Tax Vote on Calypso Yes/NO

Taxes on Calypso yes or no

• Total voters
Everyone is missing the point of the thread.
A tax on Eudoria is not against the people.
It would spur growth. More space flights would happen.
More invetsors would purchase land areas.
More people would try and build worlds.

I dont often explore outside of Eudoria. Why you ask? The taxes.
Just about everyplace I go I run into taxes. 2.4 3.5 and even 5%

What is the result. I dont pay for flights. I dont purchase spacecraft.
I dont leave Eudoria. No one likes taxes. Its true. This is a game of MU and taxes take from that.
DO I WANT TO TAX MYSELF no. I WANT THE UNIVERSE TO BE FAIR.
I dont want to have to pick a location because of taxes.
NO LAND SHOULD BE WITHOUT A TAX. Its not fair to big $ investors.
It chains the little pec players to Eudoria.

I never thought I would say this but "Break my chains and tax Eudoria!"
Oh yea and kill the Auction House or up the cost to use. Its not fair to the shop or steet vendors.

...... and kill the Ubers, it´s not fair, that they have so much and get so high Hof´s....... :duh:

Seriously: 1) I have learned LIVE ISN´T FAIR ! You not ? :scratch2:
2) The Ivestors had Known the Rules and at no time there was a speech of taxing Eudoria :wise:

In real World you have to Invest when you want to make money. What´s with guys who paid much money for Landareas in Amathera? They need the money, becaus the paid much much much more then you with your "few" Peds.

When you want a taxed LA than buy one on Amathera!

Greetz

Everyone is missing the point of the thread.
A tax on Eudoria is not against the people.
It would spur growth.

didn't people say the same thing to tailors when they added clothing conditions and the equiping tax (which now seems to be on most things except weapons whereas in vu9 it was only on UL armor and clothing)

MA have confirmed that the land associated to a deed will not be taxable by a player.

i dont understand, eudoria IS already taxed, and that tax stream is what MA call planet revenue.

that is the stream you as deed holder will get a small part of.

I am not after money for deed incomes.

I am after a free society. Where players who buy land or worlds are not second class to an untaxed land.
If you tax all of calypso then the players who own land will want to buy more.

I sell Sodas'cokes' on the beach.
The goverment gives them away free.

Thats not how a society grows.

How would you feel if they started to give away free Limited weapons or craft them at a lower markup.
How would it feel if they started to use powerfull botts to hunt and sell items and loot and the auction house. YOU would throw a fit. YOU would say its not fair.

Its what they do in many areas of Entropia. Its killing jobs and running away players who would be spending big money. Its thoes players who in the thousands would buy your trade products too.

Last edited:
Well +REP to Kim, we dont need tax!

BTW, I am deed holder and voted NO, too

We have never stated that we plan to add more taxable land to Calypso, especially not on Eudoria.

None of you even read between the lines.
He said no added taxable lands. Mabye they dont plan to build any new land at all.

He never said that the players who buy Calypso could not tax the land that is allready built.
It would not be "More land added" it is old land with a new tax.

If we are to own and govern and vote then I hope its not up to the dictators.
Every area of land on a player owned world is taxable. Why would our land be diffrent.

He also said that its just something they have not stated. Its more of a non statement you see in politics

Back