Selling: TerraMaster 8 Gold Rush Tier 2.9 !!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I retract my previous opinion.............. all seem like a bunch of russian cunts! and non trustworthy! I wont deal with any of you!

This is your right. You can be also glad that you were not frequenter in russian channels, being a native speaker. I try to avoid channels in recent times. But not everyone is non trustworthy... I know enough non trustworthy players, which are not russians. You should not generalize

If I didn't know Russian people better, I would be sad or keep a prejudice. But some places seem to be cesspools for the worst of any origin. I think the lure of "you can make real money here" is like the scent of shit to flies.

moderator.jpg

Somehow I had missed this thread. For reasons I hope I do not have to explain I will now lock it. Everyone who took part of this thread should read THIS link now https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/content.php?114-planet-calypso-forum-rules

Further, everyone who fueled this thread, that cross the line again, WILL be having a short break from the forums. Consider this a friendly warning.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back