Team hunting

KrQlle

Prowler
Society
Supremacy Reign
Hellfire KrQlle Laviton
Anyone know if teamhunting ever are comming back and if it are when=)? bin trying to find somewhere i can find out when teams are comming back into EU but haven't found anything yet! someone who know anything about it?

I'm under the understanding it'll come in vu10.2, which I'm also understanding is due at the end of this month.

nice ty for the quick respond=) took about 30 sec after i posted=)

I am slightly doubtful of this release date however since the apartment system that were due in 10.1 have still not been reintroduced, so this may push back the release date of 10.2

mmm...

They said that in version 10.2 in late October. But they said that apartments would be two weeks after the 10.1, but they lied. So the truth is not known because they normally lie.

:mad:

Last edited:
They said that in version 10.2 in late October. But they said that apartments would be two weeks after the 10.1, but they lied. So the truth is not known because they normally lie.

Ever considered that sometimes things don't work out like planned & get delayed?
& Maybee due to the fact that some ppl call it lies, MA/FPC doesn't give much info about when things are comming back ;)

Ever considered that sometimes things don't work out like planned & get delayed?
& Maybee due to the fact that some ppl call it lies, MA/FPC doesn't give much info about when things are comming back ;)

So true :wise:

S V :tiphat:

You seem over-eager to hate on them.

So, uh, what, do you attack other game companies for delaying their games?

It got delayed. It happens. No reason to start attacking them for it.

pray hard it comes back b4 sga is over , or im never gonna get a sga item

pray hard it comes back b4 sga is over , or im never gonna get a sga item

yeah really want it to come back to before SGA ends=)

Back