FYI: Taming: the waiting...

Status
They could fix this very simple. just redouce the text lenght to 12 letters or so. I like to give my Pet a name !

We could all use a little re-douche, but it is probably a reduction you're after so that would make it a reduce. ;)
I know, lame joke. Aber ich grüsse Sie, or like the Swiss say 'Grüezi'

944 days without taming

we are getting close to 1000 day jubilee :yay::yay::yay: .... no wait :scratch2: :confused:

951 days without taming! :whip:

Anybody else notice an increase in the droprate of sweetstuff? Even saw a global on it yesterday, which I haven't seen for ages, and a few mates have also commented on finding it recently.

Let's hope MA beats the 1K anniversary :)

According too Kim's interview taming is coming back, so at least that is a good thing.

Now if they behave like a real company and compensate the taming community for the colossal fuckup, or wether they will just try to pretend all is well and nothing happened will be an interesting metric to gauge if MA is on the right track.

According too Kim's interview taming is coming back, so at least that is a good thing.

Now if they behave like a real company and compensate the taming community for the colossal fuckup, or wether they will just try to pretend all is well and nothing happened will be an interesting metric to gauge if MA is on the right track.

Coming up to 3 years without a profession i have 54 levels in to me is taking the piss, as i've said before there are many higher than me and it just boggles the mind how MA don't even have the courtesy to post in this or any taming thread giving us updates on where we stand.

It just ends up making us sound like broken records and i have just about given up on this game after 5 years hard playing, it really is frustrating to basically be taken for a ride with promises and be kicked in the teeth each update that doesnt bring taming back.

I have this crazy feeling that when it does come back it will be exactly the same as it was when it stopped and all this "bigger and better" bullshit they keep sprouting will be just that.... bullshit.

Not once have i suggested this game to anyone i know... and they wonder why.

Butch I hear ya, the fact that we got !!!!! for 3 years has made me a lot more reluctant to recommend the game to people, there is a serious breach of trust here.

I do think they will actually make something that is better and more robust than before, but I have a bad feeling that they will mercilessly just fuck all of us who have high levels somehow, possibly more ways than one.

I hope to be pleasantly surprised, but if it happens I will not be:)

969 days without taming, one moth to go until 1000 ...

Taming will come back when my Viper is reaching Tier 10 :)

0.6 here started too late using it again :(

975 days without taming :whip:

Whay not send MA a cake to the 1000 Day anniversary.:eureka:

Well, actually I'll be on vacation on the 1000th day. You'll all have to celibrate that most joyful occasion without me.

I wonder if they will release it on May 1st when Cyrene launches? Calypso likes to release something cool to compete with new planet partners :p

Well, actually I'll be on vacation on the 1000th day. You'll all have to celibrate that most joyful occasion without me.

Mate, I'll keep storing what few fruits I come across for you.
It's a promise I made to you in early VU10. See ya when Taming's back.

P.S. They'll probably be cheaper than the price we originally agreed on since they've gotten much cheaper since then. :laugh:

I wonder if they will release it on May 1st when Cyrene launches? Calypso likes to release something cool to compete with new planet partners :p

To be honest I doubt that more than a few people care about taming at all so there is a low priority.

To be honest I doubt that more than a few people care about taming at all so there is a low priority.

If they actually restructure taming (like they said all along they planned to) and a pet was able to help you fight, mine, craft, travel, or any combination of the above, I bet there more than a few people interested... :rolleyes:

Hell, since it's been gone almost three years now, MA should have been able to develop taming so that high level pets will be able to shit peds on command. :laugh:

I think there are plenty that still care about taming and are waiting for it to come back.

I for one hope taming comes back, I love the skilling and taking them for runs.. Bring Taming Back its been too long.

987 days without taming :computer:

A big update is coming... Maybe it will be the taming finally :D

Let's keep dreaming :tongue2:

Status
Back