Question: Texture Enhancers

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
I did a run with Large Striped cotton texture and didn't get any enhancers, is there a certain way to loot the enhancers?

it is like anyting else in EU

DYNAMIC

So would say that there is no way of definatly getting them

did i miss something or :scratch2:

enhancers r crafted from BP's

hehe

Yes its all dynamic :silly2: , and these are the texture enhancers. If there is a Blueprint for them let me know as I would love it. LeeLoo had told me you get them from texturing things, unless its when you create a texture?

texture enhancers

I craft a lot of textures, and sometimes get enhancers,
from the cheapest bps till the more expensive ones...

its coincidence, keep crafting and youll get some

I craft a lot of textures, and sometimes get enhancers,
from the cheapest bps till the more expensive ones...

its coincidence, keep crafting and youll get some

enhancers can be looted ?? really?

don't u mean components 4 them?

if yes pls what do they enhace?

...confused

No nooooo :laugh:

Texture Enhancers are ONLY looted by applying textures!

Bjorn, you have to take a whole lot of textures per click (put all in same field doesnt matter) to increase your chance to loot texture enhancer.

Good Luck :painter:

enhancers can be looted ?? really?

don't u mean components 4 them?

if yes pls what do they enhace?

...confused

just texture and pigment enhancers, they are used in coloring/texture application.

btw Bjorn, as I told you I made once a test with a friend who had NO skills in coloring and let him skill the same amount of orange I did. I got more pigment enhancer them him, so it MIGHT be that skills do increase your chances to loot them :ahh:

(If you want to bring me textures for TT, I skill with them and hand out all looted enhancers to you)

Cheers LeeLoo :ahh:

I did a run with Large Striped cotton texture and didn't get any enhancers, is there a certain way to loot the enhancers?

I have looted some with large striped before, no real pattern i've noticed to how they're looted... my gut says higher success rate helps, or higher TT of materials at once used but i can't be too sure

Well, my personal experience tells me that you get an enhancer thingy every 100-200 PED of textures/paints used in the applying procedure.

Back