Tax Collectors Recruits is looking for new members

Ezekiel

Guardian
Society
={Entropia France}=
Dante Ezekiel Primera
TCR is the young sister of Tax Collectors and we are looking for fresh blood and new friends to join the crew.
To join us u need at least 50k total skills (we try to avoide pure miners or pure crafters).
our goal is to provide good hunters and/or pvpers to the main Tax collectors, we have a lot of fun and we are helpful to each other.

Requirements - 50k+ (combat skills mostly)*.
TC Recruits (or players from outside) can apply to TC when they get 150k Skills*.

*Exeptions can be made in some cases

if you are interested in joining you can apply by the soc terminal and please list your:
-Total skills
-Main profession
-highest lvl

I have to admit that TC or TCR are the kind of societies that requiers strong minded players ;) , but if you think you have what is needed, then give it a try and join us!!!

For more details pm me

Join us :wtg: :yay:

good luck everybody
Ezekiel

tax_copyjyutyj.jpg

Last edited:
1 Bump for Tax!

:bump: Join us!!! :wtg::smoke: :handgun:

Welcome to our new members :cool: ;) come join us, we are waiting for your applications!!!!

tax_glob.jpg

join us or get taxed!!! :D :sniper:

:guide:
I've met a couple folks in this society since I started the game a little over a week ago. They have both been awesome. In fact one of them was the first super helpful player I ever ran into! Zoe took me to some crucial teleporters and has been super helpful ever since. I met Jay goofing around in a sweat group one day and he has also been great help! I am nowhere near 50k total skill, but I hope to possibly join TCR asap! :handgun:

Keep it up!
:newbie:

bump!!! still waiting for more applications!!!

Back