Taming is Dead?

welcome back from under the rock

Wow, you're been gone longer that I ever did. :D

But yes, taming is dead.

Its sad that MA treat our Real Money like Game... They only look for new Investors to squeeze there money and throw them once there Bank Account Egg is break.

Taming isn't dead, its just resting. ;)

I hope this doesn't come across as a thread hijack but I was wondering about taming the other day and a Soc Matie explained me about how it used to work. I was wondering if anyone has thought about what it might be like when its re-done.

I'm looking forward to trying taming to train a little mob to ride, that is if riding becomes part of taming. I hope there are fun saddles and stuff like back packs we can put on the pet. I'm thinking that my choice would be a Snablesnot Female young. I'll probably be able to walk or run faster than it does but it would be so very fun to ride into "town" on one of those little wobbly creatures :)

Taming isn't dead, its just resting.
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-the-waiting&p=2221562&viewfull=1#post2221562

I hope this doesn't come across as a thread hijack but I was wondering about taming the other day and a Soc Matie explained me about how it used to work. I was wondering if anyone has thought about what it might be like when its re-done.

I'm looking forward to trying taming to train a little mob to ride, that is if riding becomes part of taming. I hope there are fun saddles and stuff like back packs we can put on the pet. I'm thinking that my choice would be a Snablesnot Female young. I'll probably be able to walk or run faster than it does but it would be so very fun to ride into "town" on one of those little wobbly creatures :)

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...plete-System&p=3192404&viewfull=1#post3192404

The old system did use 'stables' so ranch theme based saddles, etc. probably are a potentially a part of the system if/when it ever gets here. If you are going to plan on getting in to, I'd suggest buying up supplies and whips now before markup goes high when it actually does come back (although it might go lower then in markup since MA will probably open the floodgates and increase fruit supply by 10 times what it is now at least a few months to get more in to it when it starts up again? Isn't speculation fun?)

I don't believe taming ever existed... I think this is just some inside joke I am not in on....

Back