Testing Ziplex TK320 OS at CND

King Gabriel

Old Alpha
King Gabriel Salomon
So yesterday i buy brand new Ziplex TK320 OreSeeker (L) with full tt. It is my first high level finder. I go to CND becose i like mining there much much more than Earth (there is many many reasons why) and i know there is some minerals what i want to found from there.

In future i write all good founds here (all those what are rare to found) and then when my finder is broge we can look that if its good to use high level finders at CND.

Before this i use only OF105 and i got with it 2 tower at CND, and i hit many many time Petonium with it there, and Petonium was only rare ore what i found there many time, (Gold too but market is very low, and only 2 time if i remember right, Kirtz i found about 3 time small amounts, and Kanerium i found about 2 time and amounts was both small, 4 time i found something out of ordiniary)

My dream is to found Xeremite global with this finder but i think its dream only but lets c :)

So lets see and all can wish me a good luck.

First found's

Considerable X Kirtz. tt=22,40 ped, Today market value= about 114% (Ingot)

Average VII Valurite. tt=6 Ped, Today market value= about 116% (Stone)

Finder tt left= 287,84 ped (i buy it for 190%)

Nice! GL with the finds :tower:

Amped or unamped?

GL :yay:

For Xere, I found one stone several days ago when I was on the way of collecting my claims. In Dome 1, unamped tk320, V size, 1 stone.

And as a miner, you may have found the Dome 1 = old times Dome 5. I have a friend who found a IX Xere in dome 5, old times.

so GL :)

Good luck in your quest.
I use tk320 for some time now and it seems it's a good thing for CND. Out of the interesting things I had size XIV adomasite there, unamped!
Go for it and post results!!!

Yesterday i found 2 time IV Kirtz and one X petonium but i found them with OF 105 too...So far there is nothing rare what i have been found and finder tt left about 250 ped.

If i dont found anything good when my finder is broge i dont see any sense to use better finders at CND.

So i thing so far theres nothing to show.

but i still wait xeremite :)

good luck with the finder

You say amped and unamped. What size amps when you use them. Find sizes mean nothing without that info.
GL with your mining.:)

Should be a good read.

Wish you that Xeremite Tower. ;)

You say amped and unamped. What size amps when you use them. Find sizes mean nothing without that info.
GL with your mining.:)

Well i usually use OA 103 sometime when i got tilt or something i start using 108 to 109 but i try to be relax :)

Couple day's ago i got vast without amp.

Yesterday I went back to CND, also using tk320, but unamped. Got XV caldo which was very nice but not unusuall. What was a bit of a suprice was XIII valurite :rolleyes: fist global on that ore. Not very rare if you know where to look for it on the planet, I've seen hofs on that too, but for me it's the first decent size of the thing.

GL with your future mining and keep thread updated :)

Interesting. I think you need to mine amethera. I bought a low tt tk320 for my first one. Then bought another about 200 ped tt. The first one got me a XXII lyst at segna. my best loot sofar.

The second tk320 i found tridenite near revive at allo's sth of shinook. Some weeks later i found xeremite (2 stones) nth of wolverine. My last run at segna I got XIV valurite. I had a XVI vesperdite near oshiri too. Many times I get redulite, kanerium, zanderium, valurite, gold, etc.

I did one run on CND, 4 x oa101's. I did nearly every dome to try it out. No rares at all. But one run is hardly a case study. Given there were only 30 odd claims. I'm about a level 36 prospector. But some other skills are higher as I have chipped out mining skills several times back to 0. Wish i never had.

Yesterday i found 2 time IV Kirtz and one X petonium but i found them with OF 105 too...So far there is nothing rare what i have been found and finder tt left about 250 ped.

If i dont found anything good when my finder is broge i dont see any sense to use better finders at CND.

So i thing so far theres nothing to show.

but i still wait xeremite :)

they can be found with of105, but still a lot rarer than the regular ores.

Kirtz is only stone so far what i have been found more often but nothing special.

Finder tt left about 211 ped.

Interesting. I think you need to mine amethera. I bought a low tt tk320 for my first one. Then bought another about 200 ped tt. The first one got me a XXII lyst at segna. my best loot sofar.

The second tk320 i found tridenite near revive at allo's sth of shinook. Some weeks later i found xeremite (2 stones) nth of wolverine. My last run at segna I got XIV valurite. I had a XVI vesperdite near oshiri too. Many times I get redulite, kanerium, zanderium, valurite, gold, etc.

I did one run on CND, 4 x oa101's. I did nearly every dome to try it out. No rares at all. But one run is hardly a case study. Given there were only 30 odd claims. I'm about a level 36 prospector. But some other skills are higher as I have chipped out mining skills several times back to 0. Wish i never had.

I know that too, its best to use good finders at earth and i know its not so good idea to use them at CND but i must test this :D i want belive :D

And i dont like mining at earth, thats one reason too why CND

Finder tt is now about 177 ped.

Still nothing special, only Kirtz i can found more often with this finder so far than with OF 105, but amount's was small's.

I know that too, its best to use good finders at earth and i know its not so good idea to use them at CND but i must test this :D i want belive :D

Yeah i understand your need to know. I'll check back later on this thread and see what you found.

Vu10, CND is not good for mining.
In last VU, I often got profit on CND.

it's same result for pvp4.

I hate this VU, not good for mining but I have no choice. I only can afford in mining atm.

I need my first tower $_$ and I'll switch to hunting

Ample gold today but i can found it with OF 105 too :)

Finder tt left 115 ped

Should it be so hard to get a nice claim up there?

Had 1 stone xeremite at cnd and thats all..

Should it be so hard to get a nice claim up there?

Had 1 stone xeremite at cnd and thats all..

Yes its hard to get something valuable there...finder is about 100 ped left and nothing good yet.

Today i found IX (ample) gold, IX and IV Kirtx, X terrudite.

Nothing special yet

Finder tt= 41 ped

I guess it will be a no use for 320 up at cnd for U ? :D

Now get an uber

I guess it will be a no use for 320 up at cnd for U ? :D

Now get an uber

I think your guess going right. I got many good claim but nothing valuable and i can got those good claim with OF105 too.

hmm. looks like of105 ftw up there. alternative is Z20. Cheap and a little deeper. has a really good range of depths too.

Finder is broge now and no any Xeremite, only what i found more often was Kirtz. I return back to my OF 105 and i love 105 a lot. If i use something bigger finder than 105 i must come down but i dont like mining there so i stay to CND with OF 105.

So i dont see any reason to use big finders at CND, finders cost a lot and if u want payback u must found something high % minerals if u dont found any u loose (like me) your finder.

Back