Team Germany

Hi folks!

Hard round this weekend! Goal is to beat Australia. Impossible? NO! At least I dont wanna leave the show without a serious attempt!

So please join Germany's support. We need any help we can get. No need to hunt the full time! Join one of our support teams for half an hour ... just global twice in this time and say goodbye if you want :laugh:

Suggestion: Do a soc-hunt with your friends at Bristlehog or Tsk Tsk, saturday between 21:00 and 00:00 MA time and name your team "WOF Germany sup XXXXX" with "XXXXX" for something you want to tell to mankind like your soc name or "What the hell is Australia?" ... Okay, too long ... so use "WTHIA" (No offense, Grrrr, just a battle call ;))

If you cannot build a team but want to help, come to New Oxford TP 30 minutes before start. There will be a representant of German support. Probably me or GoNi or Alice. Ask for membership in a support team and it will work.

Jamira

Thanks Jamira,

yes there will be many opportunities to help germany!
Go ahead and promote your society with a "WoF Germany sup [SOCNAME]" team from 21 MA time to 24 MA time.
If you want visit me at the New Switzerland TP - I will be there from 20:30 MA time at least and add me to your fl, so I can keep you updated on when the hunt starts and when it ends.

If you are unable to create a team either meet Jamira or Alice at the New Oxford TP or me at the New Switzerland TP and join the fray of the supporters.

Support has to hunt either TskTsk or the very nice Bristlehog.

I am so excited about this day - lets rock and roll! :cool:

Horrendous luck Germany, I truly could not believe the points that avoided you today.

Hurrikane

Horrendous luck Germany, I truly could not believe the points that avoided you today.

Hurrikane

Pahhhh! ... luck comes, luck goes! Was not our day in total scores. But was our day in fun! Germany's staff was more than 50 people today gathered in 1 main and 6 support teams. Noopz and Ubers ... thats the spirit I want!

To be honest ... we had no serious chance to kick Australia. But 50 or 60 people started to bring about a rebound. And I was part of them. Thats enough!

I dont feel like a looser. I am proud of what we did.
Gratz to Australia. And a big "Thank you!" to all the helpers!

"Hey O'Neil! Ich würde jeden Tag mit dir in den Krieg ziehen!"

Let's see, what next year's WoF brings :cool:

Jamira, proud member of Team Germany

Yes m8s thats it!

I couldnt believe that all my team got after about 150 alpha+ Brithles was a crappy 35peder w/o items.:eyecrazy:

Anyway it was great fun to hunt with you.

Good luck to all other teams!

The powers that be were not in our favour.

But alas we did not lose because we did not try!
Yesterday saw a kick-ass effort by over 50 athletes shooting and slashing in Germany's name.

THANK YOU ALL

we were indeed pretty unlucky

was fun nonetheless though #D

Hey and thanks again to all who supported Team Germany, especially in this last round. It was just back luck that caused us being out now. Our main team was 'hounted by bad luck' (as we would say in german ^^), but check those AMAAAAAAAAAAAZING number generated by the support!!

GroupB01.jpg

PS: Ty Jamira and Pirx for leading this Team, you really did a fantastic job!

Was fun and my very first event also :D
Maybe next year it will be the "Return of the living Krauts" :D

(and maybe I had only two globals because I had not enough beer)

To show how thankful we are to everyone who participated it was decided to have an event.

It will be this saturday from 18 to 19 MA time and we will hand out tickets to all of the team and as many supporters as possible, which have time.

I'll post more details soon - THANKS ALL :yay:

Yes the World of Firepower 2008 will go on,
but not for Team Germany anymore.

After having a hard time to get a team started it was just awesome to see increasing support for the team from match to match.

The last match versus Australia saw over 50 people in the support at one time for Germany, which is simply amazing and this is reflected by the score.

We lost to Australia yes and hats off to them,
but we did not lose for lack of trying there was a real chance to beat them
and this exceeded my expectations by far.

For the firepower we brought to the battlefield we were really really good in this WoF and this is something which has to be celebrated.

SO WE DO!

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/events/107110-team-germany-after-wof-party.html

Thankyou team Germany, for the competition and the great team spirit and attitude you have displayed.
Im sure you will be back bigger and better next year.

Regards. :)

Hi

Any of you guys willing to join Team Scotland Support, your help would be more than appreciated. As one of the smaller nations to make it through we need all the help we can get.

If you are willing to assist us please either PM me in forum or you can get a message to me in game via Peacemaker.

Hi

Any of you guys willing to join Team Haggis Support, your help would be more than appreciated. As one of the smaller nations to make it through we need all the help we can get.

If you are willing to assist us please either PM me in forum or you can get a message to me in game via Peacemaker.

Haggis is awful and I mix coke with Glenfiddich!!,,,go the Aussies!!!! :lolup:

Join us our Germanic friends and bask in the assured glories that victory will bring! ;)

Thanks to Germany for the match, and thank you Pirx for your magnificent sportsmanship. :wtg:

Good luck and all the best for next year! :)

Hi Team Germany. I know missing out on the later Rounds can't be nice, but there is something else you can now do to prove your country's greatness:)

Please look at the WoF Pro-Series Sticky for info:)

Hurrikane

Back