Talk Thyme Radio Show - 10/04/2009

Justin Thyme

Alpha
Society
Looking for a Society
Justin JC Thyme
Thanks to Everyone that tuned in and called for Last week's Debut episode.

This week so far confirmed we will be having Coachman from the Calypso Rescue Team for a small Q & A on what type of service they provide to the community.

I am also looking for another guest or so. If you have any suggestions, you are the community - Who would you like for me to have on the Air? Send me your suggestions and I will try to contact them and see who we can get on the air for you.

We also need 2 set topics and any timewe are not with guests we will try to stick to those topics.

I will be waiting for your Suggestions.

Justin

You should put together a 'master list' of possible topics to discuss in your shows.

Let's say you have two topics in each show that you invite discussion on (but that doesn't mean people can't discuss other things too). If there is some kind of news going on then they could be related to that. Or there might be something relevant to the guests you have. If not, then you turn to your master list to find a general topic which could be discussed any time.

So for example this week you could choose SGA as a topic because it's in the news. "Have you looted anything good? Is it making you play more?". For a second topic you take something from the list.

So the master list is just a list of general topics which can be discussed any week. Maybe something fun, maybe something controversial, could be anything really

Examples:

• Male players playing female avatars
  • What's you favourite mob and why?
  • Land areas
  • Do you prefer VU10 over VU9?
  • Dream items - if you could create a completely new item in the game, what would it be?

I bet you could easily get 20 or 30 topics on the list which would keep you going for quite a while :)

+rep
I asked because I know we have a great comunity such as yourself to provide input.

I like that Idea so much I am running withn the first one as One Topic

SGA and @x Skills - What have you looted? Are you playing more in the last 2 weeks? How much skill gain have you gotten?

Another Topic I want to discuss is VU 10.1 It is set to be released Monday October 6th - What do we expect to be in there?

Any other ideas?

Please join me on Talk Thyme Radio Show on AtlasHavenRadio.com every Saturday night 8pm-11pm (us Time) 00:00 - 03:00 MA Time

This week so far 1 confirmed guest is the leader of the Calypso Recsue Team to discuss what they do in EU.

Also we are looking to have 2 main topics the First being SGA and 2x skill Event. Lets talk about the loots both good and bad as well how much you are playing EU at moment.

I would also like to discuss VU 10.1 since it is due to be released on Oct. 6th.

If you want to participate please add me to your skype account talkthymeahr

Hope to see you all tune-in.

Justin Thyme

Please join me on Talk Thyme Radio Show on AtlasHavenRadio.com every Saturday night 8pm-11pm (us Time) 00:00 - 03:00 MA Time

This week so far 1 confirmed guest is the leader of the Calypso Recsue Team to discuss what they do in EU.

Topics we will discuss tonight are:

SGA and 2x skills - Tell me how your loot has been - Talk about your skill gains

PVP and PVP zones - Looking for input from you the players on what you expect when you enter a PVP zone. Looking for an on air guest in regards to this topic.

I would also like to discuss VU 10.1 since it is due to be released on Oct. 6th.

If you want to participate please add me to your skype account talkthymeahr

If you can not contact me on skype please log onto entropiachat.com either via the web login or you can use your irc client (irc.entropiachat.com port 6667) Iwill be active in the chat taking questions over the air.

Hope to see you all tune-in.

Justin Thyme

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Loved your show last week

lookign forward to hearing tonights topics as the Calypso Rescue Team just ROCK i love you all for what you do for the community you deserve totally to get the air time to let people know what you do if they dont already know ;)

Desire xx

Also we are going to start a new segment "Playing with the Newbies"

How this works will be i have 100 ped to give away I will give it to the top 3 donators of stuff brought to me in Port Atlantis during the segment. I will then take all of the donations and give them to the new players in PA that are listening in on the show.

Justin

Back