Banned
Society
Freelancer
MA mask math?

I just checked the decay of my make-up mask today. And guess what I found:

swedishmaskmath.jpg

Is that some special swedish math? Support case sent!​

Hi there!

I got a problem with my Large Make-up mask. When I opened it's info window it reports the following:
TT value/max 198.60/200 PED. That's okay, coz I used it sometimes. But the condition bar above tells me: 93%

Is this some special swedish math?
For me is 93% of 200 = 186. And that would NOT be okay! Coz I didn't use it that much!

Hope you can fix this immediately!
Sincerly Jamira

Last edited:

swedishmaskmath.jpg

Hi there!

I got a problem with my Large Make-up mask. When I opened it's info window it reports the following:
TT value/max 198.60/200 PED. That's okay, coz I used it sometimes. But the condition bar above tells me: 93%

For me is 93% of 200 = 186. And that would NOT be okay! Coz I didn't use it that much!

Sincerly Jamira

Stupid, stupid MA :rolleyes:

(However, insulting all the Swedish people on this forum may not be the smartest move you could make either... :D)

Didn't MA adjust the % to just show the usable TT ?

swedishmaskmath.jpg

Hi there!

Sincerly Jamira

Well maybe you need to know just a little more about the game, you are spending your money on before starting to through insults around like you are all knowing.. Go read VU update thread again, there you will find that condition bar is changed to only show how much peds are back to use on mask. which means that rest TT of mask which cant be used wont be showing on bar!

:yay: nice shot in footies there hope you got the foot guards in time

Well maybe you need to know just a little more about the game, you are spending your money on before starting to through insults around like you are all knowing.. Go read VU update thread again, there you will find that condition bar is changed to only show how much peds are back to use on mask. which means that rest TT of mask which cant be used wont be showing on bar!

:yay: nice shot in footies there hope you got the foot guards in time

What?

Well I read the text ... but I do not understand what you want to teach me. Please explain to a bloody noop!

swedishmaskmath.jpg

Hi there!

Sincerly Jamira

How MA makes the maths doesn´t make all swedes stupid :eek:

But i understand ur point of view they´d better take a look on that.. lol

How MA makes the maths doesn´t make all swedes stupid :eek:

But i understand ur point of view they´d better take a look on that.. lol

I am sorry!
I changed the title to adress it more precise!

Now it shows how much of the useable TT is left. Say an items has a TT of 100 PED and it's useable up until 3%. This means when it gets down to 3 PED in TT it is unuseable. Say the TT was at 50 PED, the old system it would say 50% TT is left, now it will says 100 PED - 3 PED = 97 PED, 50 PED / 97 PED = 0.5154 x 100 = 51.5%.

Therefore on the mask with minimum condition of 90% it would be as follows.

Since it has to have a minimum condition of 90% only 10% of the TT is useable so 20 PED. You have already used 1.40 PED of its TT, 20 PED - 1.40 PED = 18.60 PED, so 18.60 PED / 20 PED = 0.93 x 100 = 93%.

How about you read the VU infos first? you have 93% of the USABLE TT left.

Now it shows how much of the useable TT is left. Say an items has a TT of 100 PED and it's useable up until 3%. This means when it gets down to 3 PED in TT it is unuseable. Say the TT was at 50 PED, the old system it would say 50% TT is left, now it will says 100 PED - 3 PED = 97 PED, 50 PED / 97 PED = 0.5154 x 100 = 51.5%.

Ahhh ... thank you! Didn't check this. Now it's clear. My fault.

Back