Target Mining Service

Status
Please reply by conversation.

KingS09

Mature
KingS09
Reference:
1st Mining Service: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/mining-service.264549/
:computer:

2nd Mining Service: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/mining-service-2-0.279822/
:computer:

Since the Mining Service 2.0, I have learned a lot but I didn’t reach my goal of 2024 lvl 200 prospector/surveyor/treasure or all 3. I got a lot of frustrations and joys, frustrations because I did not reach the goal for 2024 and joys because I can figure out faster from my expertise. I feel blessed from all the people who have hired me since my first mining service. It helps me to see mining from another perspective then it gives a better service for my second mining service. Now, for 2024 , with the new UI experience and no more waves of kinda. I want to make my third mining service, the customers from the waiting list on the 2nd mining service will be the priority !

This service is for miners, crafters and LA owners.

Some informations about my mining skill
Prospector Lvl 47, Surveyor Lvl 43, Treasure hunter Lvl 20
Miner Lvl 42, Driller Lvl 37
Translocator Lvl 24

For some people who are interest it:
Intelligence level 100

:wise:

We will operate under the following conditions:
1- Contact me on discord KingS09 #9314, on the game SonNang KingS09 Thach, on a private message on the forum.
2- You have to give me a list of your materials starting with the most important and the least important.
3- Pick an area and select finders and amps.

Cheers
:beerchug:

There is a little idea for Quantium as an exemple:

I will release later some episodes about mining on Caly only, and some hypothesis testing. If I use Parametric or Non-Parametric test.

Last edited:
I've just transferred a Twitch stream over to my YouTube channel for you to enjoy.

Excited to invite you all to my Twitch stream on Friday for a session filled with fun and interaction! Also, don't miss out on my YouTube series where we dive deeper and explore mining content together. I truly value your support on both Twitch and YouTube, and I'm looking forward to creating memorable experiences with you. Hope to see you there!

Exciting News and a Special Request!

It's a fantastic ride through the universe of mining, and I can't wait for you to check it out.
I've just uploaded a new video.

But that's not all! I'm thrilled to invite you to my upcoming Twitch stream this Friday, March 8, 2024. It's going to be an epic session filled with fun, interaction, and a special twist: I'll be diving into Power BI - Data Visualization for the first time to analyze and visualize my mining data like never before!

I'm eager to explore Power BI's potential together, but I could use a hand. If there are any Power BI wizards out there, your guidance would be invaluable in helping us craft some stunning visualizations. This is your chance to shine and contribute to our exploration in a meaningful way.

Your support, it fuels my passion to deliver content that's not only entertaining but also enriching. Together, we're not just building a community; we're creating unforgettable experiences. So, if you're savvy with Power BI, let's connect and make some magic happen. Can't wait to see you there!

Cheers,

KingS09

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back