Team AWESOME - accepting only awesome people.

Sincerely can my awesomeness be any bigger if i join u ? :wtg:

We`ll never know it.......or will we ? :pimp:

Welcome Mihc, our newest member in Team Awesome society. :yay:

I think there should be a rite of initiation - all wanting to be Awesome should build the following object and take a photo:silly2:
2006144837993827972_rs.jpg

Team awesome welcomes Jandre Shinobi Kroeze.

Welcome to Team awesome
May our awesomeness surround you.

Pink Pussycat Panther

"Team Awesome""

Good luck with the Soc! A great bunch of people and I would join like a shot if I wasn't already in another :D

Is it Awesome if i say Team Awesome sucks? :yay::yay::yay:

(It doesnt suck, i just want to be awesome)

I was wondering, are these two in Team Awesome yet?

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Now...I haven´t unlocked ethereal soul language yet...but I´m pretty sure they wrote sumtin like;

WTF?!

:laugh:

Awesome eitherway! :thumbup:

this could be interesting in PVP 4 :p System would get fatal error and whole universe would shut down :D
(lol...Is Fatal Error still playing ?:p )

I think it's time to make a list of who's in Team Awesome. Post will be updated for more names.

Team Awesome (names on EF):
Speaker
Mercury
Saphira Lucky
Pink Pussycat
Herb
Mihc
Shinobi
God
Pele
MudKicker
Forgo
Lykke

There are names missing, yes, I know, so please make a post on what names are missing because I don't have time to go threw every post in this thread, sorry. Keep the names coming.

Am I worthy for mighty Team Awesome?

LOL @ MudKicker.

How much do you need to steal to become awesome anyway?

LOL @ MudKicker.

How much do you need to steal to become awesome anyway?

How much do you need to be a wiseass and make unessesary comments before u get locked? ... So pls stop commenting our AWESOME members, you maybe see for yourself how it feels to be asked a stupid question like u just did.

How much do you need to be a wiseass and make unessesary comments before u get locked? ... So pls stop commenting our AWESOME members, you maybe see for yourself how it feels to be asked a stupid question like u just did.

It was a perfectly reasonable question, MudKicker is a known scammer and liar.

Take a search on EF if you are in doubt. You may discover not all your "Team AWESOME" members are that AWESOME afterall.

It was a perfectly reasonable question, MudKicker is a known scammer and liar.

Take a search on EF if you are in doubt. You may discover not all your "Team AWESOME" members are that AWESOME afterall.

I will do a research about it, but I don't like when people are shouting it out, a pm or so wouldn't hurt (hope u see what I mean). Alltho there are diffrent ways you can be awesome, I think Mudkicker showed another awesome side of himself. If he was ONLY known as a scammer etc. he wouldn't be in Team Awesome.

Do you belive in a second chance in life? I do.

I will do a research about it, but I don't like when people are shouting it out, a pm or so wouldn't hurt (hope u see what I mean). Alltho there are diffrent ways you can be awesome, I think Mudkicker showed another awesome side of himself. If he was ONLY known as a scammer etc. he wouldn't be in Team Awesome.

Do you belive in a second chance in life? I do.
some ppl dont deserve a second chance...

Everyone deserves a second chance:)

Except for like Jeffrey Dahmer, that'd be insane.... he'd just go and eat someone else...

Hurrikane

Everyone deserves a second chance:)

no..because:
You are 20 years old chick, with high IQ and your boyfriend kicked your ass I mean you was badly beaten up by Him ...would you give him a second chance ?
Common sense says: NO!!

Need more examples ?

no..because:
You are 20 years old chick, with high IQ and your boyfriend kicked your ass I mean you was badly beaten up by Him ...would you give him a second chance ?
Common sense says: NO!!

Need more examples ?

You're example seems pretty shallow.. why did said boyfriend kick my ass? If it was his character and he was a violent person, why would I go out with him in first place? etc.

Also, Hurrikane, ok, maybe some people :silly2:

And let's steer the thread away from this subject. This thread is for AWESOME

wtf is this all about?
:laugh:

i am so awesome that when looking at you i feel sick
i am so awesome that all respects me and the ground i walk on
i am so awesome that i can kill all of you in ring by just standing in middle of it
i am so awesome that ppl want to kill themselves in ring after i leave
i am so awesome that i dont really need to write here because everyone knows that i am awesome

-Abu :cool:

I am sexy i am hot
I am everything you're not

I am pretty i am cool
I'm better than you fools.

Back