Talk Thyme Radio Show -Guest Co-Host thread

Justin Thyme

Alpha
Society
Looking for a Society
Justin JC Thyme
Good afternoon everyone,

I have decided that Talk Thyme will be having a Co-Host every week to join myself Justin Thyme on the air. It will be a different person each week and I will need the person to fit a few small qualifications.

Each week will be a new guest Co-Host the qualifications for this guest will be:
  1. Have an opinion. It doesn't matter if you opinion is positive or negative towards me, it doesnt matter if you agree or disagre with me, Just Have One.
  2. Be able to talk with me for 3 hours on many different EU subjects.
  3. Be able to have the said conversations in a civilised manner with as few obsene words as possible, and not have any personal attacks based at any individual avatars, Societies, or companies.

If you yourself would like to apply or you would like to nominate someone to be a guest Co-Host please post it in this thread and after I get a few people nominated I will decide who and when.

Any other ideas on this subject are greatly appreciated.

any suggestions????

great ideas we just need to find some of the listeners interested, come on guys its interesting to get a good variety of opinions. Its not 1984 people still think for themselves right? well then, ill be waiting to hear you guys on the air!

I would like to be co-host some day :)
Topics I can talk about: technical solutions (I could talk 3 h only about this \o/ ) , updates and improvements for EU, new gameplay and bugs in Vu10, a bit about the first and only EU book out there :p etc.
I can talk in English pretty good although I can not pronounce 'R' to well lol :(

Last edited:
If this was in Swedish I would put my self up there anytime. ^^ But not sure my english is good enough for it.

Sounds like a very cool idea though. Hope it turn out great! :)
/Oz

This is a great idea man. It would be nice to hear different opinion's. ;)

Love the idea.... when I can free up 3 hours, I will be contacting you to make an appearance (or no being on radio) haha

Thumbs up on this idea!
Ruf

Back