Taking A auto Bot User For a Swim Movie.

ShadowLurker

Young
Society
The Noble Ones
Shadow Phantom Lurker
http://rapidshare.de/files/34097422/Movie.wmv

Goto the link then click free to download the file it 6 mb
will also be posting one with sound track.

It small video of Scott of the N.B.K Guard using auto bot to collect evade.
So we figured why not kill all the mobs in his path and bring him right to the ocean and servers edge. Now your 100% safe scott Your welcome.

:laugh:
Also rapid share alternative http://www.starbase.se/files/Movie.wmv

Last edited:
hehe, HardWrath how do you lead your soc? :boxer: :laugh:

http://www.starbase.se/upload

Don't use crappy RapidShare, use e-lite's upload service. Good for up to 10mb, and you can share your insights with the EU Support team too ;)

that will give it a try also need place to host larger file

have copy of video with sound track to im a loser baby i wanna upload

Good Bye Scott... MA gonna :locked: you.

Nice job on the botter guys.

NBK, time to step up and take are of this member.

ShadowLurker said:
It small video of Scott of the N.B.K Guard using auto bot to collect evade.
So we figured why not kill all the mobs in his path and bring him right to the ocean and servers edge. Now your 100% safe scott Your welcome.
:laugh:

Didn't get to the video myself but lol at the idea :D

EDIT: Ah, k, got the starbase hosted one. lol yes thats fairly conclusive you'd have to say...

omg, too funny guys.

i saw a girl doing this with evade running out toward the bots west of troy once. we thought about escourting her to the ocean but there were too many drones and warriors in the way.

gratz on this, this is too cute.

We just did not want to see him get hurt lol

Could not stand by and let another fellow entropian get hurt :) He safe in the ocean till he gets home :dunce:

That is a classic.....hope scott has fun.... :D

Priceless :D :rolleyes: :D

next! :wise:

Gee, wonder where he got this idea from :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Heh, Neomaven and I did something similar to someone bot skilling evade one day on his LA. Was a blast clearing out the mobs to have them revive away from the area. ;) Wish I could remember who it was. And see their reaction when they checked and found themselves nowhere near where they started. :)

As a friend of mine likes to say, "That's good comedy".
Downloaded it at work, lmao :laugh:

Too bad there's a cut off there. Be funny to see if he'd make it to Amethera.

Never reported the guy

i did not report the fellow just wanted to make him look stupid lol.

I suggest to him in the future skill like everyone else the honest way and next time he wont end up in the ocean. And the center of attention lol.

Oh well live and learn the hard way :) :laugh:

ksnap_20658.gif

scott...u got f'd in the a :eek:

lol, good job guys!

And thats a good way to get a bad rep :p

I thoroughly enjoyed the vid.

Even without vids, it's a funny cause. (funny good, not funny bad)

Rock on

that is hilarious :laugh:
glad Calypso has some nice ppl who save the bots from mobs :laugh:
ganz grosses Kino! :silly2:
wonder how long he will swim :D

So he not been reported to MA ? That sux, we need to get rid of bot users as it will kill Entropia :(

+rep ShadowLurker - Hilarious :D

And yeah, Scott should be reported and locked. At the very least Scott should be kicked from NBK. The NBK group of socs could do without the "We are a Bot using Society" tag.

did not know that the video shows a botuser... perhabs it is only autowalking... yust press "R" ???

Mr-Joey said:
did not know that the video shows a botuser... perhabs it is only autowalking... yust press "R" ???

I would think it is a Bot User, as they don't respond to anything, and just keep on going. If someone had pressed R, don't you think they would at least be in control of where there character goes. ;)

Mr-Joey said:
I think the point is that if you hit Auto-walk, and then walk off and leave the pc, when you die and revive, you stand still, and then after 10 mins or so get logged off.
In order to start walking again, you have to hit the key.
If you were at the KB and saw 3 others killing all the mobs in front of you, you would turn and run in a different direction, not swim in the sea for ever.

Nicely done :D

btw, just pressing "R" won't help, when u die u need interaction to respawn!

Anybody else wondering if Scott actually knows about this yet? :laugh:
And if so, you figure he's crapping himself just a little?

Back