Team Ireland

Photon

Elite
Society
Shaolin
Photonic Edge
Thanks for setting up this sub forum ... very handy to have all posts in one place. Especially considering that this has turned into a HUGE event.

Also, big thanks to Hurrikane for his ingenuity ... he never ceases to amaze me with his ideas.

Now, to introduce the team:

Primary:
Photon (Captain)
Demoniac
Bogger
Buck

Subs:
Rowdoc Rowdoc Donner
Aidan Caffrey (1/16th Irish still counts)

We're also looking for more recruits at the moment, so anyone with Irish ancestry (however remote) can sign up. Please do get in touch with me.

Thanks!

Last edited:
We're also looking for more recruits at the moment, so anyone with Irish ancestry (however remote) can sign up. Please do get in touch with me.

Thanks!

lol, the whole world will be claiming their bit of Irish blood in 1 month and 1 day (17th March) So get in early this year :D

Another addition to the Irish team:

Rowdoc Rowdoc Donner

Welcome!

Thanks, I'm stepping up to claim my 50% of the Irish glory now :)

I should be available for most of team matches, but more than willing to sit on the subs bench if we pick up a star player.

Mostly at the drones east of Jason atm , but you can shout through any 'Calypso Settler' for a meet up ( 8pm- 11pm MA)

Cheers
Rowdoc

Nice one mate. I'm still trying to arrange a meeting of all of us. I'll be online tonight from around 19:00 MA time (GMT), so do come and meet me ... I'll be between Nymphtown and Twins Mall (level 2 auction).

Looking forward to setting up the team.

Our Group
17. England
18. Estonia
19. Ireland
20. Greece
March 3rd at 8pm

Greece:(3) DarkerL, Dragan Drago Damianic, Nik Eor Skan

Estonia:(1) Ellesedil Godess Heaven

England: FULL(8+4) Kevin Tekkie Jones, Oscar Hurrikane SkyQuake, Oracle Kev, Ian Goose MacDonald, Akira AkiranBlade Kurosawa, Amanda Mandy Swift, Trinity Dusk Trinity, Matty Rooster Gee, Substitutes:(4) Lighter LT Theif, Dejay dj Jaguar, Will Kernow, Luca GunOil Brassi

Estonia and Greece non of the names stand out but England well it should be interesting

i might be a bit lacking on firepower
my normal set up is mk2 with an ep22+105 back up with Ghost or Vigi depending on what i'm after any suggestions on a little boost

Winning Team gets new player!

I'll tell you a story of a row in the town,
When the green flag went up and the Crown rag came down,
'Twas the neatest and sweetest thing ever you saw,
And they played the best games played in Erin Go Bragh.

One of our comrades was down at Ring's end,
For the honor of Ireland to hold and defend,
He had no veteran soldiers but volunteers raw,
Playing sweet Mauser music for Erin Go Bragh.

Now here's to Pat Pearse and our comrades who died
Tom Clark, MacDonagh, MacDiarmada, McBryde,
And here's to James Connolly who gave one hurrah,
And placed the machine guns for Erin Go Bragh.

One brave English captain was ranting that day,
Saying, "Give me one hour and I'll blow you away,"
But a big Mauser bullet got stuck in his craw,
And he died of lead poisoning in Erin Go Bragh.

Old Ceannt and his comrades like lions at bay,
From the South Dublin Union poured death and dismay,
And what was their horror when the Englishmen saw
All the dead khaki soldiers in Erin Go Bragh.

Now here's to old Dublin, and here's her renown,
In the long generation her fame will go down,
And our children will tell how their forefathers saw,
The red blaze of freedom in Erin Go Braugh.

Regards
Susan

Our Group
17. England
18. Estonia
19. Ireland
20. Greece
March 3rd at 8pm

The date & time is good me( if selected)
Greece:(3) DarkerL, Dragan Drago Damianic, Nik Eor Skan

Estonia:(1) Ellesedil Godess Heaven

England: FULL(8+4) Kevin Tekkie Jones, Oscar Hurrikane SkyQuake, Oracle Kev, Ian Goose MacDonald, Akira AkiranBlade Kurosawa, Amanda Mandy Swift, Trinity Dusk Trinity, Matty Rooster Gee, Substitutes:(4) Lighter LT Theif, Dejay dj Jaguar, Will Kernow, Luca GunOil Brassi

Estonia and Greece non of the names stand out but England well it should be interesting
Yes England has some stars, but we only need to come 2nd to go through :) which should be easy unless Estonia ATH on a Nec..

i might be a bit lacking on firepower
my normal set up is mk2 with an ep22+105 back up with Ghost or Vigi depending on what i'm after any suggestions on a little boost

Me too, but it'll be an issue if it comes down to pvp playoff. My normal kit is:
Bravo , Arabesque or amped tasmo me & Valor with gremlin or vigi ( 2b plates)
Does anyone have any suggestions regarding main mob choice & location ? my 1st thought was Allos, but I'm sure of a place with enough spawn rate ?

P.S. welcome 113 :)

I am easy as regards time because it will be weekend. i will be away for a few days now with work so whatever you decide between you, include me :)

I am easy as regards time because it will be weekend. i will be away for a few days now with work so whatever you decide between you, include me :)

No problem mate. I'm only hoping that my request to a certain "star player" works out. I still think we're in with a good chance of beating England too ... it's all down to globals and the strategy has to be quick kills. I'll be providing high dmg / sec weapons if you need them, so we should be looking good.

More details will follow.

No problem mate. I'm only hoping that my request to a certain "star player" works out. I still think we're in with a good chance of beating England too ... it's all down to globals and the strategy has to be quick kills. I'll be providing high dmg / sec weapons if you need them, so we should be looking good.

More details will follow.

Engerland Engerland Engerland, Engerland Engerland Engerla--and.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. :)

Hi,

I've also signed up for Team Ireland. My Irish ancestry is a few steps back in my family tree though, so if the team fills up I'm happy to sit on the subs bench and leave it those with a better claim.

Although the amp nerf affected my main hunting weapons quite badly I still have some reasonable equipment.

I should be ok for the date and time, providing I can get my son to bed early, otherwise I might be tad late for the kickoff.

I'm only hoping that my request to a certain "star player" works out.

Ah ok Photon, I'll fight for the green.

I'm 1/16 Irish and 15/16th English (approx). England is full and that stupid famous blade guy is in that team anyway.

p.s. Will have to confirm with you as Saturdays aren't always good for me.

I'm 1/16 Irish and 15/16th English (approx). England is full and that stupid famous blade guy is in that team anyway.

Well, I'm descended from a Donovan :) But it's England all the way for me :p

Well, I'm descended from a Donovan :) But it's England all the way for me :p

Well England is already full and Photon's shop is cooler than your appartment so my mind is made up. + you know what I'm like I'll probably be out anyway as it's a Saturday.

Hi,

I've also signed up for Team Ireland. My Irish ancestry is a few steps back in my family tree though, so if the team fills up I'm happy to sit on the subs bench and leave it those with a better claim.

Although the amp nerf affected my main hunting weapons quite badly I still have some reasonable equipment.

I should be ok for the date and time, providing I can get my son to bed early, otherwise I might be tad late for the kickoff.

Fantastic news!! We're in with a chance now. :yay:

Oh, and Blade ... go troll some other thread dude ... ;)

Ray Houghton was only 1/16th irish and he got the winning goal against england in Euro'88 :yay::yay::yay:

Ray Houghton was only 1/16th irish and he got the winning goal against england in Euro'88 :yay::yay::yay:

You see Aidan, 1/16th counts ... and for the record, everyone in the world is at least part Irish - as is demonstrated neatly in this thread ...

Now to recruit Stryker ... I know he's patriotic, but he's gotta have some Irish blood in him, right?? :D

Me again :vampire:

You see Aidan, 1/16th counts ... and for the record, everyone in the world is at least part Irish - as is demonstrated neatly in this thread ...

And I'm going to use my 1/4 Irishness to whoop yo' aces!

Now to recruit Stryker ... I know he's patriotic, but he's gotta have some Irish blood in him, right?? :D

Reminds me of a song I know... Dr-e-e-e-am, Dream Dream Dream Dream, Dre-e-e-e-e-m...

lol.. Bogger and O'Cuinn seems to be the only Irish people so far.. Don't have a clue what this whole this is about, but if it involves shooting lots of easy globalable mobs, count me in :cool:

Notice your team has two new interested parties... could you please ask them to sign up on "Hunt for your Country":)

Hurrikane

Oops - I just signed up - then had my usual late thought, that you might have wanted to strategically put a more skilled player on the main team, in which case I have no trouble with bowing out and letting my fine country have a better chance of winning ;)

yep - I remember him rightly kicking Italy's ass too in the 94 World Cup :wtg:

I don't really understand this event but am willing to offer my efforts.

I have Irish ancestory (along with everyone else) been living in Ireland for past 10+ yrs, have Irish wife, Irish Kids, Irish Job, pay Irish taxes, drink Guiness.......

So If you need a player for your team let me know where and when. My wife also plays and has full Irish eligibility and by brother is similar profile to me (apart from Irish wife and kids etc).

If you're full no worries but let me know if you need a quick flight up and down from CND for the event ;)

yeah count me in aswell broski,

been living on the rock for on / off 10 years

think i'll do dak's or neco's

"just gimme a chance coach" :wtg:

Back