Teamviewer mouse problems

Killahbee

Marauder
Society
illuminox
Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee
Trying to remove control Entropia from work with teamviewer

Everything works fine in cursor mode. As soon as I move to "aim mode" it's like my mouse sensitivity is multiplied by 100. The slightest movement makes my avatar do a 360.

Any idea's?

Teamviewer isn't really made for gaming, it's more about being stable and not low latency streaming.

I think I tested parsec and rainway in the past to play games from my pc on a macbook air, worked fine with first person shooters so would take a look there. This was few years ago so not sure how the programs have changed over time, can ask for my help any time!
Goodluck :)

Yeah I just did some googling and it looks like teamviewer is just not working for any game, not specifically Entropia.

I will give your suggestions a try, thanks!

Yeah I just did some googling and it looks like teamviewer is just not working for any game, not specifically Entropia.

I will give your suggestions a try, thanks!
Its the same with RDP :( Works great for anything else but the mouse is really sensitive. I use it to play on a Notebook laptop from the couch so the fans don’t have to spin up but it’s a pita to control with the mouse.

Trying to remove control Entropia from work with teamviewer

Everything works fine in cursor mode. As soon as I move to "aim mode" it's like my mouse sensitivity is multiplied by 100. The slightest movement makes my avatar do a 360.

Any idea's?
Yo m8! :)
I use Chrome remote desktop and it tends to get the same problem. For me is enough to go in games options -> camera -> get mouse sensitivity to minimum and it works good enough.
The only flaw with CRD is that I cannot use ctrl button (for me is jump, so not really usefull while semi-afk farming shubs)
Cheers!

Do Splashtop
Been doing it for 5+ years exclusively

Also change in game mouse sensitivity all the way down/slider to the left. That may help.
I have to do that with Splashtop and then I’m good.
Should be the last option in the camera tab settings.

Back