Terrible customer support

cibean

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
I am in the middle of buying a shadow armour from a seller and made 40% deposit to him along with some collateral. He in turn is going to use the PEDs to buy some high end items for sale by an EU uber.

Anyway, i contacted MA on May 2nd to increase my credit card limit and by the way, i have deposited tens of thousands of dollars over the last 3 and a half years that i have been a member. They replied to me in less than 20 mins that i needed to send them a govt owned ID and credit card copy with only first 6 digits visible.. Impressive!!! Less than 20 mins

So yesterday i fax them the required docs at the number support sent to me.. I took a lot of pain because i don't have a scanner or a fax machine.. So i went far from home to two different shops that offer scan/ copy/ fax services and sent them two faxes of the same docs with support case no. and my increase request clearly mentioned. It was after working hours in Sweden so i didn't expect a miracle, but anyway wrote to EU customer service that i had sent the copies and requested them to increase the limit. I got a reply from them this morning which i couldn't see since access to games sites is restricted on my office intranet. After coming back home, i read the message from them which sweetly asked me 'Did you send the fax already?'

This really ticked me off... What's the use of asking me to fax if they don't even check faxes received after office hours? I know the faxes went because i sent them fom two places and got a OK Report from both.

Anyway, they also gave me an option in their message this morning that i can attach the scans to them as well.. So i did.. This was around 3.45-50 pm and still plenty of time to respond/ increase my limit right?? WRONG!!!! The request stll appears as assigned and now it is past 5 pm in Sweden so i know no one will respond. On the other hand, the seller of the armour is visibly annoyed since i have to make the remaining payment to him..

That didnt go too well, I see :(

Tomorrow is a new day, hopefully they finally fix things for you.

But you have to understand it's just better so people can't put craploads of peds with a stolen credit card or a frauded CC. :)

Agree with you there buddy. But doesn't past record matter? I have deposited thousands of dollars in this game since i joined and not once has there been a glitch in my cards, let alone in the actual paymets.. Plus I use gold card security system so there is no question of someone hacking my account. With my skills and the profits i have given to MA, i would be a fool to leave and they would be fools not to trust me

Hi,
I am in the middle of buying a shadow armour from a seller [...]
by the way, i have deposited tens of thousands of dollars over the last 3 and a half years that i have been a member.
Now we know you either are brain-dead, or a dedicated EU participant. Or both? In your favor I assume you're a dedicated EU participant.

Now you'd like a personal treatment for your cause? Guess we'd all appreciate such. Many of us are paying less but you, quite some even more, and some few make you look like a beggar with your deposits.

But this is MA. You'd not get it. They are a tiny company in the most North of Europe, where Lemming and Polar Fox are greeting each other (Uhhh - plz excuse this exaggeration!), and they'd only get busy if seeing a real profit.

Do like the few of us waiting for withdrawals to arrive - be patient. It takes ages - seems in house mail at MA is done by snails. Polar snails?

Anyway, just be patient. And don't think you're important because you just have "deposited tens of thousands of dollars over the last 3 and a half years" - many have, and quite some have deposited ways more. Some few even a multitude. These are important for MA, not you.

Having done some deposits not necessarily make you a big number in this game. Many do, and many in even bigger range.

Even my humbliness has deposited some few 10K's of PEDs over the years, does it now make me important? You bet ...

Have fun!

MA don't give a s..t about how much you deposit, YET, I know this from my own experience.

MA don't give a s..t about how much you deposit, YET, I know this from my own experience.

i can vouch for that, depoed like 17ish k over the last 4 - 4½ months, what do i have to show for that? a soon broken ore finder and 300 ped on my pedcard, however atleast now i break even since i finally got the final part of my mining theory done :D

in these cases calling MA office is also an option :)

there also used to be an option for big deposits
to have a wire transfer..will save you tons of credit card fees

Zap was kind enough to get in touch with his contacts and someone from MA contacted me via PM today and assured me of inestigating this matter..

Funny how for something which is in MA's own interest, we literally have to go through a web of contacts to get things done.. MA support contact me on their site and is still adamant that they did not receive any faxes from me and that they do not take their duties lightly.. So i guess here in Dubai, which is the coolest place in Asia both for business, tourism and crap loads of fancy cars and buildings, we have no fax machines that work!!! and the OK messages that i got from both the machines were part of some big plot by some 'Invisible Hand'

But anyway, i attached the same docs through their support yesterday evening and they have now increased my limit. I wish they had given me the upload option earlier and so it could have been all done in 1 day and not in 3+ days...

I am just terrified to think that if by some stroke of God himself, i ever make enough in EU to withdraw, how many days it will take for money to arrive, when a deposit took so long

i ever make enough in EU to withdraw, how many days it will take for money to arrive, when a deposit took so long

That would be a maximum of 3 months :silly2:

You been here three years and your surprised at all this?

Apparently you have been paying them money, but you haven't been paying attention :laugh:

And ya, getting your money out? Well, lets hope you won't be in as much of a hurry when you decide you've had enough, or your going to be really annoyed.

Good luck with all that :laugh:

You been here three years and your surprised at all this?

Apparently you have been paying them money, but you haven't been paying attention :laugh:

And ya, getting your money out? Well, lets hope you won't be in as much of a hurry when you decide you've had enough, or your going to be really annoyed.

Good luck with all that :laugh:

Yes i'm surprised cause i never deposited more than 5k usd in month, and that too, using two cards or more.. this was the first time i had to deposit more..

3 months?? Damn!!!:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

Yes i'm surprised cause i never deposited more than 5k usd in month, and that too, using two cards or more.. this was the first time i had to deposit more..

3 months?? Damn!!!:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

Well, I'm really surprised you expected more then what you got because this and other forums have been loaded with complaints of how bad the service is from this company compared to other service oriented companies for as long as they have been around, and if you talk to people in game who has been in game for any length of time you would know that too. I can't believe you've been so isolated from it for this long. Either your head has been in the sand or you got some really rosy rose colored glasses. And as others have alluded, just because you put in a few $k doesn't mean shit, your small potatoes to MA in their grand scheme of things. Your just another source of decay to be used up drained and tossed out with the rest. I hope you didn't expect Marco or Jan to give you a call and apologize? :laugh:

Oh ya, in before, "I never had a problem with them, I always get what I want, MA is wonderful, MA loves me and I love them and we have schweaty sex together." <insert fanboi blah blah blah here>. :laugh:

I cant say I had the same experience. When I wanted to increase it, I simply rang them, they told me to submit a support case and they did it straight away without any hassle. This was a long time ago though, so maybe their procedures have changed.

I hope some one does not beat me up for this but: I have contacted customer service many times before and have always had fast responses and issues fixed. For example: I had a credit card issue and needed to fax them the copy and all that stuff like you did. Within 1 day everything was straight and ready to go. There has been other issues as well. But overall I have not had issues with the support received. Now I do hate the generic responses you get for some issues and the long wait for withdraws to go through. But for Actual Customer Service, I think it is ok. Reading a lot of Threads here in EF, I notice a lot of issues and people contacting Support for many reasons. I have also heard of stories of how they are a very small company. Maybe they are actuall overworked and very busy, I dont know for sure. I always speak nice to them also, sometimes kindness and patience helps ;).

I had the same case but not relating to EU ...
my case is about hosting where I've been a 6 year old customer for their product ... but I found an easy solution ... Im saying bye-bye to them and Im not loosing anything actually

in your case,
you are just so much connected to EU, that it gives MA an idea not to bother about you for a while or forever ... even if you go crazy and send whole MA to one finger, they wont bother actually ... you have more to loose...

I don't understand why you didn't make a direct transfer from your bank account. It takes less than 3 days, and you can transfer whatever amounts of peds.

because i can only afford to deposit up to 3k USD a month in cash.. if i have to do more, i use a credit card.

Ok then. Makes sense. In a EU way.

Back