Team ENGLAND!

We're still waiting for DannyO and Corby to post their availability for the event.

IMPORTANT

On another note, due to Hurrikanes new rules, I think we actually have to have a vote for who the captain should be for the team.

1. Kevin Tekkie Jones
2. Oracle Kev - 2 Vote
3. Ian Goose MacDonald
4. Akira AkiranBlade Kurosawa - 4 Votes
5. Amanda Mandy Swift
6. Matty Rooster Gee
7. Lighter LT Theif
8. Will Kernow
9. Luca GunOil Brassi
10. DannyO,
11. RazorFire Gazman Thernwym
12. Corban Corby Anderson

Please reply with your vote (using the number of the team member) for who you want to be captain. Only members of the team can participate in the voting.

Please vote now.

I am still missing votes from the following people.

DannyO
Corby
GunOil
LT
Rooster
Goose

I feel it is important that the team voices their right to choose the Captain they want before things move along much further. The voting seemed to get buried under the last match organisation.

Please enter your vote as soon as possible.

Heck, the support team is strong... the main team, well AWESOME!!! :yay:

Heck, the support team is strong... the main team, well AWESOME!!! :yay:

:D

Well, there's still a lot of work to be done, so let's not get complacent. ;)

Looking forward to globalling for Queen and Country tommor..:yay:

Hell I dont think I would want to miss this match. Im good for the revised time and cant wait to get started :)

Hopefully the main team is still intact and ready to unleash the fury :eek:

I am still missing votes from the following people.

DannyO
Corby
GunOil
LT
Rooster
Goose

I feel it is important that the team voices their right to choose the Captain they want before things move along much further. The voting seemed to get buried under the last match organisation.

Please enter your vote as soon as possible.

I think you can change Mandy's vote to you now Akiran ;)

The question of captaincy came up at our Thursday meeting and you won by a landslide!

I (and others i`m sure) feel it better i step down as my availability is not going to be great, and i`m sure there are others with a easier chance of gettin online for the matches.

If its not too late, i`d like to relinquish my place for someone who can give this event more of there time,

Thanks guys for having me in one of rounds, and helping on a few others, i`m sure just cos i`m not on the list anymore it wont stop me helping out if i`m around :)

Good luck all.

Thanks for your selflessness Goose and for your good work in the early rounds.

Akiran, have we now officially accepted the Saturday time and if so has Hurrikane been informed?

I (and others i`m sure) feel it better i step down as my availability is not going to be great, and i`m sure there are others with a easier chance of gettin online for the matches.

If its not too late, i`d like to relinquish my place for someone who can give this event more of there time,

Thanks guys for having me in one of rounds, and helping on a few others, i`m sure just cos i`m not on the list anymore it wont stop me helping out if i`m around :)

Good luck all.

Can you please confirm tha match for tomorow, pls? It is important for us to be able to make it there at the right time. We will apreciate a word from you.
Thank you.

Blackhawk I think I'm safe in confirming the time you suggested, ie. tomorrow (Saturday) 14.00 hours MA time.

Can you please confirm tha match for tomorow, pls? It is important for us to be able to make it there at the right time. We will apreciate a word from you.
Thank you.

Sat 3pm uk time

I will finish work early at 2.30 pm so will be home about 2.45, see you guys tomorrow.

Captain - Vote

Its not something i really feel comfortable voting on as i am new to the team and can only go on what i have seen so far, so my vote is Kev

Sent official notice to Hurrikane for the 14:00 Calypso Time slot.

See you guys tomorrow. ~:)

Just found this thread, and way too nooby to consider playing but really great to see so many people in the UK playing! (I had no idea the contingent was this big)..

BEST OF LUCK & SWIRLIES TO TEAM UK

Hope to see some of you ingame soon

:yay: :yay: :wtg: :wtg: :yay: :yay:

(my best chearleading skills)

Last edited:
OK guys, best of luck in our match against Romania today!

So far we're punching above our weight due to good organisation, a great support team and, well, we're English let's face it :)

I know you won't underestimate Romania though, a good team whose luck wasn't in last time.

But if we win and with another 100+ score it looks very good for progression to the final stages :)

See everyone there in about 40 minutes :D

Another good job done guys, hard out there but we came through in the end :)

Good to play you Romania you gave us a tough fight...best of luck in your next game guys.

Thank you to our fantastic support team, a vital part of the England WoF effort!

Good job Akiran...just remember next time you support me though I can't tank 13 Itumatrox unlike yourself ;)

I have all the timed globals screenies:

16 argos
1 Molisk
1 Itumatrox
1 Thorio

I'll start posting them in the globals section real soon.

Edit: globals now posted

Last edited:
Great performance today team England....even the support team got a couple of globals I think :cool:

The further we go the stronger we get.....and thats the right way to be!!!

Tough match this was, congratulations for the victory :). We kinda` freaked cos of bad loot in argo land `n decided to relocate which proved to be very bad move. Looks like you guys are the group winners, but I hope you won`t go easy on Ireland in your next match :D.

Grats on the win guys, unfortunate I wasnt able to make it as support this time... somehow I beleved that the WoF event was taking place 24 hrs. later... anyway, hope to be able to support such a fine team later in the event (ex. next week or so) :)

Tough match this was, congratulations for the victory :). We kinda` freaked cos of bad loot in argo land `n decided to relocate which proved to be very bad move. Looks like you guys are the group winners, but I hope you won`t go easy on Ireland in your next match :D.

Thank you Eld, it was a good match played competitively but in good spirit from both sides.

And don't worry, I can't see England taking it easy against the Irish after they stuffed us last time! ;)

Good job Akiran...just remember next time you support me though I can't tank 13 Itumatrox unlike yourself ;)

:nana:

It was a close run thing early on, but we managed to draw away from you during the mid-section of the event. Good game and best of luck on your next match.

yay! we won. Go England!

Wooot!!!! Go ENGLAND :yay:

Jam.

News and Update:

Stage 3 concludes next weekend with the Round 3 hunts.

There are different Time-Slots next weekend and some changes for Stage 4 the weekend after. These changes are mostly because I forgot I was on holiday in Cyprus for 2 weeks:)

So: Time-Slots for next weekend
(Round 3)
are:

Friday 27th April: 21:00

Saturday 28th April: 01:00

Saturday 28th April: 12:00

Saturday 28th April: 16:00

Saturday 28th April: 22:00

Sunday 29th April: 08:00

Pleae contact the team you are matched aginst in Round 3 and PM me with your confirmed hunt time. Some flexibility over slots is available, but NONE AFTER THE LAST SUNDAY ONE (I will be on a plane)

Right, as I'll be away, here's some

Stage 4 Info:

After the Stage 3 hunts are over and progression is known, The Tournament will be handled by J Boy and the Judges for Stage 4. It will be J boy you pm your confirmed Stage 4 times to. Judges will be on hand for all slots.

Stage 4 will be the top 2 teams in each group in a one-on-one knockout match against each other.

There will be 6 teams, so 3 hunts in all. These will ALL take place on one day: Sunday 6th May.

You will hunt against the other team to score highest from your group in Stage 3. 3 teams go through to the Final on Saturday 19th May.

Time Slots for Stage 4, Sunday 6th May:

00:00,

12:00,

16:00.

Teams:

After Midnight Thursday 3rd of May, NO REMAINING TEAMS CAN DROP MEMBERS.

Please submit any news of members leaving BEFORE this deadline.

Any teams not full (12 members) can continue to sign players until full: but no players can be dropped!. The team you enter Stage 4 with cannot lose any players.

Other News:

What you all want to know... the Stage 4 Moblist (not going to have time to get all this online between Stage 3 and 4, so here it is:)

Stage 4 Moblist:

Feffoid: (Outcast-Hunter): 3 points

Feffoid: (Warlord and Above): 5 points

Ambulimax: (Young-Old): 4 points

Ambulimax: (Provider and Above): 6 points

Aetherex: (Any Maturity): 7 points

Chomper: (Any Maturity): 8 points

PLEASE do not confuse this Moblist with the Stage 3 one: it is the Stage 3 list you use next weekend.

Stage 4 Start/Finish point:
Jor Bridge: 1600/13333

UO0619_thumb.jpg
[/url][br]Click to enlarge[/br][/IMG]

...not a tp, not a revival... a bit of a bitch to get to but a lovely quiet spot to hang around Judging:)

So, I'll be around for the last Stage 3 hunts next weekend, then I'll be back on the 14th May to see how Stage 4 went...
Thanks for all your efforts in making this a Tournament to remember... I will!

Hurrikane.

OK guys we need to learn from our last match planning confusion and meet as soon as possible.

I suggest we meet tonight if possible, no later than Wednesday for sure?

How many could make 20.00 hours MA time tonight at usual place?

Also, Rav would like to attend as he wants to bring up a support issue and how things could be improved.

Last edited:
OK guys we need to learn from our last match planning confusion and meet as soon as possible.

I suggest we meet tonight if possible, no later than Wednesday for sure?

How many could make 20.00 hours MA time tonight at usual place?

Also, Rav would like to attend as he wants to bring up a support issue and how things could be improved.

I was planning on doing this myself, I've also got a suggestion about our tactics.

20:00 MA time should be ok for me.

Back