XingTianNu

Prowler
Banned
Society
V.I.P. Club
Xing Tian Nu
When you feel down take look at me :Terrorist in EU
Hope it make you cry like i did:laugh:
If you cried and did not give +rep I KILL YOU!

Awesome, seen this before but that does not stop it being really funny :D

"A... C... Flem..."

"SILENCE! (I keeel you)"

:laugh:

It literaly made me cry. The black doll is not bad but the terorist is crazy funny.

in what way does this have to do with EU, in what way would you justify posting it in "general discussion", and whoever would be behind enough in time not to have seen it 10 times already? :scratch2:

Yeah it's funny but not EU related. Should have gone to the Misc section or wlwc.

in what way does this have to do with EU, in what way would you justify posting it in "general discussion", and whoever would be behind enough in time not to have seen it 10 times already? :scratch2:

I just found out but i guss you think you may be the only human alive ?:scratch2:
If you seen it every must seen it right.:laugh:

Yeah it's funny but not EU related. Should have gone to the Misc section or wlwc.

LMAO got -rep for that i guss ppl that play EU need to bich at someone for the hard erning money they giving to MA, i don't mind if make them feel beter to bich at me.
I bet every once in while someone post something that is not EU releted thinking it may be good think... and you know humans make mistakes that why mods exist they move posts if they are in the wrong section.

But hay im LMAO big time on this -rep ( dude you need medical help if you did not find that funny, for get it no medics you lost.

AlphaGeek that not to you is for the - rep guy so funny he may even beat up the terorist.

Ty you look like someone whith brain :)
Asking admin/mod to move it pls to https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/fun-stuff/

ty in advance will look up close next time.
Im not kiding it made me CRY that why i posted don't remember last time i found something this funny.

Back