Team Greece

TY HURRIKANE!!

OK GUYS LET'S PREPARE OURSELVES!!:yay::yay::yay::yay::handgun::handgun:

Last edited:
Hello Team Greece and welcome to:

Stage 4
: From Out of Nowhere :

Firstly, Administration; Could your Captain please PM me an up-to-date Main Team List with full avatar names as soon as possible.

Your first opponents will be Canada.

Please arrange a time with them and PM me with your decision.

TimeSlots are the same as used before:

Saturday 16th May
A: 12:00, B:16:00, C: 20:00, D: 00:00

Sunday 17th May
E: 08:00

Yes, this weekend coming:)

The Moblist is up in it's own thread along with the SCAR Award, which need not confuse you; it's just Support Teams as big as possible doing their job well, just remember only "Screenshotted" Globals can be entered in the SCAR.

The Start/Finish Point for all 3 Rounds is:

EUD 11666, 9200, 16, ....
The old Sweat Pits east of Zychion Citadel.

Matches will start at the MA time given (within 1 minute) for this Stage and hopefully all to come, barring catastrophic failure or mutual agreement. Teams who are late filling or arrive late play on in the time remaining if a Match starts. This is not a new Rule, merely enforcing the Times for the sake of the Tournament.

The Warlock/Argo Elite/High-Maturity Aetherex spawn is expected to occur from the desert below Pandora, where Sabakumas of unusual size are rumoured to be found also.
Warlocks are expected to be Gen 04 and below.

After this hunt weekend, there is a break for the LandGrab and Round 2 is picked up on June 6/7.

Hope good scores find you all:)

Hurrikane

Hi, can't find a pm with your agreed time for the France Match this weekend, ready when you are:)

...which is....?

Hurrikane

Hi, I've seen a pm from France which shows Greece suggesting Slot B, and France agree to this (They wanted C but are willing to hunt in Slot B if that is your choice too). Greece stated that for Slot B all were available.

Can you confirm this, or did I read it wrong?

Hurrikane.

Hi, hoping you've sorted out a time?

Hurrikane

Stage 4, round 3 timings

Hello team Greece.

A PM has been sent to your captain requesting preferences for our upcoming match in round 3 on June 13-14.

Good luck this weekend against your opponents and I look forward to our match.
Regards,

Mac :)

Hello again team Greece.

Last Saturday a PM was sent to your captain requesting agreement of a timeslot for the upcoming match this weekend.

Another was sent yesterday, however I have still not heard anything to indicate that he has even received them.

I would like to come to an agreement ASAP as it will only be of benefit to both team's members to know of the timeslot to enable them to plan real life activities around it if necessary.
Please inform me if these requests have been received at least.

If I have heard nothing by 11 Jun 16:00 MA time I intend to PM Hurrikane and request a decision on timeslots be made in your absence.

I realise we are all busy and these things take time, however a quick agreement on timings will always be of benefit to both teams Im sure.

Thanks and regards,

Mac.

Last edited:
Hello again team Greece.

Last Saturday a PM was sent to your captain requesting agreement of a timeslot for the upcoming match this weekend.

Another was sent yesterday, however I have still not heard anything to indicate that he has even received them.

I would like to come to an agreement ASAP as it will only be of benefit to both team's members to know of the timeslot to enable them to plan real life activities around it if necessary.
Please inform me if these requests have been received at least.

If I have heard nothing by 11 Jun 16:00 MA time I intend to PM Hurrikane and request a decision on timeslots be made in your absence.

I realise we are all busy and these things take time, however a quick agreement on timings will always be of benefit to both teams Im sure.

Thanks and regards,

Mac.

Dear Mac.,

Sorry for the delay. Although I am not our teams captain, allow me to say that we have had some technical difficulties with our site so it has not been easy to communicate. Our captain will get back to you as soon as possible. In any case we are planning to take place in the last game of this stage.

Regards,
Nick

Hi Team Greece, sorry to say you are out of the Tournament. It's been a pleasure watching you do so well this year, see you next time.

Hurrikane

Back