Talk Thyme Radio tonight

Justin Thyme

Alpha
Society
Looking for a Society
Justin JC Thyme
We will be starting the show in 1 hr. please tune into http://www.atlashavenradio.com

To talk on the show add me to skype talkthymeahr

I am going to be having a short segment for buying and selling things this portion will be in Twin peaks if you have something you want me to announce for sale for you message me at twins or across skype and i will get it broadcast for you.

Last edited:
:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

he is LIVE now

Tune in and enjoy

Desire xx

Heeeeeere we go!

Congrats guys!

...but it sounds suspiciously like country music! :( LOL

No audio from the caller.

Still no audio from caller.

Good audio! Host and caller

a few teething problems but its the first AHR show so it has to be buggy at the start ;)

but workign great so far

Desire xx

Understood. Seems to be working well now. Note the levels for next time! LOL

yeah :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

but he is doing so well the first hour flew in

desire xx

Great interview!

She had 10,000 PED on her card???? Wish I did! LOL

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

we can live in hope

Desire xx

dammm

dammm 635ped global dammm

hit and run after a smoking show
:smash:

Fantastic show...

Mr Thyme you are a natural.

Apprentice Jedi
Force Majeure

Nice show Justin, a few technical problems are to be expected so no worries there :) I think your main focus should be on getting a well-structured show full of good content, with suggested topics and such. Tonight was all a bit free-flowing and structureless but again that's not surprising while you're still getting the hang of things. It's a shame your guest pulled out, that would have helped a lot with filling the airtime.

For anyone who was asking about the boxing but who didn't get the info, check out this thread: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-boxing-championships-2009-sponsored-fpc.html

:)

Back