Team Sweden

dont forget to read our subforum.. new updates!

Is our match confirmed for sunday?
Good luck even if you don't need it :D

Hi Team Sweden,

TimeSlots for Stage 3 Round 3

Much the same as last time apart from one extra midday slot and the dropping of the unpopular 00:00 Saturday one.

Saturday March 29th:

12:00 Midday

17:00

21:00

Sunday March 30th:

11:00

Your next and last match in this Stage is:

Sweden Vs Switzerland

Please contact your opponents as soon as possible and PM me your preferred times AND BACK-UP TIMES. Next wednesday would be considered "cutting it fine".

Your scores from all three matches in the Stage will be added to form your Stage Total. The highest two scoring teams from each group will progress to join different groups in Stage 4.
Good Luck:)

Hurrikane

P.S. Still sorting out a few score corrections, will update ***Warsheet*** when done.

Heya all in the Sweden team. I'm sorry that i couldn't participate this year in the support team but I dont have all the time i need atm. The army is taking it.

But this year we have a great change to win and we will!

SWEDEN FTW!

Slot?

Hello team sweden!

What about Sunday, 11 MA time?

Buck.

Hello Team Sweden,

Welcome to Stage 4: Bye, Robot.... 3 rounds of one-on-one matches against the best in the WoF.

Your first match will be:

Sweden vs America

Please contact your opponents and choose a time, and at least one back-up time, from the following 3 slots.

Saturday April 12th:

Sunday April 13th:

Please PM me your choices for confirmation ASAP, next wednesday is still "late":)

Your matches to follow in Stage 4 are:

Sweden Vs Cuba
Sweden Vs Romania

Good luck:)

Hurrikane

lycka till team sweden!!!
Vore kul att vara med i wof 2009 :D

Hi, your next match is Sweden Vs Cuba.

The time-slots are:

Friday April 25th:

23:00

Saturday April 26th:

Sunday April 27th:

Please contact your opponents, arrange a time and back-up time, and PM me before next Wednesday:)

Hurrikane

Oh, please note the new Sticky Threads: WoF Pro-Series and WoF Treasury.

Cuba Vs Sweden confirmation

Hello:)

Team Cuba is ok for the sunday time slot :)

gl :)

Hi, your next match is Sweden Vs Romania,

Please contact your opponents and choose your slot and back-up slot from the following:

12:00 Saturday May 10th
17:00 Saturday May 10th

21:00 Saturday May 10th

11:00 Sunday May 11th

Hurrikane

WHEW!!!!

The Off-World Semi's didn't go without a hitch; we had teams crashing, splitting, fragmenting all over. Next year there will NOT be a 2-location Space round!:)

The Actual scores rely on the Screenshots you all send in. ALL of your screenshots ASAP would be nice.

The positions seem clear enough; but if in the chaos the scores were different enough to change the outcomes, I need to know.

So, if your Team is happy that it has either Progressed or Been Eliminated, let me know. If you think our scores are wildly out, let me know.

And if you have any objection to the following results, LET ME KNOW!:)

The Finalists:

SWEDEN

ROMANIA

ENGLAND

The WoF 2008 FINAL

is upon us... the thread will be up in few minutes.

Hurrikane

P.S. I thought 12 Hof's from the Tibetan and Romanian Main Teams was impressive enough... then Sweden go and get 14 Daspletor HoFs in 3 hours!

Back