Selling: T7 Igni, Adj Fap, Armor sets

black caesar

Alpha
Society
AoE
Black Caesar Hyperion
Taking offers on the following, contemplating switching gear around a bit.

2. Adj Musca, full (M) - all pieces 0.x

- great looks and great beginner level protection. very similar to adj pixie but much better looking in my opinion. TT+120

3. Vampire, full set (M) - all pieces 1.x except feet at 0.7

- one of my favorite looking sets of armor ever. great as a plate holder or to deflect just a little burn and pene damage. i used to wear this all the time grinding drones. tier hofs on all pieces except the feet. TT+150

4. Koroma, full set (M) - all pieces 0.x

- nice looking set with a nice bit of cold protection. great for all feffoids and small mind reavers and feffox. TT+160

5. full set of 5D plates. TT+210

I will entertain trade offers but not really interested in stuff i'll have to resell, too much of a hassle. PEDs or deeds preferred. PM me with any trade ideas. All prices negotiable.

Last edited:
friday the 13th full moon bump... ah-woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

thats some cheap stuff u got there bump:)

adj fap offer

op updated with adj fap offer. will take offers for another 48 hours before accepting it.

saturday bump

LA Kings win! got a pure ped offer for adj fap so its off the list. now just need the Spurs to finish off the Heat and its a pretty solid weekend :)

free bump.. goodluck on sale bro.. and the spurs will be the 2014 champ :)

sunday bump. happy fathers day :)

if you send a friend request in game apparently i can't see them so let me know here or pm me.

updated OP

updated OP with new info and items and cleaned out what is gone. monday bumps :)

mr eX

hey i could do TT+2.8k on the ghoul

ghoul gone. thread updated and some eviscerator amp loots added.

if anyone regularly uses any robot parts or knows of anyone who uses them for crafting, i'm stacking a lot of mats for bulltacs and will sell them below market value.

thursday bump. all prices negotiable. upgraded weapon so igni not being shot anymore. testing auction house waters with it now but can pull it off if a reasonable offer is made.

Back