Taming related all time hall of fame

I'm not a tamer and I'm not a great hunter (yet :laugh: ) So i won't post my almost lvl 1 animal tamer, since it's kinda useless :p

I didn't want to steal the thunder from Miggo and Komby, I waited until someone deserving took the top spot. Here are my stats. (And a shot of my little friend) Hope I'm still in the top 10 when everyone weighs in! :)

Damn thats hard to read...
Handler: Proficient 26
Tamer: Proficient 26
Your screenshot is indeed hard to read. You might want to upload a bigger one. Thanks for sharing your information, I'll update the list!

BTW, in reviewing the transcript of chat came across this QA:

RobVee: When can we expect the taming system to be updated?
Frank_MindArk: I would be very happy if we got a document written for the development of the taming system this year.

So the way I read it is that best case scenario they will have a document written by year end and expand taming in 2008 at the earliest...

No idea why it would take that long...but...it is what it is.

Is this what people are getting from this as well?
JohnCapital has started a thread on this topic, you might want to take a look:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62347

A Challenge to Tamers (Vincere TalksTrash)

Ok, Everyone. Are you saying a relative Noob like myself can take the second place spot of all time top tamers???!!!??? Say it ain’t so!

Come on people I challenge you to knock me down a point or two in the standings.

Miggo, I KNOW you can show me up.

PJ, put your paranoia aside for a moment, and knock me down a peg, if you can!

For you Ubers out there, are you now saying that this Noob is higher than an uber in Taming? I guess SO!

I throw down my Castorian EnKnuckles-A gauntlet in challenge, place my Animal Brush on my shoulder, and dare you to knock me down a peg!

LOL....brt....:D

I have 0.. so currently a #6 thank you

Guess I'll have to post something in here soon as i get home ;)
hehe stopped for lunch :) good enough for 6th and 6th from what i see

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Last edited:
For your list, I am :ahh: :

Animal Tamer: LvL 27
Pet Handler: Lvl 29

Curious, where are all the high skilled?! :scratch2:

For your list, I am :ahh: :

Animal Tamer: LvL 27
Pet Handler: Lvl 29

Curious, where are all the high skilled?! :scratch2:
Please post a screenshot of your levels.

I also hope the other high skilled tamers will post their screenshots soon!

Get Miggo to post, he should be solid #2

Guess I'll have to post something in here soon as i get home ;)
hehe stopped for lunch :) good enough for 6th and 6th from what i see

Welcome to the list!

I will post here asap...but..I am awaiting a shipment of skills...wich I would love to insert first...;) ..but...atm I am lvl 38...no screeny yet Rob.

LOL

I did not know what for a level of Taming skills I have... look here and add me into your list:

Pet Handler: 30
Animal Tamer: 29

LOL

I did not know what for a level of Taming skills I have... look here and add me into your list:

Pet Handler: 30
Animal Tamer: 29
Impressive! Welcome to the list, 2nd place on both professions for now!

I will post here asap...but..I am awaiting a shipment of skills...wich I would love to insert first...;) ..but...atm I am lvl 38...no screeny yet Rob.
Sounds to me we'll have a new #2 soon! :wtg:

By the way, everyone can upload a screenshot at this moment and add a new screenshot whenever you've progressed a (some) level(s). That's the competition element!

Doer, here I come! :whip:

Here is my entry (just reached 21/20 :)):

SCREENSHOT_20070417124100531.jpg

...and no, i did NOT chip, all hand made by myself :D.
(I mean: of course I chipped weaponary skills, but no taming related skills)

For your records here are my skills too:

Here is my entry (just reached 21/20 :)):

SCREENSHOT_20070417124100531.jpg

...and no, i did NOT chip, all hand made by myself :D.
(I mean: of course I chipped weaponary skills, but no taming related skills)

For your records here are my skills too:
Thanks! I've updated the list! You're #4 on both professions now!

He he...and I know A LOT of high lvl tamers who diddent even bother to post here....(I will later)...

Come on guys...wont mention any names...show us ya skills...and lets makes this chart look like it should look...

You forst Miggo, where is your post with the numbers:)

Now level 14 in both Animal Tamer and Pet Handler!

List updated!

Come on man, post the damn screenies. Otherwise I won't tell you guys when I unlock 6 pets and Scientist:)

Well, then I ask you to send me a PM with details, if you won't post it officially :D. Isn't it funny that now ppl start to hide their skills, as soon as someone makes "Top" list? :D

Just kidding :). I am a little higher now, but will not update, until Miggo has posted his screens (well, no-one is interested in a noob like me, but as long as the top list is not filled with top players.... :)).

Back