Teaser: Mount Hephastos!

Cool, thanks for sharing.
Any hint as to when we can visit 'tease' mount hephastos?
All the best,

Indica

Nice, thanks!

new spot for kerberos and some missing mobs?
Or is that another mob that is going to start getting taxed ? :D

so that's where the eomon migrate to and live all year long?

So the xmas land sale or something else?

Posted: Today 04:12 :eyecrazy:

Holy obsession, batman! I never felt the need to +rep a MA official before!

:)

Ooo must show this to my alter ego, Lavawalker, he would have loved that.
*Viper hat back on* What am I talking about, I do love that.

I hope to see the Lava monsters in the future ;)

BTW ... Will it be part of the egg story ?

The location sounds familiar ... isn't that near Treasure island ... um ! Just guessing ;)

This looks suspiciously like Vvardenfell from The Elder Scrolls. In which case, good job in employing everything I suggested in regards to copying those games to the letter :)

Thanks Kim. Sweet new island, hope I can kill some of the mobs there :).

This looks suspiciously like Vvardenfell from The Elder Scrolls. In which case, good job in employing everything I suggested in regards to copying those games to the letter :)

Kim! You better give him a ATH ;)

Suggestions post to copy it or it didn't happen :)

Ofc I am teasing you, I had forgotten that you had suggested every little change that occurs in this game to the letter !

Nothing changes does it lol

I will start the bidding at 1000Ped, Qetesh are you thinking of another investment group? Maybe we can get this one for 200k :)

More land... phew for a second there i thought you were going to tease us with something worhwhile.

Do you not think there is already to much land, planets, space? tease us with the new advertising poster or tv advert.

and get some bums on seats not just more and more seats.

I found this close up of "The Ringhorne"

Been there.. done that :D

More land... phew for a second there i thought you were going to tease us with something worhwhile.

Do you not think there is already to much land, planets, space? tease us with the new advertising poster or tv advert.

and get some bums on seats not just more and more seats.

I was just thinking of this myself and how STEAM has just released their new "Free-to-Play" genre area ;)

http://store.steampowered.com/genre/Free to Play/

All games free to play, no need to purchase to download or log in and play ....

Kim, if you could get Entropia onto STEAM, it would rock, lots of new faces would explore Entropia :wise:

Great Community Entropia has haha
2 pages of LOLz and shitstorms. People really take MA seriously. :laugh:

I was just thinking of this myself and how STEAM has just released their new "Free-to-Play" genre area ;)

http://store.steampowered.com/genre/Free to Play/

All games free to play, no need to purchase to download or log in and play ....

Kim, if you could get Entropia onto STEAM, it would rock, lots of new faces would explore Entropia :wise:

Good idea, but you will notice on the website where it explains what Free to Play is

Steam Website said:
Your Steam wallet allows you to purchase items and content in-game to customize your gameplay.

Last edited:
Good idea, but you will notice on the website where it explains what Free to Play is

Yes true, however the steam community has free access to these games,
Steam can be a courier for PED purchase even ;)

I will start the bidding at 1000Ped, Qetesh are you thinking of another investment group? Maybe we can get this one for 200k :)

I thought Kim said there would be no Land Areas on the new land areas for this release? Kim, confirm or deny? :coffee:

Kim commented the following about that question over at EF:
We have recently contacted them regarding this, can't give any more info at this point.

Cheers

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/ask-mindark/200682-steam-distribution.html#post2575447

Cool beans NH,

I am glad someone is up on the news and what is going on, on the forums ;)

STEAM addition can only be a good thing :wtg:

Cheers,
Viper

I thought Kim said there would be no Land Areas on the new land areas for this release? Kim, confirm or deny? :coffee:

It is not a new Land Area, just a new Land for the new mobs that have been made and some old ones.
It was mentioned in Kim's thread on EF that there would be a new area on Calypso in its update.

I'm just looking at the co-ordinates for that from the image (Lon 45318, Lat 63519) and trying to figure out where it will be. Prior to this I'd assumed west of Eudoria.

Edit, looks like approx 8km west and 6km south of Medusa's Head TP.

Last edited:
So what is this? A new PVP zone? :scratch2:

Considering its located between Treasure Island and Medusas Head I would assume its one or more of the three new areas supposed to be released in the next Calypso VU to connect Amathera and Eudoria? :coffee:

I'm just looking at the co-ordinates for that from the image (Lon 45318, Lat 63519) and trying to figure out where it will be. Prior to this I'd assumed west of Eudoria.

It is right between TI and Medusa Islands :)

I got one question, that blue area at the top of the screen, is that a new shopping complex or something?

Ooo memories from my past EU life !

It is right between TI and Medusa Islands :)

I kind of liked this idea, I like it more with what i see so far :wtg: :wise: :yup:

Link > https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...amp-The-EGG!&p=2287786&viewfull=1#post2287786

I was thinking why doesn't Deathifier just buy it and ask MA to extend Treasure Island by a quarter of its current size to the NE out to sea ?

Build a seperate habitat for the young hatched trox, to be queen once matured spawning many more trox around extended habitat island part of TI;

Include the volcano on the habitat island as promised in the original sales documentation to Deathifier with the ability to have mobs inside it like the fire based mob in the competition (Design a mob) and place some waterways that reach a little into the extended habitat island area and just get it over and done with.

^^ The volcano provides the queen trox with a protective caven to lay eggs that participants can not get to, to kill her ! But her Trox ROAR! can be heard over the island from time to time with the volcano rumbling a little in the process.
(An affinity exists between the volcano and new young queen trox)

Please do include a spawn area on this new extended volcano island habitat that is relatively easy to get to with "Atrox Hatchlings" so that lower profession level participants can join in on the fun !

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

NeverDie offloads his egg with Deathifier paying in egg sale markup for the time NeverDie has sat on the egg in lost earning potential and FPC picks up the tab by developing the extended trox habitat on TI to complete Deathifier's sale contract details with the "volcano", some mean arse marine life and fire mob (Magmanite).

^^ Naturally it is the heat from the volcano which incubated the egg and allows the young female queen trox to hatch ... Ah the incubator !

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Magmanite > http://www.planetcalypso.com/news/pages/2009/09/01/4737/index.xml

STORYLINE Sample:

Recently a dormant under water volcano off the North-Eastern coast of Treasure Island erupted violently spewing molten lava into the ocean forming a new land mass which connects the prior topology of Treasure Island with the newly formed molten rock landscap NE of TI.

The volcano which has now once again returned to a stable safe state forms the volcanic mountain in the middle.

Calypso scientist, zoologists and miltary scouting parties have discovered new lifeforms immediately around and what seems to be inside the volcano.

The zoologists and scientist have confirmed these new lifeforms to have a level of sentient intelligence and organised social structure. The zoologists have named these new lifeforms Magmanites.

One of the miltary scouting parties reported seeing a Magmanite scouting party exploring other parts of Treasure Island.

The owner of Treasure Island and recently acquired unique green queen atrox egg Deathifier reported that the facility housing the newly acquired egg had been burnt to the ground and that the egg had disappeared.

As there were no witnesses, evidence of the burnt out building leads Calypso officials to believe the Magmanites were responsible for the disappearance of the egg.

Leading to the egg hatching and shortly after the appearance of Atrox hatchlings over the new molten landscape and then later Atrox of higher maturities

ie. Fert station addition to the area for Atrox spawns.

^^ Note: I suck at storylines but you get the idea. :)

I am sure if ND does his big rockstar thing to help promote TI a little with Deathifier and FPC get their paper plans off the drawing board and puts some feasible and not to difficult plan into action like the one mentioned here everyone will be happy ...

Some rocket egg stuff ! :wtg:
:beerchug:
Sparkz

Last edited:
I assume this area won't be the only new piece of land on Calypso. At least not if the purpose is to create a bridge between Eudoria and Amerthera.

Back