FYI: Team Kimmi Merry Mayhem 2011 Score Board!!!

Kimmi

Slayer
Kimmi Kimmi EFnet
Since there are no scoreboard on entropiatracker this year, I will keep this up to date.

mayhem.jpg

oh kimmi, thats not up to date, you forgott the 4780 points from our second run

What is the source of these numbers?
Good luck in the event Kimmi!

after looking at the numbers, I am very sure of myself that this may only be just his catagory

It is ... and it's definitley NOT up to date... he has himself at number one ;)

~Danimal

It is ... and it's definitley NOT up to date... he has himself at number one ;)

~Danimal

Don't hate. That's the regular scheme for Kimmi's top lists, either first or on the top =)

e-peen w00t

if thats for cat 4.. just LOL.. way of the mark some were if u ask me :)

However GL and all the best kimmi

He doesn't say who is hunting what category those numbers mean nothing ?

The most important thing is we had loads of fun!
Imagine in cat 4 healing the manin hunter (kimmi) with vivo T20 or something.

Nothing can beat that..... !

Gratz in advance Kimmi. :wtg:

Scoreboard doesnt update much
Kimmi still at the top ;)

Seems pretty accurate on Kimmi's score but can't say how he scores the others. After what I been through with him today I would be highly surprised if he isn't 1st in the same FEW HOURS any other hunter has hunted. I don't care your 100k+ guns they don't equal what "Team Kimmi" has been able to pull off so far. He doesn't have to shoot much really lol.

Any Team near the top would endure something similar if not more than what kimmi is/has done. Including Past winners. GL and keep on pressing to the 30hours mark :)

go Kimmi :wtg: go Kimmi :wtg: go Kimmi :wtg:

Team Kimmi ftw......:yay:

Misleading 'false advertising' thread title adjusted.

GL to Team Kimmi and all the others participating in Merry Mayhem!

:handgun:

Kimmi is da best ... noone can compete !!! Im just wondering how did he so accurate calculate the points of the other teams :scratch2::laugh:

So Tracker has "World Domination" listed with 565 globals and Kimmi listed with 136 globals. So.... either.....

A.) Kimmi is hunting lower maturity thus globalling less.
B.) World Domination is just 4x luckier than Kimmi.
C.) World Domination has killed apprx. 4x more mobs than Kimmi.

Menace

The most important information is not contained.

How many hours have been played each each main player.
It could be that World of Domination is fielding two main players (or even more).

Most people will keep their score and playing time private up to the end.

Cheers
Siam

It could be that World of Domination is fielding two main players (or even more).

Cheers
Siam

Could be.... in this case maybe as many as 4. :laugh:

I mean.. sure... could be strategy to keep a team name globaling on Rex to entice others into giving up.... Could be another big team which has NOTHING to do with the actual World Domination team who just uses the name to "hide" from global chat themselves. Or they could just be killing these things as fast as MA can spawn em' which happens to be 4x faster than Kimmi and the rest of the competition.

Menace

I heard World Domination hasn't yet started.

This score board is not right, 1,2,3,4,5 have north of 12,000

So Tracker has "World Domination" listed with 565 globals and Kimmi listed with 136 globals. So.... either.....

A.) Kimmi is hunting lower maturity thus globalling less.
B.) World Domination is just 4x luckier than Kimmi.
C.) World Domination has killed apprx. 4x more mobs than Kimmi.

Menace

personally id opt for option C in the case :p :wise:

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1 skippie ¨
#2 Laban
#3 Rei
#4 Star
#5 Kimmi

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1 skippie ¨
#2 Laban
#3 Rei
#4 Star
#5 Kimmi

Well I know one thing for sure.... If I ever breach the level 70 mark it looks like I'll be hunting snablesnots as opposed to attempting to compete with that list!

Menace

Well I know one thing for sure.... If I ever breach the level 70 mark it looks like I'll be hunting snablesnots as opposed to attempting to compete with that list!

Menace

Why you could still get the 6th, or better the 25th place :D

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1 skippie ¨
#2 Laban
#3 Rei
#4 Star
#5 Kimmi

Well, this list will be updated, at least once (final) by MA....... and I can predict... It won't look like this!

Now go figure!

Edit: I wanted to mean the top 5 in the list....:) Talania (below) is taken over by evil spirit! :eyecrazy:

Last edited:
Well, this list will be updated, at least once (final) by MA....... and I can predict... It won't look like this!

Now go figure!

You are absolutely right. It will have 20 more places in the list. :silly2::cool:;)

Back