TEN Items?

Menace

Elite
Society
SECRET
Rob Menace Klok
I've seen a TEN MF chip in discovery hof. Haven't caught anymore than that. Seems as though MA trying different means of handing stuff out in loot.

Old days it seemed u could discover something at any time. SGA seemed like everything dropped in first 24 hours of a VU. Post SGA and after major PP updates it seemed the "switch" wouldn't get flipped till a week after the VU.

So far no real onslaught of TEN items.

Any guesses as to WHEN?

Menace

Maybe they have programmed things to drop only one or two each day? SInce this is something to go on trough a few weeks, it couldn't be all at once. Btw, any news on Ten edition itens in other planets?

Maybe they have programmed things to drop only one or two each day? SInce this is something to go on trough a few weeks, it couldn't be all at once. Btw, any news on Ten edition itens in other planets?

Would be nice if they dropped at a slightly higher rate than CLD's. Though I THINK that would require that they manually input the items into the loot.

Not to mention... ATM many are hunting mobs that may not be able to drop TEN items. For example..... if putting a TEN item in Big Bulk ended up NOT dropping for whatever reason.... or Steelbird Elite... then they'd have to manually fix that too...

Maybe they've put them in the standard Esto, Hogglo, Chomper, Prot, etc. so that there will be some nice discoveries AFTER the egg/robot event currently ongoing.

Anyway... I'm definately NOT complaining about it. One thing is for sure... they didn't change stats to create TEN items in order to NOT drop them. So I'm sure they're coming. And SGA item drop system was not a warmly welcomed system by any means. So the fact that it is NOT going the same way is a positive thing I think.

Menace

Btw, any news on Ten edition itens in other planets?

Not sure about all the planets, but Arkadia mentioned in their VU notes that it was now possible to loot TEN edition items. They are being quiet on which items, etc, since they are, ofc, bound by NDA.

Would be nice if they dropped at a slightly higher rate than CLD's. Though I THINK that would require that they manually input the items into the loot.

Not to mention... ATM many are hunting mobs that may not be able to drop TEN items. For example..... if putting a TEN item in Big Bulk ended up NOT dropping for whatever reason.... or Steelbird Elite... then they'd have to manually fix that too...

Maybe they've put them in the standard Esto, Hogglo, Chomper, Prot, etc. so that there will be some nice discoveries AFTER the egg/robot event currently ongoing.

Anyway... I'm definately NOT complaining about it. One thing is for sure... they didn't change stats to create TEN items in order to NOT drop them. So I'm sure they're coming. And SGA item drop system was not a warmly welcomed system by any means. So the fact that it is NOT going the same way is a positive thing I think.

Menace

They might have distributed itens trough normally most hunted mobs and yes, since people are now focused on bots, might be a reason for not so many Ten itens being dropped. Don't know about the MF chip, the calytrek was looted from Falx, maybe its time to gear up and go for some regular mobs.

I just looted an UL Arsonetic attack chip TEN, already listed it in the ingame auction :)

I just looted an UL Arsonetic attack chip TEN, already listed it in the ingame auction :)

Nice, gratz! What mob dropped it?

I'd also like to point out that
A few of the other features you can look forward to in Version Update 14.1 include:
  • Introduction of planet-specific TEN Edition weapons.
Unlike SGA, there are no TEN armor parts, faps, clothes, weapon amps, etc in the loot.

I'd also like to point out that

Unlike SGA, there are no TEN armor parts, faps, clothes, weapon amps, etc in the loot.

You're right. And it seems to me I read something about each planet being able to choose one weapon or something? So maybe all calypso will drop are the arsonic chip TEN.

Menace

You're right. And it seems to me I read something about each planet being able to choose one weapon or something? So maybe all calypso will drop are the arsonic chip TEN.

Menace

There is TEN edition Armour, it was given in events though I believe.

One thing is certain, and disappointingly so, is that this is very unlike SGA. I was hoping to take advantage of the situation and perhaps redeem what I missed out on with SGA (having not been notified about it or anything, I had no idea it was happening.)

And it seems to me I read something about each planet being able to choose one weapon or something?
Found the source: http://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/buzz/2013/01/30/Entropia-Turns-TEN.xml
Each planet will also be introducing a special TEN Edition version of one of its weapons, which will be introduced in the partner release scheduled for late February.
So maybe all calypso will drop are the arsonic chip TEN.
MF chips are not planet-specific. Spirit Mk.II is.

Back