Tactic Tuesday: HighestSingleLoot - 3th feb @20.00 - win 700+Ped in prizes

Society
Titans of Space
John Black Knight
Welcome to Tactic Tuesday - Tier 3 - HighestSingleLoot !

This weeks rewards:
1. rank: 480 Ped + ticket to tier4
2. rank: 150 Ped + ticket to 'Pink Saturday'
3. rank: 90 Ped
A great thank you to landowner Szczecioo for sponsoring Ped-rewards for second and third place :)

Try to get the highest single loot !
Last Tuesdays record was a 71Ped global by Shannon AH Elwood !

date: 3th feb 09
MA time: 20.00-21.00
closest teleport: Palms Corner
location of landmarker: 17705,13350,229
mob types on this LA: Exarosaur Prowler/Stalker + a few Argonauts
terrain: medium hills

Rules:
predamaging, grouping of mobs in advance of the event should be avoided - however as it will be very difficult to monitor 4 eventareas for such behaviour - i will not make this to a rule - but i will check the areas and train such prepaired groups to another location should i discover them.
Team hunting mobs is discouraged.
Anyone who finds another participant of the event relying on support (unsportsmenlike attitude), please make a screenshot and report them to me via PM, there may not be much i can do directly - but i will keep a secret list of reportet people who i will monitor more closely. Repeater of such behaviour will loose their collected eventpoints relevant for the monthly competition.

This event is part of the weekly Tactic Tuesday eventseries.

Use the link below if you want to find out more about Tactic Tuesday's event concept. The info provided in the link below is not necessary to participate in this event !

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/events/139106-tactic-tuesday.html

Happy Hunting !

Again, what's the ticket price?

The ticket prices rise for each tier, as the prize money increases. Tier 1 was 10 ped, tier 2 was 13 ped, and tier 3 is now 16 ped to participate.

This is still a great prize to ticket cost ratio though. Tier 1 prize money was over 300 ped, Tier 2 was over 390 ped, and Tier 3 is over 700 ped worth of prizes with the added possibility of winning 2nd and 3rd place.

And there is still the possibility in case the ticket price exceeds your actual funds to participate in the MostVotes event later that evening and win a free ticket to tier4 of Tactic Tuesday.
Most Votes entry fee is only 1 PED ;)

Thanks Shannon for the quick overview :)

John,

How do I redeem the reon sign I won in the Tier2 event for a ticket to the Tier3 event? Do I need to meet you in-game sometime?

John,

How do I redeem the reon sign I won in the Tier2 event for a ticket to the Tier3 event? Do I need to meet you in-game sometime?

You can either trade me ingame for a free ticket of your choice or you can just register at the landmarker and i will refund the registration fee towards you upon returning the reon screen/sign.

In any case you can find me in twin peaks 1-2 hours before the event starts. Or just sent me a pm and we can find a fitting time/location :)

Best regards
John

Im in, where can I find most 'few argonauts' btw? ;)

Im in, where can I find most 'few argonauts' btw? ;)

There is no few.. Maybe just 10 on whole LA mate.. :)

I think that I`m in too.. I have some work to do.. If I finish it.. I`m ;)

GL again ;D

Congratulation goes to
Endora Wieckse Witte on winning 480 PED and a free ticket to next weeks Tactic Tuesday
Slawek Buzz Buzzard on winning 150 PED and a free ticket to this weekends pink saturday
Tyler StygMa Durden on winning 90 PED

:yay:

A great thank you to all participants, i hope you enjoyed it :)

I didn`t make it to be in time of event.. :/

Btw .. what was values of highest single loot for 1st 3 places? ^^

GZ to winers! :wtg:

The rewards i listed in my post above.
Endora made the first rank with an 50PED global early on, and i guess shes happy that this didnt get topped. Quite unusual to have only one global, in the last weeks we had at least 2-3 globals during the event.
There were alot armor and fap drops but no other globals during the event.
But i heared alot of the participants made a slight profit without being in the ranks 1-3 :)

2nd around 36/37 ped, 3rd (me) around 32/33 ped.

Made some nice profit there (even without the 3rd price)

Nice event

Nice anyway :)

I profited on last event too.. Profit was 13 peds.. Enough to pay off ticket that I payed ( was exactly 13 peds on that event :D )

I hope that I will make it on next 1 ;)

Back