Help: Teir up Boar or Buy Tiger?? Both UL Armors.

Nixon

Prowler
Society
Gratz Hatz
Tony Nixon Larsen
Hi!

Ive been trying to sell my Full Boar Male UL since november 2009 with no luck buyers keep bailing out in last second =(

Boar Sale thread

So I figure, is it better to teir up the boar untill it match tiger stats or will I lose in the long run by doing so.

Shall keep struggleing my way to get a hold of a tiger set and get my other stuff sold (Boar, shop etc)??

Please help me with this :bowdown: and please show some stats and matematic figures since I know there are some guys out the with really good matematic brains and the way of explaining whats the best in this case.

Thanks

/Nixon

for the amount that Boar, Jag, Bear and many other armours have seemed to hit rock bottom and some still seem to be crashing, the ammount lost on it id take the chance on letting it collect dust even longer a biger risk yes but i think the value of the armours will go back up over time.

Firstly, no idea of the figures.

But: Tiered stuff needs the extra item to be risked making it, then enhancers to actually boost the performance, giving bigger overheads, I suspect, than just repairing ready-to-hunt armour.

I'd personally plate up some Jag.

Hurrikane.

Curious about the price you are asking for boar, and the price of female sets currently not selling at +2.5k...

Maybe alter your price and you might sell it?

Either that or downgrade and use the peds you free up to boost your evade.

Evade does not decay ;)

Curious about the price you are asking for boar, and the price of female sets currently not selling at +2.5k...

Maybe alter your price and you might sell it?

Either that or downgrade and use the peds you free up to boost your evade.

Evade does not decay ;)

Cant go lower then that even if somebody else makes the MU go lower sorry I just cant.

As for my evade its at a state where its just to expensive to buy more evade, skilled it and bought it up to lvl 33 so Im quite happy but still not satisfied if you see what I mean.

Thanks for the interest in helping me and for giving me tips people!!

Firstly, no idea of the figures.

But: Tiered stuff needs the extra item to be risked making it, then enhancers to actually boost the performance, giving bigger overheads, I suspect, than just repairing ready-to-hunt armour.

I'd personally plate up some Jag.

Hurrikane.

You are so spot on and I know this myself Im so tired of not getting some stuff sold that why I came up with this thing...

Thanks for the input.

If you are using it yourself, armor enhancers suck.

But, for adding value to an item you want to sell, that would be a pretty good idea.

In raw protection, you'll need to get your boar to tier 4 to have the same protection as tiger. This may be expensive, but I think it's cheaper than tiger at the moment. The only real problem is the time it takes to get armour ready for tiering.

...or just use Martial (L) etc

Jag. And look at it this way if it helps, what you loose on the Boar to get it sold you also pick up on the Jag to get it bought. ;)

Tier services are great but..
I think after the cost of using a tiering service for every step to tier 4, with insurance ect, you would of wished you got tiger.
Not to mention the 3 years it will take you to tier up the boar to 4.

Tier services are great but..
I think after the cost of using a tiering service for every step to tier 4, with insurance ect, you would of wished you got tiger.
Not to mention the 3 years it will take you to tier up the boar to 4.

yepp I guess I just gotta let this idea go and see where the future brings me.

Thanks for helping out people, We can always trust echother when we need answears and help.

Comunity ftw :D

Back