Taking 1 Desciple

raeky

Dominant
Society
Soldiers of Fortune - C
Racona raeky Donga
I've been playing for years and years, have plenty of mining experience(Although my current skill level doesn't really indicate that, lol, little hint, when you get an e-mail saying you haven't logged in for 900 some days, don't ignore it, otherwise they delete your character! *sigh*)

Anyway I want a mining disciple, since mining is a money intensive profession (minimum I'd prefer you to be able to do is 50 bombs AND 50 probes per trip) so you must be a depositor or you won't be able to keep up with me. I'd take you out on my mining trips and split the resource, you do energy and I do ore or vice versa. I'll teach all I can, and guide you through the skilling process, tool selection, how to market/sell your ores, all that fun stuff.

I'm only looking for ONE disciple, I have none now, that way I don't have to divide my attention between people. You'll need to be active in the game, and active during my playing times. I play mostly evenings on EST (gmt-5) timezone (11pm-3am EST).

Post here or PM me if you got any questions. :p PM me me your "application" which would include at least the times you play and how much you can deposit.

To be honest when your first starting out (and even when your not) you'll probably loose ped more often then not. THats the nature of this game. So getting a big HoF isn't likely, and don't trust anyone who tells you differently!

With knowledge you have a better chance of NOT looseing money and possibly making some after markup. Without knowlege your more likely to loose LOTS of money.

I've been playing for years and years, have plenty of mining experience(Although my current skill level doesn't really indicate that, lol, little hint, when you get an e-mail saying you haven't logged in for 900 some days, don't ignore it, otherwise they delete your character! *sigh*)

Anyway I want a mining disciple, since mining is a money intensive profession (minimum I'd prefer you to be able to do is 50 bombs AND 50 probes per trip) so you must be a depositor or you won't be able to keep up with me. I'd take you out on my mining trips and split the resource, you do energy and I do ore or vice versa. I'll teach all I can, and guide you through the skilling process, tool selection, how to market/sell your ores, all that fun stuff.

I'm only looking for ONE disciple, I have none now, that way I don't have to divide my attention between people. You'll need to be active in the game, and active during my playing times. I play mostly evenings on EST (gmt-5) timezone (11pm-3am EST).

Post here or PM me if you got any questions. :p PM me me your "application" which would include at least the times you play and how much you can deposit.

To be honest when your first starting out (and even when your not) you'll probably loose ped more often then not. THats the nature of this game. So getting a big HoF isn't likely, and don't trust anyone who tells you differently!

With knowledge you have a better chance of NOT looseing money and possibly making some after markup. Without knowlege your more likely to loose LOTS of money.

back in 2002-3 Raeky... Icarus(stopped playing 4+ years ago)... and Auktuma helped me start in this game... and I have done very well with their help... this is a rare, good chance for someone who wants to learn and get a head start mining in game...

Thanks for the reference Joker! *hugs*

And that was pretty quick, looks like I picked up my disciple already. ;) I'll post again when I graduate this one and give someone else a chance of learning. :p

Back