Textures!

Ludvig|MindArk

MindArk Official
Staff member
Admin
MindArk Official
Formerly "Foeburner Nighthawk Delta"
Hi I would want a page with pictures of all the new textures applied to clothing, is there anywere i can do this? (I have searched here and didn't find)

Would be cool with a page that had all textures applied on clothing (at least on basic pants and shirt)...

I don't think that has been done yet, but definitely a good idea. It's hard to know what all those textures look like before applying them.

first you need to collect all of them :) you dont need skills, just tool and clothes :) (I love "how it will look" system - best possible result:) )

well, I can help gathering

Level.

I don't think that has been done yet, but definitely a good idea. It's hard to know what all those textures look like before applying them.

"best possible result" window shows how your clothes will look after using paints/textures :) Texture-Database-Web Designer need 1 coat for example..tool and 1 (only 1) piece of each texture :)

Level.

"best possible result" window shows how your clothes will look after using paints/textures :) Texture-Database-Web Designer need 1 coat for example..tool and 1 (only 1) piece of each texture :)

Level.

get going ;)

Nice thread, was about to make one myself questioning the difference between various textures :D

Centech started something like this but I don't think he got all that far. Should be around here somewhere.

Sarah made on I will see if I can find it

Back