Team Sweden

IM online :) gotta fix som peds for the ammo and repair my weapon....juts gimme and hour and ill find something

Dunno if my Teampseak works correctly and im at a slow comp but ill try

I'm ready if it aint too late!

Il be in ts in a few minutes :rolleyes:
Cheering for sweden :D

I ahve sent Hurricane a pm and checking if I can be in lineup today, u will notice if I arrive

Count Joe said:
Hi,

I will be i the main 8 instead of Klodvig Klod Malkord in Team Sweden this saturday.

Im in the list of substitute.

Best Regards
//Count Joe

I recieved this PM before the Qualifiers, and simply did not have time to check that this was a decision made by the whole team; Klod was then dropped, and I replied to the effect that he could re-enlist at any time after the Qualifiers on the tail-end of the Team, as he had not yet Hunted and was one of the first to sign.

As I recieved no indication Klod wished to re-join, his name is not now on the Team list, so I'm sorry, he cannot play for Sweden today.

I'd like to be able to bend the rules but MA are watching: this Tournament MUST be a legitimate competition, and Rules must be enforced.

Serbia fielded a solo Hunter last night against France, and took valuable points to add to their Stage 2 total. I am sure Sweden will have some points today whoever you send out.

All team changes must be on Hunt For Your Country or by PM to me.

Hurrikane

Ahh ok np, If its possible to still sign as substitute at some time I would like that, if not np. I post in correect thread.

I understand the situation I belive and it prolly works out for the best in the end.

So team sweden, who in team havent showed up to any of the meatings or hunts? Or anyone in team who know they wont compete anyway i can replace?

since some of the other teams are beefing up I asked some people in game if they'd join should someone give up their spot.
Skalman would and there may be some other ubers interested as well.
So would anyone in team with not so much time or not so good skills and gear give up their position to strenghten the team?

since some of the other teams are beefing up I asked some people in game if they'd join should someone give up their spot.
Skalman would and there may be some other ubers interested as well.
So would anyone in team with not so much time or not so good skills and gear give up their position to strenghten the team?

Skalman :eek: :D i think dominator will dropp off the event, if i remeber corectly he said that on the teamspeak

Aye, Skalman, Stoikow, Stormer, Starman as main team would without question be nice and intimidating setup.

I have talked a little with Bullet, and might step in again, donnu what happen. I will then, if no other, offer my place to someone more suitable for the task.

I have sent PM to hurricane yesterday to give my spot to Klod as i do no good standing in the sideline watching when im written in team

Gratz to Team Sweden for all the globals they got from the saturday event and for the 10 extra points for beating Poland :yay:

Lets gather again on TS on wednesday (20.00 maybe?)to see whos gonna play next weekend and on what time.

Aye, Skalman, Stoikow, Stormer, Starman as main team would without question be nice and intimidating setup.

I have talked a little with Bullet, and might step in again, donnu what happen. I will then, if no other, offer my place to someone more suitable for the task.

S-uper Team :wtg:

:spank: :ninja: :smirk: :nutkick:

Scotland.JPG

O flower of Scotland
When will we see
Your like again
That fought and died for
Your wee bit hill and glen
And stood against him
Proud Stormer's army
And sent him homeward
Tae think again

The hills are bare now
And autumn leaves lie thick and still
O'er land that is lost now
Which those so dearly held
And stood against him
Proud Stormer's army
And sent him homeward
Tae think again

Those days are (not quite) passed now
And in the (not quite) past they must remain
But we can still rise now
And be the nation again
And stood against him
Proud Stormer's army
And sent him homeward
Tae think again

That is all

omg lmao nice one

Hello Team Sweden;

Firstly apologies for the delayed Update of the Scores on the ***WarSheet***; we are compiling and confirming scores from a very chaotic weekend and RL stuff doesn't help! The Update will be there by tonight (I did say Monday/Tuesday:)).

But to keep you all busy in the meantime;

Your next hunt, Round 2, is against Scotland;

Can you please contact Scotland and arrange one of the following hunt times for next weekend.

Remember, there isn't much flexibility, and several teams have already fielded less than 4 hunters in the matches up to now.

Available Start Times:

00:00 Saturday 24th March (friday midnight)

12:00 Saturday 24th March

16:00 Saturday 24th March

00:00 Sunday 25th March(saturday midnight)

12:00 Sunday 25th March

16:00 Sunday 26th March

Please Note; time-slots have changed slightly from those offered in Round 1.

Thanks for your continued patience and excellent co-operation.

Also, to all Team Captains:

Please read this carefully, it's important!

The advent of MA's excellent contribution of Winner's Jackets has led to the need for a rule change, which is;

For the remainder of this Stage, Stage 2(rounds 2 and 3) all rules regarding Teams, Recruiting and Substitutes stay the same.

When the 12 lucky teams progress and reach Stage 3, these rules will be changed to allow any signed Substitutes the chance to hunt. The Teams will be listed as a team of up to 12 (if FULL), with all eligible to form the hunt team of 1 to 4 for the Hunts in Stage 3. As with Stage 2, there will be 3 hunts for each Team in this Stage.

It is intended that all team use Stage 3 to refine, bolster and sort out their teams into the best line-up for winning. For this purpose, during Stage 3, team members who have dropped out are allowed to re-apply, and should be asked first, if possible (especially if they did not Hunt when in the Team before) before new signings are added.

For Stages 4 and 5 (5 being the Final), the 6 remaining Teams cannot drop or lose any players. The Teams must use the members they have settled on by the end of Stage 3. Teams not FULL (12 signed members) can still add hunters until FULL, but as before, only with 24 hours notice before a hunt.
The idea is you only enter Stage 4 with a Team that DESERVES TO BE THERE.
So it is up to the Captains to make sure that: Those who have not hunted do so in the rest of Stage 2, or during Stage 3. The substitute rule has been relaxed to allow this to be easier. By the end of Stage 3, going through to Stage 4, your team will be final unless not already FULL.

Why these new rules?

The Tournament started out with the intention of ensuring all those who applied, no matter what their skills or equipment, would get the chance to Hunt for their Country. This has so far been happening; Through the Qualifiers, and Stages 2 and 3, each team will have had 4-7 hunts, and availability issues and good teamwork have ensured that most have, or will have, hunted if they wanted to.

As you are all aware, the Teams sense the need to win and are tuning their team for victory; it makes sense that towards the end, higher-skilled players will make up the bulk of the teams competing. This is now inevitable and must be expected.

With the Prizes in mind, I needed the Rules to ensure that those in the Winning Team (which will be up to 12) have as much right to their prizes as possible, and have not just jumped into a gap in the team and "won" without hunting. All Captains should handle this refining process as fairly as they can, I do not wish to recieve tearful PM's from those leaving or dropped without good reason or the chance to prove themselves.

Hope this is all ok, as it opens up the teams and builds momentum for the Final:).

Confirmed Hunt-Times as soon as possible please.
Hurrikane

Im gonna try to organize this weekend event for Team Sweden.

So, it would be great if those who can hunt this weekend and which time, would send me a PM

for the moment, Team Sweden doesnt have a official captain for the Team.

Im willing to take that position but its not up to me.

So if you all feel that someone else should do it and plan the upcomming events, plz do your votes here!

you've managed the team well so far so it's more a matter of just making it official. my vote goes to count joe

Aye U got mine as well Count :)

rofl

O flower of Scotland
When will we see
Your like again
That fought and died for
And stood against him
Proud Stormer's army
And sent him homeward
Tae think again

The hills are bare now
And autumn leaves lie thick and still
O'er land that is lost now
Which those so dearly held
And stood against him
Proud Stormer's army
And sent him homeward
Tae think again

Those days are (not quite) passed now
And in the (not quite) past they must remain
But we can still rise now
And be the nation again
And stood against him
Proud Stormer's army
And sent him homeward
Tae think again

That is all

ROFL HA HA HA.,.......Radio u nutter!! lol

Hi, just in case you hadn't spotted; Ermik Ermik Ermik has been dropped as requested by PM; and a certain Mr Skalman is now 4th Sub for Sweden.

Hurrikane

Hi Sweden, we agree with Sunday 16:00 and have PM'd Hurrikane to confirm it.

We'll cya there with bells on. ;)

O flower of Scotland
When will we see
Your like again
That fought and died for
And stood against him
Proud Stormer's army
And sent him homeward
Tae think again

The hills are bare now