and swedish language but certainly not required to laugh. I suspect everyone knows what that is so I won't elaborate. The commercial got banned though. I guess mostly the people in europe will appreciate it. Personally I laughed so hard that got tears in my eyes. It's a perfect bullseye of sweden I think :D

Anyway. The perfect midsummer in sweden :

http://crazy.spray.se/s.aspx?id=be3e3d53-3a31-4cc5-bc27-c0757138ed66

(Click on Visa which is swedish for "Show" and you will start the download. It's 4 mb in size so it won't take that much time.)

but.... Eeeew!

HAHAHAHA LMAO

skit kul!!!! så jävla sant! :laugh:
i did that last summer :D

Hmmm. Pee and Poo dolls. Not for me sorry.

If these things are indications of the Swedish mentality then that would explain a few things. Why we wander around ingame looking for poop. Why MA delivers what a lot of people seem to think is a crappy product. (Just to let you know, I am pretty happy with EU)

I'll trade you my battle action pee for your business ready poo!

Tommy go loot some Outbackos instead of revealing our most guarded secrets! :D

:eek: I find something disturbing about that.... :eek:

Thantos said:
Hmmm. Pee and Poo dolls. Not for me sorry.

If these things are indications of the Swedish mentality then that would explain a few things. Why we wander around ingame looking for poop. Why MA delivers what a lot of people seem to think is a crappy product. (Just to let you know, I am pretty happy with EU)

Well, just wait until the pee arrives!
Then again...there are already yellow acid lakes... :dunce:

Back