Team Sweden

mjukis

Old Alpha
Society
Warants
Stoikow Stoikow Mudorow
It's that time of the year again, let's dust off the old pewpews and win this one.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/wof-2009/138217-wof-2009-info-rules.html

Stoikow Stoikow Mudorow
Daniel Sooz Scherman
Milk MilkeN eN
Count Joe Grensforce
Rune Belgarion Haugen
Dexus Dex Dexilur
Marcin MarcinGo Golow
Anders LS Nilsson
RoOts RoOts Karlsson
nick extince robertson
Arthur Starman Dent
anders gorro johansson
Kebab MrHummel Luthor
Ferox Flavius Titan
Patrik Stormer Deluxe
Henke Floppy Deluxe
Eufrat Frat-boy Tigris
soderd soder soderstrom
Amara Amara Taroon
Mark Oldman Oldman
Caramon Caramon Majere
Slim StrongMinded Joe
Don Predden Predatore
shabba shabba shabba
Jorgen LightStar Eriksson
Thererosol The Gimp Magina
Kristoffer Larethania Strom
wedlylaw wed beetherbell
Ogami Itto
Ratio Suliman Schmatio
Lizzy Faith O'Neal
Michael Coachman Lampa
Radlin Jason Lastway
Bharol Beldor Tharak
iNsaiN iNsaiN NoName
Koli Moribund Blockhead
Lars Mr Lars Sebra
Doctor Benway Benway
Angelyn Angey Forrest
Leaf Arwen Elfwood
Lazer LAZZ Nero
Vargavinter Vargen Ragnarok
Kydde Fide Fascia
Baja Nicky Maja
Jocke Julmust Deluxe
Jesper Jeppzore Johansson
Litano Sacklitch Makero
Nicholas Looser EnterGate
Warants Skalman Skalmanson

Any new (or old) players in Team Sweden please make a request to join the "WOF Team Sweden " subfofum here https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/profile.php?do=editusergroups

Last edited:
Herreys

lux.jpg

RoOts RoOts Karlsson

anders gorro johansson

Kebab MrHummel Luthor

Im in :D

Historical Stats for Sweden

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Just for reference... best of luck in 2009 :thumbup:

Tjena Mjukis

Undrar bara om det förnuvarnade finns förbestämda veckodagar då detta event äger rum, har lust att vara med men vill ju också deltaga i Rangers soc.hunt som alltid infaller på söndagar, 19.00 Ma time.

Var med i support förra året, kul som f_n, så vill integärnamissa detta år heller...

Trevlig fortsättning till alla...

Rapido

Patrik Stormer Deluxe

Hi Mjukis
I was just wondering if the event days are predetermined. I would like to join but I also would like to take part in Rangers soc hunt, Sundays 19.00 MA time.

I was in support last year and really enjoyed it so I wouldn't want to miss this year either.

Rapido
The matches will take place every other weekend starting march 7th/8th. Wether it's saturday or Sunday is decided by the teams the week before the event to find a time that suits everyone.
So it's likely that your soc hunts will get in the way of some events, but far from every match.

Last edited:
Matcherna kommer äga rum varannan helg med start 10e/11e mars.
Om det blir Lördag eller Söndag och vilken tid bestämmer lagen som ska mötas tillsammans för att hitta en tid som passar alla så bra som möjligt. Så det är troligt att några matcher kommer krocka med era soc hunts, men långt ifrån alla.

Sorry guys but you know the rules; Translate or delete this to keep everything legal please.

Hurrikane

The matches will take place every other weekend starting march 10th/11th. Wether it's saturday or Sunday is decided by the teams the week before the event to find a time that suits everyone.
So it's likely that your soc hunts will get in the way of some events, but far from every match.

Thanks for the translation; and apologies for the confusion,
but the correct dates for the first hunting weekend are now
March 7th/8th.

Hurrikane

sponsor qeustions..

Is it possible to be just a sponsor for team sweden?
If so i would like to speak to the capitan of team sweden and offer some ideas who can generate some extra peds for some power or help to low budget ppl who have great skills and gear but low on peds.

Go sweden.....

As the prizes in WoF so far haven't really been of any monetary value I don't understand how a sponsorship deal would work. Feel free to PM me your ideas though. The official vote is yet to come but I'm the new captain for Team Sweden.

Henke Floppy Deluxe

Eufrat Frat-boy Tigris
Reporting in for Suport Duty

ill be supporting

bump

As the prizes in WoF so far haven't really been of any monetary value I don't understand how a sponsorship deal would work. Feel free to PM me your ideas though. The official vote is yet to come but I'm the new captain for Team Sweden.

Hi,
Will send u a draft about sponsorship.

And also i will make this clear . this is not a way try to make peds.
I just want Team Sweden to win this.

Ah, I'm very much looking forward to seeing your proposition then :)
Last year there were some members that couldn't play the last few rounds because they couldn't risk the potential losses.

Thank you Mjukis for translation, to many beers probebly :rolleyes:
and thanks for the answer.
Rapido

Last edited:
Back