Selling: T5.1 Calytrek Spirit Mk.I; Liakon (M) and other armors; CLD; Lvl 61 skills; BPs #SALE

Axis BRX

Provider
Society
Brutal Redux
Axis Dragon Lionheart
Selling a range of gear, great for new to mid-level players, as well as some skills. I also have a butt-load of BPs, please enquire separately if interested in BPs. If you don't like the suggested prices, PM me another offer, I am not in a hurry to sell, so if you want to try and weasel a stupidly low price out of me, my suggestions are already below Market Value.

Weapon:

T5.1 Calytrek CR Spirit Mk.I (enhancers included) - SB: Removed BO: +24k

Fi/Ra/Co Dante SB/BO: +2.1k (will not sell Dante until the Spirit is sold; will throw in with the Spirit purchase for only +1.8k)

The Calytrek CR Spirit Mk.I is an awesome gun with solid DPS for a mid-level player at ~73dps with all dmg enhancers and the Dante. Given this DPS the eco of 2.932dmg/pec (again with dmg enhancers on) is one of the best going around for a gun of this price range.

Armor:

T1.x Liakon (M) - Full set, will not break up - SB: +3.5k BO: +4.2k Current Bid: +3.9k

T0.9 Jarhead (M) - Full set, will not break up - SB: 800ped BO: 1k (Total cost)

T1.x Gremlin (M) - Full set, will not break up - BO: +150ped

Adjusted Pixie (M) - Full set, will not break up - BO: +100ped

CLD: - 1500ped SOLD

Mining Gear:

T6.1 Finder F-105 - SB: +300ped BO: +350ped - I will throw in a free Resource Excavator RE-102 with this

Blueprints: - I have more than I know what to do with, but there are a few good ones, a few rarer ones, and some that have brought me good fortune and silent ubers. PM me for a list of BPs - and I am willing to do package deals for whole books.

Skills: - I have provided a few of my top skills and their approximate value, and ESI size needed using the tools available on jdegre. net and Entropedia. NOTE: I am NOT providing the ESIs, if you want the skills, provide the chips and I will sell for the Net value listed in the table below (or for similar % depending on size of chip(s) provided).

Skills_for_Sale_Table.png

These are just several of my top skills, there are more if you have any specific requests.

Again, I stress, I am in NO hurry to sell, but I will consider any and ALL reasonable offers, but I want PED ONLY. Great gear can be yours, feel free to negotiate.

Cheers,

Axis :)

Last edited:
Big old day 2 bump

What the bump? :eyecrazy:

Triple Bump

Bump for sale

Bed Time Bump

what is net value?

I already replied to your PM, but to clarify for everyone:

The final column of the table in the post, which is the total value of the skills (including mark up), minus the value (including mark up) of the required ESI.

Essentially it is the cost of the skills if you supply ESIs for the full amount

Axis

Bump for great kit (also SB on Spirit Reduced to get the ball rolling)

2k ped for the full Liakon Male set! :deal:

2k ped for the full Liakon Male set! :deal:

Hey Mac,

I won't be accepting that as BO straight up, but I will note your interest. SB/BO from OP still apply though.

Bump for today :bump:

Who bumped who in the what now? :bump:

Bumpelstiltskin :bump:

Bump for luck :bump:

Thanks mate, there are a few offers now at the start bid, and potentially the offer for BO, so I will update the OP shortly.

I am now removing the SB from the Calytrek. Make me an offer.

Also, apologies to those ready to deal with me, I haven't had time to login to the game. I will endeavour to be on this week to finalise trades requested.

My lovely lady bumps :bump:

Bump again, considering ALL ped and/or CLD offers for the gear

Bump... logging in when my gold card is replaced

Back