Question: System OFF Line or just.

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
Just tried to get in and saying all system are off-line, look at support tab and didn't see anything. Just wonder if its everyone or just where I am in the game.
TIA

Game over

jk I hope...

Just tried to get in and saying all system are off-line, look at support tab and didn't see anything. Just wonder if its everyone or just where I am in the game.
TIA

it said offline for me too but after a try or two i got in ok.

Here the same - 5 times try dont help

system says offline when you bring up log in page but i am able to log in to world, however, was disconnected after 10 mins. Deposit\withdrawal is offline for certain.

Ingame as we speak and have been.

Still able to log in even though loader says offline... this is great :computer:

Yep they have closed the server, those online will get booted eventually. Maybe another patch incoming ?

How do you know "they" have closed the server without some sort of official announcement ? Maybe the problem is just getting worse.

I not sure I would want to try too hard to get in game when loader is showing off line, But that's just me, already lost a loot on a mob(if there was any) this morning because of DCing.

nope, nothing - System are down and when i will try a log in, i have the message with time occured

nope, nothing - System are down and when i will try a log in, i have the message with time occured

The server you are trying to log into is down not the whoel EU. Still online...... crashing at times but the game is still up.

all was fine with the random disconections untill i tp to camp icarus , here the game act strange , the new arrival bubble did not disapered , total freeze af all sorundings and players , i was like the only one moving in a photo , tt did not respond to me ,so i alt+f4 to exit
after theat the server status changed to The system is currently offline . i tried to conect and all fine untill at the last moment says a timeout has occured during the login proces , pls try again in a few minutes ( have been trying for about half hour) .
i tryed 32 bit and 64 bit , repair on the two client versions .
hope my avatar is not lost between servers ... and pls help ! thx

pff, then i can say - PA are down - dont go there

Back